Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:55 PM
I myself personally have no problem with commitment. I love children and I have not met one yet that did love me back. I will admit I have met some reluctant and defiant children but some are just not as accepting. I think alot of times the problem is that many single have a issue with they have to 2nd cause the children need moms attention. If a man truly wants to be with this woman he must accept the children and learn to love them the same. Now this does not mean be a father to them. The choice comes from what the mother wants for her children and how active the father is in these childrens lives. (I helped operate a day care for a short period of time and met some very needy children...It was a great experience to give dady love to other child that thier fathers was not active in thier lives) Anyway......it is important to be willing to accept the whole package and by all means be honest as to your intensions and do not lead her own. If children is not you tell her...and the same goes for the ladies...

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:39 PM
What is the funniest thing you can think of about a particular body part?? Also, share a personal experience about something that happened to you or someone else that made you laugh endlessly.rofl Examples,....Gas in public...ect

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:27 PM
Great, hope you are enjoying yourself herewaving

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:26 PM

You know a Comedian I saw once said, thier are two kinds of people. The ones that are single, "they are lonely and sad" One the other hand, "There are the married couples, "They are always fighting and unhappy". I think that the truth is....life and the particular state you are in is something that you have control of. Sometimes you have to take a small step backward and a deep breath I think on what you can do to enhance or change the circumstance that you are in. Good luck and be positive things will improve...After all be single and lonely do seem to go together and finding ways to improve this circumstance is kinda what this site is all about. Sharing what you feel and reflecting with others who are in the same situation.:smile:
Ya know if you write a good thread it will hang around for a while.....it is good in that others can reflect on your experiences and know they are not alone:smile:

At the risk of sounding like a one-line parrot or causing you a bit of deja vu, I'm going to say what I just said to you in another thread:

Beautifully said.

I hope to run into you more often. It's nice to see friendly and level-headed posts here... sometimes it's rare. laugh

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:21 PM
Drama is know part of my past...I am very peaceful and full of life, joy, and positive emotion. I have since learned to live life one day at a time. I make every decision in life to the best of my abilty and do not worry about the details and things I have no control over. I think alot of times people create drama that there is no reason for.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:21 PM
Drama is know part of my past...I am very peaceful and full of life, joy, and positive emotion. I have since learned to live life one day at a time. I make every decision in life to the best of my abilty and do not worry about the details and things I have no control over. I think alot of times people create drama that there is no reason for.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:06 PM

I have been on this site for about 6 months. I have actually made 3 good friends from the forums. As for dating...it still hurts. I did meet a nice guy, but for no reason that was my fault he went to someone else. She was 17 years younger. It is hard enough to do online dating without something like that. I would like to hear about positive experiences please.
AAAuhhhh, I went on a date with a young ladie about 3 months ago. Very nice, sweet, understanding, and an excellent listener. WE had a couple drinks to take the edge off. Then, we just went for a walk down town and sight saw. We stopping on a Bus stop bench and just sat talked and shared life experiences and became mutually close. Then, after a couple hours of great eye contact and sharing went to see a movie. At the end of the date we hugged each other tight. Since then we saw each other 2 more times and I went to her apartment and I fixed her SUV for her. She invited me up to her apartment and we had shared some Calzones and talked and shared more about past experiences and how things were going. Time past and for a couple of weeks we talked to each other everyday. And it became less and less...I do miss her somewhat but we both have a lot of baggage and I think she just decided it would to far fetched to have a long lasting relationship. I can say it was a great date and she is a good woman I truly wish her the best..I hope you enjoy this....this site has been great to me and has helped to grow.....and I hope it does the same for eveyone else..:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:52 PM
You know a Comedian I saw once said, thier are two kinds of people. The ones that are single, "they are lonely and sad" One the other hand, "There are the married couples, "They are always fighting and unhappy". I think that the truth is....life and the particular state you are in is something that you have control of. Sometimes you have to take a small step backward and a deep breath I think on what you can do to enhance or change the circumstance that you are in. Good luck and be positive things will improve...After all be single and lonely do seem to go together and finding ways to improve this circumstance is kinda what this site is all about. Sharing what you feel and reflecting with others who are in the same situation.:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:29 PM
hhhmmm I am a little disturbed by this thread. (And yes it is only one mans opinion) I think you would be a little more sucessful if you were a little more positive. Also, I think that the rules for this site are okay...they make the rules. In addition, I believe that if you are going to find someone you have to work at it. It is realy important to show everyone who you are and what you are looking for. Good luck and happy hunting my friend:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:29 PM
hhhmmm I am a little disturbed by this thread. (And yes it is only one mans opinion) I think you would be a little more sucessful if you were a little more positive. Also, I think that the rules for this site are okay...they make the rules. In addition, I believe that if you are going to find someone you have to work at it. It is realy important to show everyone who you are and what you are looking for. Good luck and happy hunting my friend:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:17 PM
The truth is....that humanity it in itself is complicated. Everyone has thier own opinions on how we should live our own lives, what decisions we should make and make. When we should open our mouths and say somethig to someone and when not to say something. Understanding women and men is a matter of perspective, experience, and how will we listen to what is said and carefully sharing our opinion with the one we love. Sometimes sharing our opinion hurts but I feel it is better to share these feelings and opinions so that it can help you to grow in your relationships with your friends and your lover.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:58 PM

