Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:54 PM
speak from your heart and be truthful understanding and most of all be a good listener:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:52 PM
hhhhmmmm guess I realy do not that much attention to it....most of the sarcasim that I see, I take with a grain of salt. When I first starterd be active on here I was warned that there were some, for lack of words "wierd" people on here. But for the the most part everyone was very nice. The other thing that I have kept in mind is that anything goes on here as long as the site rules are not broken. In addition, I would think that part of getting to know someone is learning about thier personality. Things people say and talk about on here reflect thier past experiences and up bringings. Hand in there bird....It is a rouh world out here. The best thing we can do is let the newbies be aware of what types people on this site and to remember there are good people on here as well as those who really care... God Bless everyone on here it truly has been a good experince for me.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:08 PM
not today mirror....:heart: thanks for help keeping the peacewaving

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:58 PM

But this is my first time in the forums so I thought I would say hello. I am Jason
Wazzzz uppppp have fun and enjoywaving

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:57 PM

On the Contrary mam....it is. you must have misunderstood at my point in that she did not have to get married it was her choice?? right??

yep, i misunderstood you. thanks for the clarification. and yeah it was her choice, however, people seem to change their minds a lot, especially in regards to relationships, so they don't always work out.
isn't that a fact.....also I think that this tends to make people a little more gun shy the next time arround don't ya think?? and unfortunatley this stems trust issues and the list goes on...

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:54 PM

Maybe you are going after the wrong kind of woman?

looks like it
maybe he using the wrong approach?? Sometimes a friendlywaving goes a long way:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:50 PM

With the ever increasing number of divorces in this country and apparent decline in morality what direction is The U.S. Heading? (If this does not start conversation what will) have fun with this one everyone I will be interested to see what kind of controversey and discussion it creates...See ya waving

this pic is disturbing....this does appear to be part of the problem

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:48 PM
Oh yes as the Pic says....This is the problem

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:46 PM
On the Contrary mam....it is. you must have misunderstood at my point in that she did not have to get married it was her choice?? right??

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:44 PM
Mirror,...how did you become so wise???:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:41 PM
Age is is not necessarily a bad thing. In many ways it is a lot like a good wine....I gets better and becomes much more pronounceda with time....And yes baggage is a issue....But the question is what have done to secure the baggage....last thing you would to have happen is not have it secured and have it fall off your truck of life and hit someelse...

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:32 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
interesting.....pic says she did do anything wrong,...ah it does not say it is a choice

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:28 PM
Mirror, what is you definition of humble??

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:24 PM
Dan, is it your thought that the fall of a great nation is always an end result???? do you think that there is nothing that can be done??frustrated

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:21 PM
interesting how this seems to be panning out:smile: think

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:19 PM
A Good fisherman usually does not share his sucess fishing holes

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:14 PM
Unfortunately those that do not have health care use the ER as a Doctors office cause it is free to those who do not have health care and yes again those who are working and paying taxes have to foot this bill....So, the problem is that to many people are taking advantange of the system and no one appears to want to do anything about it. It seems that starting from the doctors right down the line to patients some is looking to take advantage of the situation. President OBama adressed this somewhat....The question is where do we start and what will it take get everyone together and start doing the right thing???

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 02:00 PM

With the ever increasing number of divorces in this country and apparent decline in morality what direction is The U.S. Heading? (If this does not start conversation what will) have fun with this one everyone I will be interested to see what kind of controversey and discussion it creates...See ya waving

Umm...you do realize that you are posting this on a dating site that has divorced people on it, right?

Are you saying that these divorced people are causing a decline in morality?
Inesting thoughts..in that I now have been divorce twice now...this post was to raise controversy and to awaken everyone as to the situation that your are in now and to learn from you mistakes:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 01:57 PM

Okay, I'm tired of these threads...who are you to place morality on what anyone does? Specifically why the hell does religion have this "magical" ability to declare what is moral and what is not? This country is not going to decline because of divorce rate, it is going to go down because of religion.
What messages and examples are we leaving our children? Are we telling our children that divorce is absolutely okay and we should just get a divorce cause we want to and take the easy way out??

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 01:51 PM
slaphead laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next