Community > Posts By > dragamore

dragamore's photo
Sat 04/15/17 07:22 PM
I'm DRAGAMORE I'm new here but I would like to throw my point of view out there on this subject. Let me tell you a little story. Two years ago I was run over by a car 3 days in IC and they booted me back to my home. I got home and met this beautiful woman in a online dating site. She was in Saudi Arabia. Originally from the Philippines. We hit it off online pretty quick and in blind faith we created a long distance relationship. She introduced me to Skype & messenger so we could see each other as much as possible. We also believed that if this has any chance we had to fight the good fight till the bitter end. No doubts, no fears, and no insecurities! After 14 months I had saved my pennies enough to fly to the Philippines to meet her. That was last March. In 10 days after our arrival we were married. The story isn't over yet. So I had to come home after 3weeks over there. She is still there. Im working on her Visa paperwork now. She will be here in October. We are madly in love going to start a family and she has a 20 dollar an hour job waiting for her when she arrives. So I gotta tell you all disrance ain't nothing if you just believe!!! Goodnight all!!!

dragamore's photo
Sat 04/15/17 07:21 PM
I'm DRAGAMORE I'm new here but I would like to throw my point of view out there on this subject. Let me tell you a little story. Two years ago I was run over by a car 3 days in IC and they booted me back to my home. I got home and met this beautiful woman in a online dating site. She was in Saudi Arabia. Originally from the Philippines. We hit it off online pretty quick and in blind faith we created a long distance relationship. She introduced me to Skype & messenger so we could see each other as much as possible. We also believed that if this has any chance we had to fight the good fight till the bitter end. No doubts, no fears, and no insecurities! After 14 months I had saved my pennies enough to fly to the Philippines to meet her. That was last March. In 10 days after our arrival we were married. The story isn't over yet. So I had to come home after 3weeks over there. She is still there. Im working on her Visa paperwork now. She will be here in October. We are madly in love going to start a family and she has a 20 dollar an hour job waiting for her when she arrives. So I gotta tell you all disrance ain't nothing if you just believe!!! Goodnight all!!!