Community > Posts By > Yamin

Yamin's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:52 PM
Yes...these r tru names....Praise Yah!

Yamin's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:49 PM
if ur heavenbound u r wit the Lord....if u r hellbound u r in hades.

Yamin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:51 PM
Are soy products linked to breast cancer in women or prostrate cancer in men?

Yamin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:48 PM
Is it wrong to charge your adult children rent if theyr still living at home and not makin much?

Yamin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:38 PM
Is it true that watching horror movies at home your TV can be a gateway for evil spirits to enter your home pitchfork

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:44 PM
People will do as they desire when they desire slaphead

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:14 PM
We need someone in our life to laugh atrofl

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:07 PM
Why do women sleep with so many men then cry on Maury when they don't know who their baby daddy is?oops

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:05 PM
It's good to date b4 u procreate. Least she will know who her baby daddy is. No DNA test needed on Maury.:smile:

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:42 PM
Is there such an age too old for women to have children especially over 40 although she still menstruates? Should she stop having children especially if her adult children are procreating and she's already a grandmawhat

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:35 PM
How old is 2 old and how young is 2 young of an age difference for one to date in a relationship or should maturity be the deciding factor? indifferent

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:29 PM
Your good. Not much of a difference in age.

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:23 PM
Love is sacrifice and care :heart:

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:20 PM

My boyfriend bought me some expensive razors as a gift. Not for a birthday or anything mind you. It was a just because. I took that as "you are a hairy beast" even though I shave everyday. He explained it was because I had cut my leg on some dollar store razors very badly and he didn't want that to happen again. How would you have taken it?

Lol :smile: that is so sweet and thoughtful of him. He is very empathetic and compassionate. He considers u thru out the day and reflects on things u guys talk about. At least he actually bought u a gift. I was with a guy 2 and 1/2 yrs and he bought me flowers twice. I can count on one hand how many times he took me out anywhere and how many things he bought me. I would be so happy for a box of razors from my guy especially if I told him the one I had caused a minor injury.:smile: trust me, that's a good thing.

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:00 PM
Edited by Yamin on Sun 06/16/13 06:01 PM
Love is a learned behavior, therefore it is a choice. You are taught to love thru life experience from upon entrance into the world. Some people are gifted at the mastery of love and try to save the world even laying down their lives for others, giving up their last dollar or the shirt off their backs , even making unfathomable sacrifices all for the sake of another. Then there are those that would not share with u a single drop of water in a hot blazen desert if they had a whole pitcher of ice water. We choose to love and extend ourselves to others and we choose how. A freedom that can neva be stolen flowerforyou :heart: flowers :heart:

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 05:34 PM
If the govt is the beast , and we are all bond to it via SS# , then where is our freedom of choice? If we are being tricked into enslavement? huh

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 05:19 PM
" A chip is a more convenient form of what u already have". Wow!!! I neva looked at it this way, if this be so , then all of society is worshipping the big ugly beast right now except those who are living homeless on the street and train stations and are totally disconnected from the world systems. Pretty much living like the birds of the air and the flower of the fields waitin on YHWH to feed and clothes them rofl

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:49 PM
I neva herd of dat frustrated

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:35 PM
This is Scary mad

Yamin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:27 PM
God exist becah he jus does. Simple. If u don't believe that now, the day shall come 4 when u will think

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10