Community > Posts By > cheifthree

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:49 PM

huh Okay... You asked for it.

First, when you post pictures of yourself you need to take into account the actual clothing you are posing in. If you are posing to impress...
and first impressions are important, especially for woman since we are very visual. Do NOT tuck in a tee-shirt with jeans and please do not wear a belt to "dress it up". You need to look in men's magazines and get some ideas. You have all the time in the world to show your casual side... but not on Mingle2! Now is your time to shine!

Second, women look at more than just the person in the photo. A woman looks at the room and what's behind the person. She asks herself..."hmmm, could i feel comfortable in a room with a blanket as a curtain and a KISS poster above the twin bed????" You might want to concider a more "adult" background.

Third, I suggest taking some time to pose showing the romantic inside. How attached are you to KISS? (don't get me wrong...they are a kick ass band and i loved them growning up).

I don't know, I'm not a professional... Heck, I'm using the website too! lol And have you seen my pictures? I should practice what i preach...lol

But, if my thoughts help you, then great!

I'm just a california lesbian...

Good Luck!... and i look forward to seeing your new pictures.smokin

What's wrong with someone being themselves? Maybe what you wrote up above is your idea of a perfect man. Maybe you can find some silly putty to mold your own. But there is nothing better than seeing photos that are REAL. IMO.

Thats what i thought ,but you dont know till you ask!!

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:20 PM

I think your photos are fine. Most of the men I see around my way where their clothes like that, so I see nothing wrong with the way you dress.

And your "about me" section is good too!

Sorry you aren't having much luck. But don't give up. Just be patient and you'll find someone. flowerforyou

I need that woman to whip me into fashion right?...lol..Thanks for takin a second and giving me some feedback!

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:16 PM

huh Okay... You asked for it.

First, when you post pictures of yourself you need to take into account the actual clothing you are posing in. If you are posing to impress...
and first impressions are important, especially for woman since we are very visual. Do NOT tuck in a tee-shirt with jeans and please do not wear a belt to "dress it up". You need to look in men's magazines and get some ideas. You have all the time in the world to show your casual side... but not on Mingle2! Now is your time to shine!

Second, women look at more than just the person in the photo. A woman looks at the room and what's behind the person. She asks herself..."hmmm, could i feel comfortable in a room with a blanket as a curtain and a KISS poster above the twin bed????" You might want to concider a more "adult" background.

Third, I suggest taking some time to pose showing the romantic inside. How attached are you to KISS? (don't get me wrong...they are a kick ass band and i loved them growning up).

I don't know, I'm not a professional... Heck, I'm using the website too! lol And have you seen my pictures? I should practice what i preach...lol

But, if my thoughts help you, then great!

I'm just a california lesbian...

Good Luck!... and i look forward to seeing your new pictures.smokin

Yep i asked for it and thank you!

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:07 PM
Thanks

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:39 PM
Edited by cheifthree on Fri 12/26/08 06:44 PM
wow no responses, let me have it!!!need feedback

cheifthree's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:12 PM
Welcome!:thumbsup:

cheifthree's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:15 PM
Im glad to see you! Welcome!!flowerforyou

cheifthree's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:14 PM
welcome:thumbsup:

cheifthree's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:50 PM
Same here

cheifthree's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:12 PM
welcome!!!!! again lol

cheifthree's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:41 PM
Welcome and good luck!!!:thumbsup:

cheifthree's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:23 PM

cheifthree's photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:30 PM
Welcome!!!!:thumbsup:

cheifthree's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:06 PM

what are the ladys really looking for on here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can't answer that!

I can tell you what they're NOT looking for -- me!!

shades

Your mileage may vary!

Lex nailed it

cheifthree's photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:57 PM

cheifthree's photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:36 PM

cheifthree's photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:40 PM
Notta!!!!!!!!

cheifthree's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:11 PM
salad dressing

cheifthree's photo
Sat 11/29/08 07:50 PM
there is no spoon!

cheifthree's photo
Sat 11/29/08 07:22 PM

laugh laugh

I'm going to have to go with Mickey Rourke. And please don't ask why.blushing laugh

I agree

Previous 1 3 4 5