Community > Posts By > Wanderwhere

Wanderwhere's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:29 AM
Tell me about it.

Wanderwhere's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:26 AM
Well, I am proud of your son even if you are not. I am grateful for what he is doing to keep this country safe.

A brave man dies only once; a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Wanderwhere's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:23 AM
If you live in the US, thank a conservative.

If you have a job, thank a conservative.

If you have a little bit of money left in your paycheck after taxes, thank a conservative.

If you like to make your own decisions rather than have the government decide what is best for you, thank a conservative.

If you believe people should be accountable for the consequences of their own actions, thank a conservative.

If you think murderers, rapists and criminals should be in prison, thank a conservative.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:18 PM
Yes, the less you try, the better it works. If you are searching for someone, you don't find them. But, when you quit looking, they pop up right before your face.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:04 PM
I'd do all of it except for the calling back if you hang up on me. No is no.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:11 PM
People tell you almost as much about themselves by what they hide, as they do by what they disclose.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:12 PM
Soylent?

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:06 PM
I wouldn't be inclined to give legal advice. Every state's laws are different.

Somethings best just ignored.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:02 PM
You, of course.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:20 PM
racecar

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:16 PM
It looks great. The highlights shine like ribbons of gold.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:13 PM
Yeah, it compliments your smile. :-)

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:09 PM
Your haircut! It looks great!

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:22 AM
Depends on which ex. One I wouldn't answer the phone after the automated system told me who was calling. The other, I would be there to bail her out as soon as I could get there. She may not be right for me, but that doesn't keep her from being a wonderful person.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:46 AM
I knew a lady who fell out of the bed at the hospital, called the nurses and they didn't come. She called 911 and the EMTs showed up before the nurses did.

Wanderwhere's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:20 AM
I had a friend I worked with for many year, not my best friend but a very good one, who changed genders. He lost his family, his children were embarrassed by him more so than most children, his job, and nearly all of his friends. I would have stayed his friend but I lost contact with him. The last contact I had was when he returned a book I had loaned him. Then, phone number changed, emails not returned, no idea where he lived.

I feel really sorry for him for what he had to go through to be comfortable in his skin. I wish there is something I could have done for him, but his/her entire world was in turmoil. I can only hope that she has made great new friends that accept her for who she is.

Wanderwhere's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:57 PM
Let me show you photos of my daughter's deer she got this year.

Wanderwhere's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:52 PM
Congrats!!!!

Wanderwhere's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:35 PM
Crash and burn.

Wanderwhere's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:21 PM
Imagine the corrosive effect that this doctrine of deception that has been force fed to us has had on society?

Previous 1 3 4