Community > Posts By > Londonvibes

Londonvibes's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:09 AM
Edited by Londonvibes on Sun 12/08/13 03:12 AM

I try to be helpful to all. If I can save someone from heartache or pain I will. Recently had a woman criticise me for my posting. Then had the gall to say no ones reading them. 24 hits doesn't sound like no ones responding to my post. To me this was rude and very mean. It just goes to show why she's still single at 50. No one likes a person who nitpick, bullies or puts others down for no reason other than to satisfy their ego.

Don't want to nitpick but how's this not judging someone and/or putting someone down?
It just goes to show why she's still single at 50

Wanting to help ppl doesn't mean you always get gratitude. Sometimes ppl don't want your help, meaning you're more of a busy-body. And sometimes when you give advice it hits the mark just a tad to hard and ppl aren't ready to face it. So they get angry (out of fear) and lash out. Which basically means "back off! Too close for comfort!"
Even if such a person says nasty things (which they often do in those cases) it should never be taken personally. Which takes strength of the helper, as it is ever so easy to react and lash out just the same.

Helping in a healthy way for both = reaching out and then letting go completely, unless someone wants to know more.
If you can't do that, you should ask yourself why you need to help others, cos then you get something out of it yourself, then YOU need it (which is the case for most ppl).

Crystal 'Clear' Fairy - Nicely said!

Londonvibes's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:06 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for sharing remedies & wisdom- was wondering if you knew of anything for high blood pressure & poor circulation.
Bless
J

- Limit your wireless communication use... This is affecting a lot of people's nervous systems and also affects circulation..

Hope something helps you, LV..

flowers Thank you, do most of this already -but-in addition to eating the white breads (oops )- p.s I suspected about the mobile- & have noticed that effect.
Bless

Londonvibes's photo
Tue 11/19/13 07:50 PM
slaphead rofl
As twisted as this sounds I've been dying to come across them since I saw a similar documentary- I sooooooh wanna promise them the world, marriage, a visa & anything else their scamming, grabalicious selves might look forward to getting as just wanna see how long I can string them along for... hoping they'll go on a spending spree in anticipation... but no such luck -yet! :angel: lol!

Londonvibes's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:42 AM

Insecurity and low self esteem are sexy?huh

Okay, I can truly say I learned something from a dating site....noway

slaphead
rofl

Londonvibes's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:17 AM
Greetings,
Thank you for sharing remedies & wisdom- was wondering if you knew of anything for high blood pressure & poor circulation.
Bless
J

Londonvibes's photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:14 AM
Not sure about the 'fall' in love aspect coz that to me denotes something incidental..with less internal substance & more suggestive of a finished article... given love is a verb- a 'doing' word- & by necessity - a continuation of something... I know it's definitely posssible to 'grow; in love with someone without the sex - that said - unable at this stage & experience of life to comment on how wise it would be to commit a lifetime to somone without having explored the physical aspect of such a deep emotional & mental connection first.
As a female ( hold up my hand to generally being the more emotive half of the species lol!) have always found that waiting until the mental & emotional connections are mutually in place before engaging in the physical has always resulted in pure intimate ease & subsequently true sensual abandonment -translating, more often than not- into some err... seriously mindblowing & gratifying sex lol! Hmmm...gott'a say ...Some things ARE defiitely worth waiting for... :wink:

Londonvibes's photo
Thu 11/14/13 11:13 AM
sweet post & I too found Soufies post funny :wink:

Londonvibes's photo
Wed 11/13/13 10:58 AM
ver-eeee-y sensually evocative... Does what I always believed poetry should do... takes ones thoughts on a wonderous journey...brilliantly composed- definitely what it say's on the tin... where's your other stuff??? :wink:

Londonvibes's photo
Sat 11/09/13 09:53 AM
Other than physical attraction ( which might be hard in the case where the man's face is err...all covered up...lol!)can't speak for us all but I'd offer... self assurance as in self presence in the way he carries himself & an easy air about the way he relates with his surroundings & others, twinkle in the eye- suggesting hidden depths... A cheeky grin- quick wit doesn't really miss the mark- sometimes a really direct but not crass or offensive approach is quite disarming & at times even an underlying shyness is appealing & for others reckon a big fat wallet might be all they need...

Londonvibes's photo
Sat 11/02/13 10:24 AM
Edited by Londonvibes on Sat 11/02/13 10:25 AM
Hello fellow Mingle member Warnek
Hope you actually posted your question because you wanted an honest answer... oops... if you didn't...Issue isn't the myriad of things you've listed here as not having... issue is... your profile depicts you as a potentially controlling, petty minded individual with at least a degree of self delusion & very little social skills & or networking capacity with even borderline potential obsessive behaviours... Your profile leaves the reader with no desire to contact you what so ever unless they would like to be harried & nit picked over the most trivial of matters... Not saying you are like that in reality but that's the impression your profile leaves as opposed to the things you curretly seem to indicate are the reasons for non female interest... Hope this gives you some insight ito your query . As truly -as much store as you may set by honesty & directness as your profile does smack of these two traits too- usually -very appealing traits...the way you wrote your profile did't allow those or many other positives to shine- everything seemed rather buried beneath a somewhat despotic caricature & the good stuff disappears within that general feeling of you appearing so domineering...