Community > Posts By > ian_ian11

ian_ian11's photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:57 AM
Amen to that! I dislike Orton, he isn't a great Champion at all. I wonder who he will face at Wrestle Mania for the Championship......

Also, I wonder when the new belt will be revealed cause carrying around 2 looks stupid.

ian_ian11's photo
Fri 12/13/13 05:51 AM

Bret ' the Hitman ' Hart, cos he never gave in!!

Montreal Screw Job was the ****ing worst!!! You ever see that Brett punched Vince out for that!!! Soooooooo sick!

ian_ian11's photo
Fri 12/13/13 05:47 AM
Wow......That's all I will say.....you take it for what you want......

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 11:55 PM
LOVE WWE!!!!!!!

My favourite of all time is HHH! I watched his Thy Kingdom Come documentary and it was phenomenal. LOVED IT.

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 12:53 PM
Ducks are ridiculous so far this season! Especially at home. Still haven't lost in regulation!!! 11-0-2 or something!

Minny is definitely going in the right direction though, thankfully Harding has been incredible since Backstrom went down! They are actually a good team to watch, unlike years ago, I loathed watching the Canucks vs Wild games, they were always a snoozefest. Much like Nashville is now a days.

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 12:49 PM
I won my divorce.

#thatcounts

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 10:01 AM
That's cool. I haven't been to a Canucks game in over a year. The family used to have season tickets but we gave those up after the lockout happened. But I don't mind, I enjoy watching from home or a pub anyways.

I follow hockey pretty closely. I watch hockey pretty much daily, I am a bit obsessed. I should probably see someone about it :P

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 05:09 AM
Cold.

ian_ian11's photo
Thu 12/12/13 05:04 AM
Oh, the good ole CBJ's! It is actually kinda nice to see them starting to do better now. Bobrovsky came outta no where last year!

I'll be honest, certainly did not expect someone to be a CBJ fan, let alone the first post be one :P

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 10:35 AM
I never got to know my grandpa's. One passed away before I was born, I actually finally got to see a picture of him only but this year. And my other one died when I was very young so the only time I remember meeting him was in the hospital when he had alzheimer's. So he didn't know any of us. And all I remember seeing was my mom crying as we left. :(

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 01:17 AM
Anyone else think that was kinda a bit racist there?? Saying that you would get messages or winks if you were white? Basically saying white men only like white woman???? That's such BS. What a generalization you just threw out there for white guys like myself.

I have only dated white women......I guess you can throw me in your generalization now can't you? Wrong. I woman in every ethnicity beautiful. Black, white, Asian, East Indian, Latino......Hell, my brother married an East Indian, I have a friend who is East Indian and she is gorgeous(got a weeeeeee bit of a crush on her!).

Be proud of who you are, and as most everyone has said in this thread, just because guys don't msg you back, it isn't the end of the world......I have put myself down as well before(Height, the way I look, the way I talk, the things I like, don't like)......It doesn't attract people at all. What you need to do is learn to accept yourself more then anything. Learn to be yourself with yourself and try and get a positive attitude about yourself and that type of people will start to surround you.

But please, cut the crap about no one wanting to marry a black woman. That doesn't belong coming out of anyones mouth or being typed from someone fingers onto a screen.

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 01:02 AM
Someone who doesn't judge, has a nice smile, funny. Likes hockey and football :P

Someone who is just a simple person, who is drama free.

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 12:50 AM
Miss the companionship for sure. I miss coming home from work to a warm smile, and a kiss. Even a simple "How was your day Hun?" is something I miss.

I miss trying to build a life with someone. Growing with that person, learning about eachother everyday as times and days change. I miss providing for someone.

I miss the inside jokes, the laughter.

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 12:40 AM
I love me some puck talk!!!

I am a Canucks fan first and foremost. But I love watching hockey just in general.

What do people think of the season so far? The realignment? Their teams assessment so far this season?

Anything and everything!

Let's talk puck!

ian_ian11's photo
Wed 12/11/13 12:28 AM
Chilliwack, BC here.

Looking to be out of Chilliwack though in the near future. Hopefully Vancouver or Calgary.

ian_ian11's photo
Tue 12/10/13 11:26 PM
Definitely agree that age can play a role in a relationship. Physical age can be a hinderance but also mental age. I have a buddy who is 33, his gf is 23 and she is great. Not like some of her other friends whom I have gotten to meet. His gf is very mature

A girl I knew and liked not too long ago, she is 30, all of a sudden texts me she is in trouble cause she got plastered at a bar and for whatever reason(I never really got one) she beat the crap out of another chick and spent the night in jail. THAT was an instant turn off. Plus she has an 8 month old kid at home. Thankfully she has a great roommate to take care of the kid whilst she is off in jail. She clearly has some growing up to do. Albeit being actually a fairly book smart girl.

I don't care for things like that. Not even in my clubbing days was I ever to start scrapping cause someone called me a name of what have you. It's embarrassing.

ian_ian11's photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:01 PM
Why thank you rocknnroll25 :)

ian_ian11's photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:30 PM
I am a ManU fan, even though I live in BC. I don't watch a ton of soccer. But I tend to tune into the World Cup and Euro Cup when they are on. When it comes to a National Stage, I cheer for England.....Mainly cause Canada isn't great on the world stage :P

ian_ian11's photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:27 PM
Brand new to this site......Pretty cool so far.

Any advice on where to explore mainly?

Looking forward to chatting with some of y'all