Community > Posts By > 3oh3

3oh3's photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:20 PM

Awwww I am so sorry about ur doggie..

I had a similar situation...except it was a cockatiel.....

Flew into the dark room into a plaster wall???hard from the 1800' kind of place....

then got stuck behind my dresser..wings spread..claws stuck in back of dresser, upside down for at least 3 hrs....

he tried to release himself by biting off his legs.....his chest was indented....

I heard just this little peep as my son and I frantically were trying to find him..

I would have had to drive 2 1/2 hrs and $500 to get him help..

So I called someone who had birds..they told me to pack the wounds with flour, give gatorade and keep warm...

he slept under my chin all night...

in a week he was moving around well...

in 2 weeks he finally started churping and singing his way...I thought I was going to have a mute bird..

We were heart broken...really thought he was going to die.

He has been with us for 16 yrs.....and is beautiful still...

My best to you and ur loved pet...:smile: :heart: smooched flowers

That is sad to hear, but I'm happy you still have a beautiful bird! Thank you for the kind wishes, I will pass them on to her :smile: She looks like she's doing great, she runs full speed down the lawn when I get home, so she must be o.k. I know she's still sore because she limps, but she will be 100% soon I am sure of it! :banana:

3oh3's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:23 PM
Haha who knows, she'll probably try it again. They actually didn't charge me much for fixin' her up. She's doing great today, as chipper as ever!

3oh3's photo
Mon 03/30/09 07:47 PM
Well she got fixed, had to get stapled up. Crazy dog is giving me devil eyes...looks like she wants to kill me now!

3oh3's photo
Sat 03/28/09 09:47 PM

I would try Portland, OR or Denver, CO. I freakin' LOVE Denver, and Portland is quite an amazing city.

I'm visiting Denver in a couple weeks!

I lived there for 4 years...I am hoping I can move back soon.

3oh3's photo
Sat 03/28/09 09:43 PM
My poor dog. I was at a friend's house helping him with drywall in his basement, and I always take my dog over there so my dog and his can play. Well Mira likes to jump fences, but usually if another dog is around she won't try it. This time was different, though, as she jumped a short fence to the neighbors yard. I tried to get her to come back over and I just thought she was just acting like she didn't want to jump back over. Later on we found out that she tore her leg open all the way to the muscle about the size of a half dollar underneath near her belly. Well I can't find a 24 hour emergency vet around here and I know it's going to need a couple stitches, and it figures it happens on a weekend when they charge double and I have no money. Anyway, I thought I would rant...I just feel so bad for my poor girl.

3oh3's photo
Sat 03/28/09 09:38 PM
I would try Portland, OR or Denver, CO. I freakin' LOVE Denver, and Portland is quite an amazing city.

3oh3's photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:14 PM

Cuddy and 13 from house

Ohhhhh 13, yes yes drool

3oh3's photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:02 PM

Hentai...HAHA. Anyway, thanks for some of those suggestions. I like the fantasy type with maybe a little bit of drama...you know like something to do with space travel, floating worlds, things like that...but I enjoy some love stories intertwined in there.

Have you watched Kiddy Grade? Don't let the name fool you, it's not about children.

That sounds interesting...I'll have netflix send it to me right away!

3oh3's photo
Wed 03/11/09 04:19 PM
Hentai...HAHA. Anyway, thanks for some of those suggestions. I like the fantasy type with maybe a little bit of drama...you know like something to do with space travel, floating worlds, things like that...but I enjoy some love stories intertwined in there.

3oh3's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:41 PM
Sarah Chalke - Elliot on Scrubs, she is my all-time favorite dream woman. She is gorgeous, smart, and HILARIOUS.

3oh3's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:39 PM
I know this sounds kinda odd coming from a 23 year old dude, but I want advice. Somehow I recently witnessed this series called Air TV. Now, normally I am not into this anime stuff, but this show really touched me. I loved the story, and I loved the characters. The ending could have been better, but overall I thought it was quite amazing. Is there any other series anyone recommends that is similar to Air TV?

3oh3's photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:44 PM
Nope, just chains and whips pitchfork

3oh3's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:58 PM
Great guy = me. That's all.

3oh3's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:13 AM
I already did. The people around here can't drive worth a crap!

3oh3's photo
Wed 02/25/09 08:30 PM

Dubz, you are just crazy. You, you are sarcastic to the extreme my friend.

Who?

DUBZ

3oh3's photo
Wed 02/25/09 08:09 PM
Dubz, you are just crazy. You, you are sarcastic to the extreme my friend.

3oh3's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:32 PM

Worked my butt off and got notification that I was selected/offered a promotion in Puerto Rico!!! I'm leaving in 30-45 days!!!

Well that's just not fair. I work my butt off every day...and what do we get for bonuses? New work shirts! WOO

3oh3's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:33 PM
Edited by 3oh3 on Tue 02/24/09 04:33 PM

I'm going with you to stalk you all night...laugh

You can't stalk someone if you go WITH them. Plus I know you are going to now laugh

3oh3's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:29 PM
Helllooooo gorgeous gal, and welcome!

3oh3's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:28 PM
Anyone have plans for tonight? I think I might actually splurge and head for a club tonight...and get my drinker on!:banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25