Community > Posts By > PBug

PBug's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:45 PM

i think that while the opposites might attract, it's the similarities that keep the couple together.

"you're human and I'm human. What more do you need?"

PBug's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:40 AM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/18/08 12:00 PM
It will not affect you in any way.

Edit:

It's legal to register a relationship between two members of same sex in Finland, but it's (still) not exactly the same as marriage. Two things differ- name change isn't automatically available, and adoption as a registered couple has few more loopholes then as a married couple.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:53 PM

i am just finding it difficult to meet the good ones.

We all are, regardless of race.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:45 PM
And here I thought that having class means manners and certain self-worth, regardless of persons status. But no, here comes reality and reminds me that there are still people who forgive person for being an ass on the basis that he is "higher" on the social ladder then the rest.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:17 AM
Short answer: Be interesting.

Long answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_Community

PBug's photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:07 AM
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#History

Educate yourself.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/17/08 10:55 AM
I've learned-
That life isn't always like dancing on a bed of roses. There is also booze and women around.

I've learned-
That I can do anything I want, because I've come to understand my own craziness. Yes, I'm cuckoo, out of my mind, loosescrewed wacko and I'm loving every single second of it.

And Squonk, I think he means "class" as in "Class to the core".

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:13 PM
Do you get offended when I congratulate the other team for winning your team? Does it make me an asshole?

If no, then why should it matter if I say merry christmas to someone else? I can't understand the problem behind the whole x-mas boogaloo.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:52 PM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/16/08 12:57 PM
An island where computers, women and transportation are confiscated?

I'd harass the galactic radiowaves, beatboxing anarchistically with the help of radio equipment, huge satellite dish and a mic until someone would lift the ban on all things sweet.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:31 AM
Don't know how they said it, but it is usually part of forum etiquette to look for topics of same nature before posting your own.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:22 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/16/08 07:26 AM
I can't see what could be the problem with it.

And when did everyone start to suspect that being bi automatically means that he/she will cheat?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:56 AM

Just a quick question before I go:

How is christmas an american holiday, when you obviously have a separation of church and goverment? Doesn't that imply that the United States is in fact indifferent towards religion?

Seperation of church and state.....a crock of sh*t......

So you do not believe in separation of church and state, or you don't believe that it has worked as it should?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:02 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/16/08 04:06 AM
Just a quick question before I go:

How is christmas an american holiday, when you obviously have a separation of church and goverment? Doesn't that imply that the United States is in fact indifferent towards religion?

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:31 PM
Edited by PBug on Mon 12/15/08 12:31 PM
More like twist-halves... Hancock and I am legend. The first halves were brilliant, but then....

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:19 PM

The final assessment is still going to be a biased opinion, regardless of who answers.

Exactly.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:18 PM

From the OP:

Topic: MEN vs WOMEN, Which One is More Of A Liar?

I don't understand why it's such a concept to fathom.

I didn't mean that the topic itself is not uderstandable. The argumentation that is always used in these men vs. women has always been based on individual views of life, which by itself is not really a argument that can hold water when trying to find the truth.

We are just telling eachother stories from our mind. Clearly they are not very bulletproof arguments, don't you think? We need something more convincing to this chat to really turn this into a debate.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:10 PM

Hint: It involved a small bridge and a pair of legs capable of jumping. Also a rope tied to the bridge played a small role in the manouver.

huh Explain?

We build a rope-swing. It wasn't a huge bridge, and we did it during evening so there wasn't anyone around. It was a blast, but the water was cold and I didn't have the brains to take off my clothes before doing it.

Ok now you lost me Pbug.

We build a rope-swing using the bridge as the base.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:08 PM
I'm a creation of your imagination.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:05 PM

CATS vs DOGS, Which One is More Of A Liar?

On similar note, LEFT vs RIGHT, Which One is More Of A Liar?

Also the long-lasting quoestion of the century- ID vs SUPER EGO, Which One is More Of A Liar?

From here we can build a donkey to our last dilemma- ME vs YOU, Which One is More Of A Liar?

That argument might hold water if we were talking about cats and dogs, or left and right, or ID and super ego, but we're not.

Why it does not hold true? You can take any side and use your own opinion as an argument in any of these, including the Men vs Women. In example, arguments so far do not become any less powerful or weaker, if we chance the different sides from genders to color. They are still just arguments depending on individual view of life.

Unless someone uses any other kind of rhetorics, then I don't see why this topic can be debatable.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:56 AM
Edited by PBug on Mon 12/15/08 11:57 AM

Hint: It involved a small bridge and a pair of legs capable of jumping. Also a rope tied to the bridge played a small role in the manouver.

huh Explain?

We build a rope-swing. It wasn't a huge bridge, and we did it during evening so there wasn't anyone around. It was a blast, but the water was cold and I didn't have the brains to take off my clothes before doing it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8