Community > Posts By > NjPlaymate

NjPlaymate's photo
Sat 04/11/09 05:25 AM
"Players" are what I have posted right on my Profile about. With exactly the same type of thing,everything happenin way to quick, but that one got all he could including a set up business & on to the next with the full pocketbook. Not just about breaking up, Or finding out I was number 5 in this last round, Its a look out ladies he is loose Again....& anyone of you can be next. They play you so well, you wouldnt even know it.I didnt.
This is a dating site & we need to look out for oneanother.

NjPlaymate's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:49 PM
Im not a Smotherer , & Love my space.
but my former man as of yesterday.
A man from this here site is A smotherer & control freak.
He took me away like a hurricane & in over 3 months was with me every minute of everyday till we had a big fight & he bolted he left then came back & took his things tellin me I told him to leave. Well ladies Im warning you, it wasnt anything i wasnt givin him he doesnt give it up.
I enjoyed his company & he enjoyed mine
nice place to live good food clean clothes
a lady who can knock your socks off.
He dont believe in Dr,s so he just dont care if its a medical issue.
He told me all people are expendable.
They take him the way he is, or they can go.
we were looking at houses 2 weeks ago
maybe I dont make enough money
who knows/
K

NjPlaymate's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:44 AM
Yep Me too Found a user here

Recently one from this site, who just wanted
A Nice place to stay, meals, laundry done, smart woman to be seen with. Totally Controlling,Full of himself.Very selfish. I Helped him open an auto repair business. This month. An x-con it turns out. & The topper is he actually doesnt like sex. Isnt affectionate, but is a flirt.
Says when he does,its once a month because he has to. Boy, did this one tear me apart, was made to feel inferrior because I like sex. & denied me,all
but 2 xs in over 3 months. Giving me sum lame excuse that he wasnt sure he could please me. Give me a brake. The 43 yr old. who thinks he is a knight in shining armore. Told me we were in a relationship,must have meant with himself.
Too bad,I was falling in love with him.
Guess this is what i get for givin a relationship a try.