Mon 12/01/08 08:13 PM
Yousa speakin muh lingooo

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:13 PM

I am glad you like it, kiddo no.2!

Ugh.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:11 PM

I don't know all the background info, but I'm assuming that he wasn't romantic or atleast not as romantic as you would like from the get-go. You shouldn't want or need to change someone. You love/like the person for who they are. Either accept him as he is or find someone else. It's not something trivial. If it bothers you now, it will bother you later down the road even more (believe me I know from experience). If he wants to change to be more romantic, then it has to be his choice.

You should have posted that when this thread started, then it could have been closed and over with.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:10 PM

7.5 out of 10

You're out frustrated

She did ask, and thats a good score anyway.

She looks like a kid to me.

no dude she has the curves of a woman

And you have the hormones of a boy, dude!! lol!

hahaha well maybe i do HOMIE lmao jk but i should im only 19 give me a break man lol

Haha ok kiddo! I will leave you to sniff around her without me cramping your style! Take note of what the poster just before you said though, just in case!

HAH! I like how you call him kiddo and you're the one wearing funny hats and drinking yourself silly. slaphead

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:05 PM

7.5 out of 10

You're out frustrated

She did ask, and thats a good score anyway.

She looks like a kid to me.

no dude she has the curves of a woman

And you have the hormones of a boy, dude!! lol!

hahaha well maybe i do HOMIE lmao jk but i should im only 19 give me a break man lol

No, I don't care how old ya are...well unless you're crumbling old...but every straight dude I know of regardless of age would hump anything that moves. I'm 23, and I think this girl is SMOKIN

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:02 PM

CMT and rocks in the same sentence? That just doesn't work.

Sure it does -- "I wish I could throw some rocks at CMT." See?

You are correct, sir! And no I don't want to sit on the porch and watch the stars, it's flipping freezing outside. It's pushing 12 degrees scared

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:01 PM

There are tons of guys who I know are interested in dating me whom I'm only very slightly interest towards. They all try to be uber nice and romantic. Getting me my favorite energies drinks out of the blue, roman candles (fireworks), buying me candy, giving me rides, or always wanting to go to shows with me even if they don't know the band.

I recently had a friend who lives in the far in the city on the south side who took the train back to the suburbs with me after a show just because he wanted to spend more time with me and make sure I got to the station safely. It was a really long ride back for him at 3am and he was dead tired too, but it was his idea so I didn't oppose. These guys do all the right **** and I could date any of them instantly.

My boyfriend is just so lame sometimes. He hasn't done anything romantic for me. I'm not asking for a lot either, just simple **** to show he cares. We just fool around a lot. Maybe I should stop being so affectionate physically?

Maybe you should date a guy who is what you want, and leave the one who isn't what you want alone to find someone to appreciate him for what he does offer in a relationship.

Just because you care about someone doesn't mean you have to date them.

If you aren't happy, neither is he.

Cut him lose to find his own happiness, and for you to find your own.

If it were me...I know, I'm a dude but that's not the point...I would pick the guy that stayed with you to make sure you got home safely. It's something like that that shows the person genuinely cares about your well being.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:58 PM
CMT and rocks in the same sentence? That just doesn't work.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:55 PM

7.5 out of 10

i give her an 8.5-9 cant decide lol jk

I was just about to boot you out the door.

lol what would you rate me?

I would give you at LEAST a 10.3

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:52 PM
It's 12 degrees here. Had to go buy myself a room heater because I can't afford my gas bill slaphead

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:50 PM

7.5 out of 10

i give her an 8.5-9 cant decide lol jk

I was just about to boot you out the door.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:49 PM

7.5 out of 10

You're out frustrated

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:46 PM
Are you kidding? This thread will never die! The girl is too hot!

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:45 PM

If he can't figure it out himself, he's a dud.

i hate to say it but that dog is rightfrown

Woof woof homie. Woof woof.

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:41 PM

lol sorry. I had to take a shower.

well i guess thats exceptable lol

Except is not acceptable smokin

haha sorry i was never very good at spelling

No worries, I was just doing one of those thread killer dealies

3oh3's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:39 PM
If he can't figure it out himself, he's a dud.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25