Community > Posts By > Elizabethkaur

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 01:00 PM
grumble what got on your nerves todayexplode apart from doughnuts like me asking questions that is laugh

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:57 PM

One thing I have a very hard time saying, Help. Oh, and sharing my feelings. Another one, you hurt me.
:banana: thank you

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:55 PM

oops come on folks we've all been in situations where we have to bite our tongues before we speak...well now you can voice it here...who wants to start drinks

Nope... I vent it all! You get wrinkles of you bottle everything inside frown

bigsmile bigsmile
laugh quote of my day

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:54 PM

Hmmmm so many thoughts come to mind.

I refuse to be fit in your mold of what you think I should be.

I know I am beautiful to the ones that count to me so if I am not beautiful to you that is your problem.

Just because I try to be nice to most does not mean I have to be nice to everyone. If you are a selfish, abusive, whiney, bully I am going to call you on it and I don't care if it is rude or makes me sound like a "B".

If I am mad at you then you earned it.

If I am your friend then you earned it.

If I want to be your friend I will earn it.

If your not my friend; well get over it; has little to do with your value as a human being.

No I don't want to screw every Tom, Dick and Harry in the world but if I care about someone I have no problem showing it with great monogamy, affection, gusto, and repetition.

:banana: someone who knows what I meant yay. biggrin

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:58 AM

Every one has different ideas on what is attractive its that simple. The problem isnt what you find attractive its what is socially acceptable to voice. And as for saying only white people can change their colouring is slightly flawed...people bleach their skin..tan their skin..hair colour..make up nails etc the list is endless. ...every race is beautiful and for every person there is someone who finds you attractive whether you are black white or pink with purple spots..even mr blobby had a girl and he was a puppet :-)

Who is mr blobby?
He sounds HOT love
rofl a babe magnet..and hes mine:banana:

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:52 AM
oops come on folks we've all been in situations where we have to bite our tongues before we speak...well now you can voice it here...who wants to start drinks

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:38 AM

Don't let them bother you. Sadly there are a lot of jerks and a-holes on the website, so you just have to roll with them and block them if they become and issue.

Some people just do not know how to treat a lady. flowerforyou

Welcome to the site and good luck to you. drinker
thank you:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:36 AM
Every one has different ideas on what is attractive its that simple. The problem isnt what you find attractive its what is socially acceptable to voice. And as for saying only white people can change their colouring is slightly flawed...people bleach their skin..tan their skin..hair colour..make up nails etc the list is endless. ...every race is beautiful and for every person there is someone who finds you attractive whether you are black white or pink with purple spots..even mr blobby had a girl and he was a puppet :-)

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:19 AM
Hi im quite new and have had some lovely people message me. happy however I have also received loads of rather crude unsolicited messages. So if you want nice funny clean chat heres the place to be.drinker hope to hear from you and look forward to chatting biggrin

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:23 AM
laugh I got asked a random question not geeky im afraid but still here goes..whos better pirates or ninjas

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 09:41 AM
laugh I had this email topic...how to make a man obsessed with you. .i found that quite bizarre. .love faithfulness compassion etc..but obsession? In my opinion obsession should be kept as a fragrance. .any opinions?

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 09:36 AM
Oh I stumbled on here thinking this was anecdotes chats advice on dating and relationships. ..my bad noway

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:25 AM
waving hi do not stand at my grave and and cry I am not there I did not die...even though things are hard you are never alone from the whispers in the breeze and the memories of your dreams you will always be supported from loved one's both present and past :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 03:50 AM
Aww bless dont be sad a lot of people here have madeyvery valid and accurate points...its not your fault...cannot be avoided at times..and every encounter bares anelelement of risk. :smile: I hope you find the one until then remember you are not to blame for the actions of others..stop looking for a while have fun and the true one will come happy

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:00 PM
I agree you fall for the wrong people getting hurt whilst true cannot be avoided the risk of such regular hurt could be leesened by a revision of choices in partners...I hope you find happiness :thumbsup:

2 Next