Community > Posts By > Wesjuh32

Wesjuh32's photo
Wed 01/07/15 10:38 PM
The better i learn and know people... the more I love dogs s (animal, s)

Wesjuh32's photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:20 PM
Edited by Wesjuh32 on Wed 01/07/15 08:44 PM
EVEREY new born (Human) is born with his own karakter, growing up you can try to change it, BUT KARAKTER is what you already goth from the first day on.... you can only give it a good vibe ttrue the years growing up.... other people and what you're going true in life decid the other ....%BUT NOW DOGS (PITBULLS) when they are agressieve or angry people always say that the karakter of a Pitt! !!!! 1000, s and 11000th years ago the pit had this agressive karakter REASON,: they were created too protect and secure land from te rich people and be a BULL (Y) too people that try to steal you're property PITT BULL TERRI�R... says enough!!!!!! We all know terriers are spicy and full energy! ! But than they found a better mix too serve and protect BANDOGGE (mix pitt / mastino, american bulldog etc they are bigger and stronger etc so the pitbull left stage for many years!! years later a Pitt rescued 5 important president, s related people and came positive in the news and then the PET PITBULLS WHERE BORN!! BUT TRUE THE YEARS they still have a stamp:agressive fighter!! HELLO WORLD WAKE UP!!! I own e A PITBULLS SHE WAS 8 MONTH, S AS I GOT HER, SHE DIT not LIKE PEOPLE WAS AGRESSIVE AND THEY WHERE THE 3RD OWNER IN THIS 8 MONTH'S BUT COULD NOT HANDLE HER (KARAKTER) THER RE WAS ONLY ONE OPTION Uethenaise !!!!ST OP! !!!!!!!! I WILL GIVE HER A HOME I'LL TAKE HER SO I DID. .... NOW 1.3YEARS LATER SHE IS SO S WEET ADDOREBLE AND HAPPY and really nice and kind too people animals etc I think she's too sweet now because when a other dogs barks agressive... she even get, s more sweeter i think she doesn't understands his behaviour and (body language) she only want s to play sow KARAKTER AT DDOGS, S YOU CAN Change and ....% is in our hands I KNOW EVERY ONE ON EARTH ANIMAL ,HUMAN ,ROBOT got, s some from the parents in his life line BUT A DOGS, S MIND I CONTROL!!! HAHA not fhunny sorry ddamn whiske.y wiksey whatever bye bye good night based on a treu story:) I am sorry for my bad English viva hollanda

Wesjuh32's photo
Mon 05/19/14 11:16 PM
Happy sunny blessed

Wesjuh32's photo
Thu 01/09/14 06:39 PM
Hi there:-)