coldesthngwalkn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:58 PM
Anteater

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 01:40 PM
When Dean cries, I cry. RIP Kevinsad

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:54 PM

Oh My Goodness!!! I love love supernatural! I have all the seasons on dvd/blu-ray! I think they have just gotten better over the years too. Do you have a favorite season?

Season 6 aka Souless Sammy is my favorite season! Dean had Lisa, Sam was an a$$but, Castiel was Castiel...sigh. I love Dean. Season 5 aka Michael vs. Lucifer is a very close second!

<<<Mrs.Dean Winchester

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:36 PM
SUPERNATURAL. I'm obsessed with Dean, Sam, and Castiel. I love the story line, and reoccurring themes and characters.

WALKING DEAD. I never know what's going to happen next! Scary, suspenseful, drama.

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Wed 11/20/13 05:56 AM
I am a Christian who believes in science, supports the LGBT community, loves accepts people from all religions, backgrounds, and cultures. I feel that most churches I attend are judgmental and close minded. Christ teaches us love, sacrifice, and acceptance. I can't find a church to match my belief system.

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Wed 11/20/13 05:15 AM
Insidious had me sleeping with the lights on for a week! The Paranormal Activity movies are good too. When I get too scared I cheat and read the Wikipedia plot summary!

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Sun 11/10/13 11:33 AM
Steadily employed hobo.

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:29 PM
Okay thanks.

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:45 AM
I've recently started dating again. When should I let my 8 year old meet this person. What if I'm dating more than one person?

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:37 AM
Hello all! I'm new to mingle. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm here to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. Stop by my page and send a message anytime! Thanks!

coldesthngwalkn's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:13 AM
I just want to meet a nice guy with nice conversation. Race not important. Please don't be a perv or a creeper. Also, emphasis on my race is not cool. I know that I'm black, thanks.