My purpose has been to raise my sons to be awesome young men, which I have done, to finish my book which I'm doing, to get out of Utah, which I'm working on and to go skinny dipping in the hot pods up the canyon which I do every chance I get....:smile:
okay!!!! very nice...you got my attention, its refreshing to see someone who knows there purpose....(not to affend anyone) I was beginning to wonder how many people out here actually could feel where I was going with this. Nice job Lady:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:54 PM
This good...maybe you might talk a little bit more of what you might like in your new partner??

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:47 PM

All the time. It just makes me depressed. laugh Seems my purpose became that of caretaker to the sick. I'm not sure how I view myself. Hopefully I was there when needed and helped those that I loved and that loved me make their crossing a bit more comforting.

OMG that was tooooo deep for a Friday night! laugh
I am sorry to hear you are depressed...if I could give you a hug through this computer I would...My thought is if you are doing what is right in your decisions and your actions you are doing what is right. Here is a big hug for you and a little something elseflowerforyou

Thanks. I'm not depressed. I just avoid thinking of those past trying time. I appreciate it though.
Is okay....I think it is important not to think so much about the past...but to focus on the future

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:44 PM

All the time. It just makes me depressed. laugh Seems my purpose became that of caretaker to the sick. I'm not sure how I view myself. Hopefully I was there when needed and helped those that I loved and that loved me make their crossing a bit more comforting.

OMG that was tooooo deep for a Friday night! laugh
I am sorry to hear you are depressed...if I could give you a hug through this computer I would...My thought is if you are doing what is right in your decisions and your actions you are doing what is right. Here is a big hug for you and a little something elseflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:33 PM

I'm going out on a limb here to suggest that those of us on here right now are alone...no one else in the house? I'm thinking if someone was with us, we wouldn't be here on mingle... I am right?

Depends on who that someone is???? A friend or family not a problem...if it is someone you romantically invovled with and they are of the jealous type.....this could difinately create some friction since this is a dateing site...now this does not mean if you are involved with someone and she or he does not live in the house with you that this person is not just out having a little fun and making some conversation.../??:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:28 PM
Has anyone ever pondered on why we are here on this planet?? Can anyone explain what your purpose in life is?? How do you view yourself in this world that we life. (and again this should start some interest converstion, everyone have fun...looking forward to seeing your answers) see Yawaving

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:20 PM
I would say whats your point??

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:17 PM
crush not

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:16 PM

So I made the mistake of dating someone at work, it got serious, we dated for over a year and got pretty involved. To make a long story short, she dumped me. It sucked. I waited a few weeks, thinking she would change her mind, come to her senses, whatever. It never happened. That was a few months ago.
In the meantime, I was working closely with this gal I have known for several years, but never thought I had a chance with - a little out of my league if you know what I mean. I have really gotten to know her over the past few months and not only is she beautiful, I have really grown to like her. She has made it very obvious, since she found out I have broken up with the first woman, that she is intersted.
Normally, I would have asked her out by now. But if things were to not work out, I might as well quit my job, because she could make my life a living hell. My job is very important to me. I have worked a long time to get into the position I am in with this company.
It's simple right? There will be other gorgeous, intelligent, funny, independent women - right?hhhmmm is interesting...Have you talked this over carefully with your boss??? I would think if you two are to make this work....you need to talk with her about what the possibilties might be... I would think that if she is as interested in you as you think she might be...the only way you are going to know is to ask and find out. I would think if you two sat down and had a cup of joe together you could find out if this might be a possibilty. Who knows this could be your future wife. Good luck:smile: