Community > Posts By > konakoffee

konakoffee's photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:10 AM
Actually you won't have a few seconds before you fall, unless you're Wiley Coyote, cause gravity works. You may have a few seconds before you hit the ground ;-) Just sayin'...

konakoffee's photo
Wed 11/27/13 08:19 PM
Thank you so much. Don't know how I missed it.

konakoffee's photo
Wed 11/27/13 03:56 PM
Am trying to find the location where you remove someone you accepted as a friend. There is no convenient button or way to do this. Do you have to write to the site admins for this to happen? Cheers.

konakoffee's photo
Tue 11/26/13 02:46 AM
Edited by konakoffee on Tue 11/26/13 02:47 AM
PC is the best. If you like a game, just tear it apart and mod it to your heart's content. The bonus is more interesting game-play, and a longer shelf life.
Pissed off the AI in one game so bad that it took away mouse control for a couple of minutes where it went berserk showing this surreal slideshow of quests that it wanted to go on and places I hadn't seen before. That was a thrill. So used to tease it unmercifully into maximum emotional thresholds, just to see how it would behave. That actually became more fun than playing the game.

konakoffee's photo
Tue 11/26/13 02:11 AM
Edited by konakoffee on Tue 11/26/13 02:12 AM
There are a few gamer women left. Games are a last resort when you can't get a date.
I play Skyrim, and when a character came along that I liked, ripped him out of the game, reworked his geometry to look hot, threw him back in the game and married him. He travels at my side, fights alongside my character, gives money daily for our battles together and even hands over his experience points to help me level up faster. Now that's a keeper! Too bad they don't make them in real life.

So I say to you tech savvy women, if you can't find him, build and code him yourself! Your gaming experience will be oh so much cozier!

konakoffee's photo
Tue 11/26/13 02:00 AM
Edited by konakoffee on Tue 11/26/13 02:02 AM
Awesome game, Skyrim, one of the best ever. The mods are fantastic and building your own is quite rewarding.