Community > Posts By > 3oh3

3oh3's photo
Fri 11/14/08 12:54 PM

On the neck and chest, while walking into it. Right after the shower, and lotion.

Wow, that sounds sexy!

I agree, as I was answering in response to OP's question about how men should apply it. :laughing:
Vision: 3oh3 exits shower, towel dries. He lotions up and sprays his cologne, towel around waist. smitten

Woo, you are getting me excited laugh

3oh3's photo
Fri 11/14/08 12:40 PM

On the neck and chest, while walking into it. Right after the shower, and lotion.

Wow, that sounds sexy!

3oh3's photo
Fri 11/14/08 12:34 PM
<------------ Aqua Di Jio kind of guy

3oh3's photo
Fri 11/14/08 12:17 PM

I HATE it when someone else's mother thinks they are all that. Don't get me wrong...I love moms. I am not trying to be a total a-hole, but seriously quit trying to be so dang funny to fit in with the younger ones!

I think the "topic" title is a little harsh, but I'm kind of old and I know what you mean. My kids' friends always liked me, as I was and am pretty fun, but I didn't try to be one of them. I had one friend in particular who would let her son's friends come over and drink, at the age of 16 or so, and she'd sit and drink with them. She wanted to be one of the gang. I figured my sons needed a Mom, not another friend, they had plenty of those. We had/have a great relationship, I don't mean that, but they didn't need "Mom" hanging out with the guys. And I'm sure you don't want to really punch out anyone's Mom!drinker

Oh my goodness, THANK you. Seriously, I think you are the only person that understood my thread.

No matter what you shouldn't want to hit a woman or anyone for that matter.

I agree with you. No one should hit a woman...or anyone. I never intended to hit any one, nor do I plan to in the future. Yes, that was the title of my topic...but that's not what I really want to do. Why the heck would I actually want to punch someone's mom? At least we got a little discussion out of it...

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:44 PM
Well, I am done with this for tonight. Seriously, I enjoy a good argument WHEN I REALLY INTENDED THIS TO BE A BASH THREAD, but hey...I have to work early, and I need to go to bed. Maybe everything will cool down when I wake up? Let's hope so...

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:36 PM

I HATE it when someone else's mother thinks they are all that. Don't get me wrong...I love moms. I am not trying to be a total a-hole, but seriously quit trying to be so dang funny to fit in with the younger ones!

Awe does someone not fit into your little box of who YOU think THEY should be? What a shame that is, you should do something about that.....oh wait, you can't.... ok then, get over it.

I lost my mom 12 years ago, she could act however she wanted if I could have a few more moments with her.

maybe you oughta get off YOUR high horse...

I like how people take things so seriously. Did I say something directly to you? I think it's YOU thats on a high horse.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you said...

"don't post here unless you agree with me"

I didn't read the small print.

Disagree with me? You totally went the opposite direction I even started at.

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:32 PM

Awe does someone not fit into your little box of who YOU think THEY should be? What a shame that is, you should do something about that.....oh wait, you can't.... ok then, get over it.

I lost my mom 12 years ago, she could act however she wanted if I could have a few more moments with her.

maybe you oughta get off YOUR high horse...

I like how people take things so seriously. Did I say something directly to you? I think it's YOU thats on a high horse.

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:55 PM
Yep them crazy Japanese people! I love ninja warrior!

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:49 PM
Punch her mom? Wait...

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:46 PM
Who knew my awesome topic would be an awesome sitcom?!

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:42 PM

Dude! I never thought that we would agree on anything but.....if you see my mom....gut shot her....less bruising and less evidence....

My mom bailed when I was 6 months old...I wouldn't know her if she bit me so...throw a good punch for me.

Oh, I am totally there my friend!

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:39 PM

What happened?? She wouldn't leave you alone with her daughter??laugh laugh

HA! YOU are funny. And ok..I admit, it's not all moms. Specifically it's my best friend's mother in law. UGH

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:30 PM
Glowworm
JDizzle
Dizz
d-bag (guys from work)

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:27 PM

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:14 PM
My screen doesn't have enough inches to show off all of me! blushing

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:10 PM

no seriously, what are you ppl talking about?

We are talking about your date!

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:33 PM

:tongue: I pick up hookers on Facebook:tongue:

It's walmart where I pick those up drinker

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:10 PM

i hate facebook

I do too...except that's the only way I can keep in touch with everyone from my past.

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:44 PM
I hope she is eating poop. I am just kidding. I have never wanted an ex to be miserable, because if they thought the same way about me and it happened, it would be horrible. They are not bad people, just not the right ones for me I guess.

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:41 PM

ill ewwwwwwwwww orange.

Wait till its at least light brown before
you drink it! winking

Sounds like there is alot of junk in the pipes.

Or junk in the trunk. I like junk in the trunk.