Community > Posts By > Robhoskins

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:44 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Sun 05/31/15 04:45 AM

HI TO ALL happy happy happy

FOR MEN: WHAT ARE SOME TRAITS DO YOU LIKE IN GIRLS?

HOW ARE YOU ATTRACTED IN GIRLS IS IT PHYSICAL OR INNERMOST BEAUTY?

happy happy happy happy

Physical has to be first as inter beauty a person don't wake up and see that every morning ! But I can not properly comment but that's what it seems !

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:41 AM
I do now believe in love at first sight , never did before but learnt it can happen a few years ago .

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:06 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Sat 05/30/15 11:07 AM

Powerful quake strikes off Japan; no tsunami warning

A powerful earthquake struck near remote Japanese islands and shook most of the country Saturday evening, but it occurred well beneath the earth's surface and did not trigger a tsunami warning. Two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries, and there were no reports of major damage.

The magnitude-8.5 offshore quake struck off the Ogasawara islands at a depth of 590 kilometers (370 miles), the Japan Meteorological Agency said. The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 7.8 and a depth of 678 kilometers (421 miles).

The temblor was powerful enough to rattle most of Japan, from the southern islands of Okinawa to Hokkaido in the north. It caused buildings to sway in Tokyo — about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) north of the Ogasawara islands — and disrupted some train services in the city. About 400 houses in Saitama prefecture, just north of the capital, were without power, according to the Tokyo Electric Power Co.

At Tokyo's Roppongi Hills shopping and business complex, elevators stopped soon after the earthquake struck the area, forcing hundreds of visitors to climb down the stairs. Among them were about 200 people who came to see the Star Wars exhibit on the 52nd floor.
The meteorological agency did not issue a tsunami warning because the quake struck so far beneath the earth's surface. Deep offshore earthquakes usually do not cause tsunamis, and generally cause less damage than shallow ones.

In March 2011, a magnitude-9.0 earthquake rocked northeastern Japan, triggering a tsunami that killed more than 18,500 people and ravaged much of the northern Pacific coast. The depth of that quake was just 24 kilometers (15 miles), according to the meteorological agency.

Deep earthquakes can be bad for future as it crushes deep caves and corses weak spots for future meaning bigger movement and stronger earthquakes as ground loose !

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:02 PM
Welcome to the farm free ranged farm ! :)

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:49 PM
Edited by Robhoskins on Wed 05/27/15 11:01 PM

I am all about having some time to myself at times. I really am not talking about a room in the house so much as I am referring to the partner going out.... for days... saying they need sometime alone. Any comments

And I'm not in that relationship just trying to understand why someone you might be meeting online (not in person) would tell you that the woman needs to understand that she is not always included on these outings (time alone) and that he wants to be Part of her life not her whole life. What does that mean?

I liked spending as much time as I could with my partner as only live as self once and wanted to be with the one I loved as much as I could !
Don't a person have personal time all the time in there own mind that how I see it that's my personal time my own mind !

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:40 PM
Think women are trying to destroy man cave while they are going for there global conquest trying to control everythink that's what it looks like from out side anyway but could be wrong .

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:31 PM

A woman cave is the entire house biggrin, that's why they need a man cave. Garage would not work as a man cave in my house, I spend a lot of time there, tinkering and such.

The car or motor bike are the blokes cave right if the woman aint taken over them to lol .

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:26 PM

I know I am opening a can of worms but, what are ya'lls thoughts on Man Caves? Where are the Woman Caves? LOL

...... and go...spock

There hand bags are woman caves right ? lol

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:38 PM
Edited by Robhoskins on Wed 05/27/15 08:49 PM
Maybe if people was not as nasty to cancer or about cancer maybe it would be nicer back ! My aunt died with a sort in her body and dad had some to was told but don't know !
People keep on about hurting overs feelings how dose anyone not think dose cancer have feeling and are they hurting it too !

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:29 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Wed 05/27/15 11:33 AM

Tired of being depressed and lonely...I wanna be kidnapped, get pregnant...I wanna be happy lol..

