Community > Posts By > clodfeltershaye

clodfeltershaye's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:43 PM
Thinking about going home and having a boatload of people in my house. Makes me wanna get drunk, naked and then beligerent and see how many people stay. Lol!
Gotta love family!frustrated

clodfeltershaye's photo
Thu 06/12/14 01:31 AM

Clodfeltershay and nascar.... Smiling at you

He'll be smiling too!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Wed 06/04/14 08:40 AM

There are a couple but not naming names. You know who you are Chevy man! As for the other, you're an a#%! Lol
ooooh jill really?....lol

love ooooh stuart really!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 06/03/14 05:55 PM
Well, hello nascar! Do you think we might be friends?

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 06/03/14 03:59 PM
Hey nascar, what you doing tonight? How about a little kiss?

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 06/03/14 03:51 PM
"It is what it is. You can rearrange it, but you can't change it."

And.....

"Here's up to it, down to it and around to it. Anyone who ain't done it ought to be tied to it and made do it!"

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:34 PM
I am making a wish for someone to take that LONG ROAD TRIP that they are talking about and join me at Lake Eufala this weekend! Promise it will be great!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:44 AM
As i have gotten older, i find that my hormones are out of control and cant get enough. And the orgasms have gotten longer and stronger. Sex is so much better since i've hit my 40's!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:37 AM
Blow up dolls are creepy! Lol

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:02 AM
Kick it in the sticks --- Brantley Gilbert

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:53 AM
Edited by clodfeltershaye on Mon 06/02/14 03:54 AM
Camping at Lake Eufala this weekend baby! Just keep swimming little fishes. Or you may be dinner!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:43 AM
There are a couple but not naming names. You know who you are Chevy man! As for the other, you're an a#%! Lol

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 01:08 AM
I also am an older woman. 42 to be exact and overweight. Let me tell you that I have never had any problem with men. Also usually like but they are just afraid to show that they like bigger women because of social pressures. Not all men mind you. I just had to throw that out there. Also have had a lot of younger men hit me up here. So I don't know where you're coming from with that.

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 01:01 AM
Get with it woman! Facial hair is hot! Hats either or. Doesn't matter about the hat. Why be so superficial anyway? A great guy is a great guy. Facial hair/hats or not! Look on the inside of someone to get their true worth.

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:54 AM
They both contain a poison that, when they strike, it will either kill you or make you wish you were dead. Just differentials of wounds and different kinds of pain. One hurts just as bad as the other in my book.

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:48 AM
:heart: Would love to travel to Ireland, Scotland, Holland(hey Mark, if you see that you know why!). Hear it's really beautiful there! Maybe one day, but will probably be old and feeble and unable to enjoy myself! Lol!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:46 AM
Would love to travel to Ireland, Scotland, Holland(hey Mark, if you see that you know why!). Hear it's really beautiful there! Maybe one day, but will probably be old and feeble and unable to enjoy myself! Lol!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 03/11/14 09:40 PM
Jill

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 03/11/14 09:36 PM
A lot submissive. Love a strong man to have his way!!

clodfeltershaye's photo
Tue 03/11/14 03:37 PM
have to agree with flint stone
man with "stones"
plenty of liquor
lots of condoms
lifetime supply of antibiotics. lol

Previous 1