Community > Posts By > certainchancer

certainchancer's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:43 PM
phone chat first date, we meet and she is no prize and says that she always decides upon the first meeting its either a one night stand or no sex and a second date. I was like " do I have a say in this ?" waitress, check please..

certainchancer's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:36 PM
A wife who won,t suck and swallow.

certainchancer's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:47 PM
Hi, mind if I watch what does'nt work before I come up with something that will make you want to come home with me?flowerforyou

certainchancer's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:21 PM
Hey from the Beaches area ! passin the time and hoping to see if there are any woman in the area who would not mind a very part time thing. Too much going on to commit right now. Yup another man who can't commit, hey, but I'm obviously being upfront and honest about it.

certainchancer's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:16 AM

Did I spell aweful wrong? Is it awful? That actually looks better....

Its like this: sex can be awful but I prefer when
its awe-full...

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:16 PM
Come on can't we all just get along ? there is no need for hate.

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:35 PM
I thought I was always easy to get to know. My soon to be ex-wife says after 9 yrs. she doesn't know much about me or what she thinks counts. I can't understand how its easier to quit trying and walk out espescially with kids in the marriage. short of infidelity or abuse qitting was not an option.Sorry if thats more than you were looking for.

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:21 PM
Think back,. there have to be some clues as to what may totally blow her away. Certain chocolates. Pctures in a special frame. How about an empty frame to fill with a picture of the two of you meeting for the first time (along with a copy of Sleepless in Seatle)?

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:05 PM
Now just to be clear here BJ's don't count and by extension hand jobs dry huppin on dance floors and anything you can't recall the next day to clearly. O.K. Love to all B. Clinton.Oh and if Hillary asks I was never here....

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:57 PM
Look I got a woody for you laugh !!!

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:55 PM
Get on the phone with his ex and give you a peek of future baby momma-drama to come. Check for nearest exit and run like hell!

certainchancer's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:30 PM
48 in Jan. I refuse to act my age. Have fun if you find yourself out of place ask someone to show you what to do next. People everywhere love to help. Just get out of your patern see where it takes you.

certainchancer's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:35 PM
I would have to say the butt Bob.

certainchancer's photo
Mon 11/17/08 12:08 PM
coruptable

certainchancer's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:38 PM
Dude your so lucky ! I can still remember a while back were this guy did hit and kill a woman. When the police arrived and wanted to ask how it happened guys in the foursome behind the woman said apparently she was teeing off the ladies tees and the guy who hit her didn't see her, she was struck right in the back of the head and dropped right there. The investigating officer said the odd thing about it was they found a second ball in her ass ! Oh said the golfer that would be my mulligan...