I like it lol not very good at kidnapping as don't like controlling people lol !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:55 PM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 05:56 PM
I found it easy first time with out being shown !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:48 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 06:18 AM
I have only went out so far with unpretty girls as lots of blokes might say as pretty females did not seem to want me and not all are sweet hearts or would be with one of them still now if they where sweethearts ! My first wife when other blokes started to see her as pretty to she left funny , but never mind hope she's happy and got a nice bloke as she was a sweetheart but a two faced cheating b i t c h before she was mine and might be one again now she's left I do not know well that's what she told me she was like !

But I always tryed to make them feel like they where prettier than any other girl while I was dating them or courting them ! Maybe one day I will know what a truly pretty girl is like but if not I will not as separated and stopped looking so probably wont know what any other females are really like !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:38 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 05:45 AM

We think of getting some attractive girls with whom we enjoy and all but simple girls may not be so beautiful and all but they have a very good heart and are the beat

If I was a girl that I aint , I would class that as insulting as ain't most girls pretty in own way said most cose some ugly females are not nice to ! Some ugly blokes are very nasty to so can never say truly that simple hearts are with one style of person !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:33 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 05:35 AM

i wonder what the world is turning to when every guy or man you meet online wants a nude picture to show you are real, what do they take us Ladies for but it isn't their fault anywyas if other ladies havent been answering them they wont have effrontery to always ask.......what do you girls think?

well, I don't know what the gals think. But I think you are flashing your t*ts to every guy on the site

I aint had a flash lol but sooner not have one !
Or are you talking about the very low cut top !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:29 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 05:32 AM

Well I would like to say you get what you advertise for but that is only partially true
I have been asked for nudes from guys when I only have a face pic on here. No I do not think its because of all women who do not answer messages nor is it due to scammers. I think they are simply trying to find out if you are type of girl that will actually do it

Me again I think lots of times bloke's and females ask cose that's as close as they think they are going to get to it a picture on a screen unless they print it and put it on wall then a piece of paper or what ever is the closes !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:12 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Thu 05/21/15 05:16 AM

i wonder what the world is turning to when every guy or man you meet online wants a nude picture to show you are real, what do they take us Ladies for but it isn't their fault anywyas if other ladies havent been answering them they wont have effrontery to always ask.......what do you girls think?

I aint a girl but will give my idea if ok , I would sooner see a female dressed and have first hand experience on the no clothed thing lol see lots of dressed but no first hand thing for years but I sooner see dressed in clothes! So not every guy is like that lots might be but lots might not be as I aint I cant be the only one like it !

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:59 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Wed 05/20/15 07:20 AM

Pentecost : Count Fifty, a biblical holy day observed this sunday by a few people around the world.

Count fifty from what? From the day after the Sabbath following the first day of unleavened bread.
Acts 2:1
When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
Acts 20:16
Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus to avoid spending time in the province of Asia, for he was in a hurry to reach Jerusalem, if possible, by the day of Pentecost.
1 Corinthians 16:8
But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost,

Why did the Apostles and later Paul celebrate this and what does it mean to you?

For me it foretells a future event. When you look at a shadow long enough, you can get an idea what the object looks like. Pentecost reminds us of the first resurrection, a future event.

Colossians 2:16-17
16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
Hebrews 10
1 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves.

Only thing if people are to know what coming it can be changed can it not as people could protend and deliberately put in place things to make it seem like them ! Removing the real one and being a wrong one them selves with out real one being believed as the other person has power and money stopping real one being really known ! But same could happen other way a person deliberately staying poor so comes to really knowing !
A shadow shows more than the item its being cast from if a person really looks !
I think seeing with own eyes and brain is my way as other things can be instigated to make it seem as is !

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:50 AM
So they can make money have to make it in some way other than advertising other sites !

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 01:58 PM
Edited by Robhoskins on Mon 05/18/15 01:58 PM

Nope not with people who post selfies in bathrooms.

Why not in bathroom they might be showing they know what one is !

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 01:27 PM
No

lol

Yeah sometime they do !

Previous 1 3 4 5