Community > Posts By > loveychak777

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:51 PM

Helloo black ladies :) Dlaw4g said you could speak for yourselves.....whats your say on dating a white guy??? Or no black ladies on here :)
Oops, am colour blind!!

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:25 PM

My father told my mother that he wanted his high school ring back that she wore while they were dating. Of course she started to cry untill he said "I just wanted to replace it with this" (and gave her the engagement ring.) I told him he was a jerk for doing that!

Wow I love that. it was nerve wrecking though but sweet.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 10:35 PM
2013 was some kind of nightmare. no major achievements. but i still thank God i made it to 2014 and i want to do even better in all aspects of my life. happy new year to the mingle family.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 07:33 PM
Happily sngle and waiting for the right man to come along.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 06:39 PM
Welcome and have fun.

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:20 PM

I have finally entered the dating world again but need some advice on the best way to handle my situation. I live in a small city that doesnt have much racial diversity. My ex husband was black. I have three beautiful brown skinned daughters. I never expected it to be a problem untill i started dating. I have went on many dates and have been asked out to see them again but as soon as i show them pictures of my girls they disappear. It breaks my heart to know that guys can be so ignorant to the fact that they are missing out without even meeting them. Anyways my question is when should i bring up this issue? Before our first date or after there is a connection?
Tell it before the first date. if he disappears its good ridance to rubbish. it serve you all the drama of having him around your children and making them feel like 2nd class citizens.

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 09:44 PM
Tell him you are not so stupid and block him.

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 09:13 PM
Take your time. good luck. liars are there but there are also a few good people.

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:25 AM
Be patient . take your time. dont lose hope.

no photo
Tue 12/03/13 01:00 PM

Hi every1, need some advice.
Im starting to fall for a guy who is halfway around the globe from me.Will this relationship work?
it requires a lot of trust and commitment. and if you have to relocate there are risks involved as well if you havent met the guy in person. take your time first let him travel to see you first and do your back ground checks and the like. it may not work for others but who knows it may work for you. good luck

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 12:59 PM
Warm welcome. enjoy yourself.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 06:19 PM
Please rate my profile. will appreciate your input.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:50 AM
Finding true love and happiness.

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 10:15 PM
Be yourself, if he likes you he will notice you.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:14 AM
Its a rare combination. its hard to find one with a all the 3 qualities. from my point of view i would give it a 3 out of 10 chance of finding a man who posses all the 3 qualities. but looks dont really count if one has the two other qualities i think.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 06:08 AM
Not too sure you can find one with all the 3 qualities. its a rare combination. 3 out of 10 men can posses those 3 qualities from my point of view.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:42 AM
Unless if i were a virgin, not if i have experienced sex before.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:41 AM
Unless if i were a virgin, not if i have experienced sex before.

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:36 PM

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. After talking to some married and long-termed couples, I know what i want. My list has been cut to whats most important. N Yes..I do date outside my race.
I gave it to God, but some days I do wonder. Especially when I see so many of us walking around. But I will wait. I know it will happen.
Thanks again everyone.
Hugs n Kisses
Hey keep hoping and have faith. Gods time is the best. The right man will surely come your way. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:31 PM

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. After talking to some married and long-termed couples, I know what i want. My list has been cut to whats most important. N Yes..I do date outside my race.
I gave it to God, but some days I do wonder. Especially when I see so many of us walking around. But I will wait. I know it will happen.
Thanks again everyone.
Hugs n Kisses
Hey keep hoping and have faith. Gods time is the best. The right man will surely come your way. Good luck.

Previous 1