Community > Posts By > loveychak777

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:30 PM

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. After talking to some married and long-termed couples, I know what i want. My list has been cut to whats most important. N Yes..I do date outside my race.
I gave it to God, but some days I do wonder. Especially when I see so many of us walking around. But I will wait. I know it will happen.
Thanks again everyone.
Hugs n Kisses
Hey keep hoping and have faith. Gods time is the best. The right man will surely come your way. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:14 PM
In the early days of the relationship, its never too much. You never seem to get enough of each other coz of the excitement. but as time goes by, once or twice a week is ok.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 09:16 PM
happy Hi Everyone, am new here. looking for long term friendship with a real man. message me and we can have a good chat. love you all.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 09:15 PM
happy Hi Everyone, am new here. looking for long term friendship with a real man. message me and we can have a good chat. love you all.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 12:49 PM
You as an outsider there isnt much you can do. talk to your partner and express yo concerns. then let them deal with there issues. you stepping in will only make you the bad person. families always have a way of understanding each other even in bad situations. they are always protective towards each other.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 12:02 PM
Forgive and forget. thats the way to go, coz if you dont forgive you will make the next ladies that you meet suffer for onother person's misdeeds. there are good women out there not all are the same. good luck.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:45 AM
Sex is in the mind. The mind has to be stable for you to enjoy.

2 Next