Community > Posts By > outdoorluvr64

outdoorluvr64's photo
Fri 07/22/16 12:15 PM
Has anybody else noticed that most of the women who claim to be from your area are from eastern europe? there grasp of basic english SUCKS!

outdoorluvr64's photo
Fri 06/17/16 04:01 PM
What we need in in this country is a I.Q. test to be able to own a gun! All rednecks would never be allowed to own a gun! What a pity!!!!!

outdoorluvr64's photo
Sun 03/20/16 01:05 PM
this is to all the trump lovers you all need to take a history lesson and read up on how Hitler gained power in Germany! HE used lies and intimidations the same way trump is using them now! Joseph Goebbels Hitlers propoganda minister said in a speech in 1937 "Tell a lie often enough to a group of people and tha lie becomes the TRUTH"!!!!! Hitler and trump both pray on the fears of the lowest uneducated class getting them all worked up! hitler used the jews donald is using the mexicans and muslums for his fear mongering.

outdoorluvr64's photo
Sat 02/14/15 05:08 PM
ANYTHING BUT RAP AND HIPHOP AND OPERA CANT UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT

outdoorluvr64's photo
Sat 02/14/15 05:05 PM
THE BEATLES #1 no other band comes close PAUL and JOHN are GODS!!! RINGO and GEORGE are close too!!!

outdoorluvr64's photo
Sat 02/14/15 05:01 PM
AC/DC You shook me all nite long! 1980 BACK IN BLACKfrustrated

outdoorluvr64's photo
Sat 02/14/15 04:43 PM
I was forced to go to procial school as a child where they used the typical religious LIES and INTIMIDATIONS to scare you into believing their god ********. I stopped believing when I was 12yrs old when the Pastor came into my class naming each child that did not give enough offerings in his chapel services. I asked if your god is all powerful and can do anything why does he need money? The ****ing basturd grabbed me by the hair and jerked me out of the classroom and took me to his office and told me that I was condemming myself and my parents and grandparents to hell for asking such questions. I told the son of a ***** since he was older than me He would meet me in HELL when I got there!!!!!! I have never set foot in a ****ing church since! the only way I would believe in a god is if he killed all the right wing religious wingnuts!!!!!!!