Community > Posts By > 3oh3

3oh3's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:32 AM
Definitely lonely sad

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:35 PM

Her name's Mira...she LOVES everybody.

aw yay..doe she do any tricks?, she is a beautiful dog though..

Not a whole lot of tricks...she's a lil stubborn. She can shake and stay and roll over and she can open the screen door. I tried teaching her how to turn the light off but all she does is scratch the wall slaphead

awww dogs rock, what kind of dog is she?

My girl is a german shepherd / st. bernard mix.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:24 PM
Speaking of repeats...didn't I see you in some other thread somewhere?

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:23 PM

aw yay..doe she do any tricks?, she is a beautiful dog though..

Not a whole lot of tricks...she's a lil stubborn. She can shake and stay and roll over and she can open the screen door. I tried teaching her how to turn the light off but all she does is scratch the wall slaphead

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:15 PM

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:12 PM

well, okay..can I play with the puppy? or is that against granny's rules too?

and scorpio...thanksflowerforyou

Oh no, I don't tell gramma what happens besides the flowers.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:11 PM

You might want to join some professional organizations then. Just about every job has them. Especially if you read your trade magazines. Maybe a union?

This is a small enough company, I don't think that's a possibility.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:55 PM
Didn't you get the memo?

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:54 PM

I am sure none of you remember because it was a while ago, but I asked for advice on how to deal with this girl I like. Basically, I am friends with this girl, but I have feelings for her. I asked what I should do about it because I thought that it would probably ruin the friendship. I got mixed responses, but I went ahead and told her how I felt. Well the updated is...she doesn't talk to me anymore. I guess it's not a huge deal, but it's always bad to lose a friend. Now there is this one girl... I have ALWAYS been IN LOVE with her, but there's just one problem: she's engaged. She always flirts with me and it just kills my spirit. Oh man...women these days.

This is starting to sound like a pattern. Your pattern. Neither of the women were really available to you. Are there more?

No, it's not a pattern. The first one was "available" just not willing. NO, I am NOT infatuated with things I CAN'T HAVE. Thanks, though.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:42 PM

hey, where are my flowers??? and my chips???

oh well I made my own coffee..I guess I'll be cool with that for now...:tongue:

Sorry, I fed all the chips to my dog. And my gramma won't let me give flowers to a girl until I'm 40.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:41 PM

Sorry guy that it didn't work out. Kind of got to laugh though. Wasn't all that long ago. Guess all things are relative to age and feelings.

Other posters are right telling you to be wise about the engaged girl. Glad you will take the moral high ground there.

They are also right that you will meet someone just right for you and it will be really great someday. I wish I could tell you which day because I know it is really hard waiting.

For some reason I get this really strong feeling that you are going to meet someone through a business meeting with your work and do a LDR for awhile. Oh and by the way when you see her she won't be a brunette at the time but you will laugh your arse off cuz she is a prankster.

Good Luck! Tell me if my intuition is right.

Hmm...I really hope you're right. The only thing is that we don't have business meetings, but you never know, I could find a new job, or I guess meet someone that works at one of our sister companies. I hope it comes true!

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:26 PM

wow that really sucks rocks man. but yeah we've all been there. ya know?

love.. unrequited.

and dude... do you really want my advice about tha engaged girl.. because i might just be a lil insulting.

I don't think I really need advice on that topic. Yeah...pretty sure I am not into fiance stealing anyway.

good man!!! for a moment there you had me worried about you sugar. :p

Oh you girls don't need to worry about me. I'm not that crazy =)

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:21 PM

wow that really sucks rocks man. but yeah we've all been there. ya know?

love.. unrequited.

and dude... do you really want my advice about tha engaged girl.. because i might just be a lil insulting.

I don't think I really need advice on that topic. Yeah...pretty sure I am not into fiance stealing anyway.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:17 PM
Silly girl....stealing girls from me.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:15 PM
Not me, but my grandparents love visiting the place.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:11 PM
I am sure none of you remember because it was a while ago, but I asked for advice on how to deal with this girl I like. Basically, I am friends with this girl, but I have feelings for her. I asked what I should do about it because I thought that it would probably ruin the friendship. I got mixed responses, but I went ahead and told her how I felt. Well the updated is...she doesn't talk to me anymore. I guess it's not a huge deal, but it's always bad to lose a friend. Now there is this one girl... I have ALWAYS been IN LOVE with her, but there's just one problem: she's engaged. She always flirts with me and it just kills my spirit. Oh man...women these days.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:06 PM
Yeah...too bad she wouldn't do the same for me.

3oh3's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:05 PM
I agree. More chips for everybody.

3oh3's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:57 PM
It was actually quite a good film.

3oh3's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:55 PM
By the way, that's a kick-ass tattoo ya got there.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25