Community > Posts By > easy_going86

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 03:54 PM
Good pictures and a good amount of information... I'm no expert but it looks good to me. I don't see why you would have any trouble finding a guy... Good luck :)

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:17 PM

any people out there who is also active in any of these sports?

I lift weights and would have liked to try my hand at bodybuilding but even when I'm at my biggest I'm not ripped enough to compete in bodybuilding. I'm currently working on my strength to try powerlifting :)

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:10 PM

Am slim and my chest is to small,is it possible for me to build chest,is my chest going to open and how...pls help me

It is but it will take a bit of effort. When I first started training I was thin as well only weighing about 65kg and it did take a while before I started noticing any change. Now my average weight is around 86kg which is a good weight for me because it allows me to drop down to 77kg to fight at welterweight or bulk up to 95kg when wrestling pretty easily and my chest is one of my favourite muscles to work. Now everyone is different when it comes to building muscle people react differently to various exercises so you will need to just experiment with different lifts to see which ones are best for you. But I will tell you what helped me... free weights are always better than machines, keep your reps low and your weight as high as possible without sacrificing form(you don't want an injury), bench press is my favourite for chest and possibly the best because it also works other muscles as well(but make sure you fit both wide grip and close grip bench press into your regiment as they focus on different parts of the chest). If you are interested in both size and strength try compound lifts(This is what I'm doing now) as they work multiple muscles at a time and make sure you consume plenty of protein and carbohydrate, if you can't eat as much as you need try protein shakes(fast absorbing through the day and just before you go to bed have a slow absorbing protein powder in your shake). Lastly if you want a little bit of an extra boost working out try cratine but be vary careful with it as it can be dangerous if not used correctly.

I know you only asked about your chest but I thought I would add a little extra information in case you were unsure about anything else. Hope I helped :)

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 10:19 PM

well. this is awkward.

Yeah, sorry but I don't think there are many from the GC here. Wish I could help but I live about a half hour from the GC and only go there on occasion for the beach so I don't really know my way around. Good luck and welcome to Australia.

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 08:46 PM
Happy Mothers Day. Hope you are all having a great day with your loved ones.

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:37 PM
The last movie I watched was King of Fighters... it kinda sucked :(

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 08:50 PM

What is your current project that you are working on?

Mine is painting some highlights on my long board and the trucks for it

Nice. I'm working on a web-comic... or it will be a web-comic when I finish it and put it online.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 12:56 AM

guys rate my profile and give suggestions

Well in my opinion the only thing you should do is just add more information about yourself. I like your pictures because you seem like you are just being yourself in them. Not showing too much skin or focussing on your cleavage which I think is good.

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:44 PM
Well through the 90's I was both a WCW and WWE fan but with WCW gone then with the "John Cena era" I slowly moved away from WWE and looked for an alternative, TNA(now know as Impact Wrestling). TNA was my favourite wrestling show until recently. Since a lot of the best guys started to leave I changed again to Ring of Honour. Mainly because of AJ Styles who is my favourite current wrestler, Dean Malenko has always been my favourite from his WCW days and is the reason I because a Wrestler myself. I tried to develop a similar mat based style to Dean Malenko but using mostly different manoeuvres, however I did steal his Texas Cloverleaf hehe.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 08:32 PM

why men keeps on talkin about sex?

Well I guess it's because it's what a lot of guys think about often and the internet is a safe place for them to let it out. But not all guys are like that so just keep on looking and you should come across some nice guys.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 03:38 AM

Why is is that people dont respond to a polite email. I reply even to say thank you but im not looking for a man :-) I find it incredible rude not to reply to a non spam non offensive email. They open it than check out my profile than thats it. Am i worng?

I don't think you are. I have done the same. I have sent the occasional message to girls just to see if they would like to chat and get to know me and they didn't even take the time to say "no thanks" lol. Oh well what are you gunna do.

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:40 AM

but i have also been told by 4 different guys who asked me to go on to another site
what should I do
ignore them?

Well that's your decision to make. But ask yourself why they want you to go on another site and not just chat with you on this site where they first contacted you. I'm just saying you should be careful because it just seemed a little suspicious to me, that's all.

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 04:12 AM
I believe in karma too and I believe a guy like that will definitely get what's coming to him.

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 03:41 AM
I had to google it as well. Sadly you will probably come across many jerks like that, that can't handle rejection.

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 02:57 AM
I'm sorry that your depressed... I'd be happy to talk :)

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 02:50 AM
Not all girls on this site but be careful, especially ones that IM you and ask you to email them or to go on another site to chat with them. I have seen both and both times I said I wasn't interested, that I would prefer to just get to know them on this site and then they stopped replying.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 10:15 PM
That's a real shame but unfortunately you get people like that. I have seen women on here that want you to email them so they can send you pictures of them. One women IM'd me asking me to do it and when I said I wasn't interested and that I would prefer to just get to know her on here she stopped replying to me. So everyone should be careful and use their common sense when meeting people online. And just like your "widowers" they are very pretty women.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 10:06 PM
Well everyone is different but I'm like that too. If I meet girls with the goal of becoming romantic with them, I have trouble thinking of things to say to them and get nervous too. However I found that if I meet girls with the goal of just meeting someone new and making a new friend it takes the pressure off. So maybe next time you see that girl jog past, maybe just ask her if she would like a jogging partner and if she agrees you can get to know her and just see how things go.

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 02:44 AM
Well that depends on your goal. Is strength what you want to work on?

no photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:09 AM
What happened after you tried to upload the photo? did a message come up or anything?

Previous 1