Community > Posts By > alnewman

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:30 PM
Edited by alnewman on Sun 12/21/14 02:37 PM

I don't blame the Aussies! The way the current US government are going, they'll end up with NO allies!

These United States will always have allies even if we have to bomb it out of them.

Bombing countries into submission, doesn't make you friends, only enemies! I don't see China, doing that, eh? That's why they're rated and the States are hated by people around the globe. That gung-ho attitude will be your downfall in the end.

Please, these united States have been trying to get rid of the British since 1776 but they just keep coming back like a bad disease.

Yes, the US government is hated by people around the world including internally. They have no fans whatsoever.

But as to the attitude being the downfall, I'm counting on it. The only question is which domino will start the show, England? Japan? Germany? Hey, these times are a gonna get interesting.

As Einstein once said, "don't know what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones." Wonder if he was right?
actually, the US and the UK are Joined at the hip. Partners in crime.

Only at a certain level. The people have been trying to get rid of them since 1776.

And "joined at the hip" is not how I would describe it. More like joined at the purse. And it's not so much England as the "City of London" the we need to lose.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 01:52 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882169/Bill-Blasio-charged-murder-Hundreds-attack-New-York-City-Mayor-having-blood-hands-two-police-officers-ambushed-killed.html

Police officers turn their backs on New York Mayor Bill de Blasio as he is accused of having 'blood on his hands' over anti-police sentiments

Still falling for the emotional appeal I see.

Go fly a Kite or catch a Lizard,Mister!

Problem is,you don't see!

BTW,you still chewing those Apricot-Kernels?

Oh,do you approve of Assassination then?

Yep, emotional appeal, thinking with the limpic brain and occasionally the stem.

And it does not seem to be I that doesn't see, is it? It is not I that refuses to see and question.

Yes I love my B17 or Laetrile. Keeps me sharp and healthy. You should try some but then that will never happen, will it? But this stuff is almost as good as Cannabinoids. Don't do big pharma because that would make me just plain stupid.

Don't forget to take your medications now.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 01:29 PM

Probably gets that from Switzerland:

Swiss Central Bank Imposes Negative Interest Rates

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 01:18 PM

The original topic of this thread is that police should only enforce their own kind.
my response is that there can be more racism, prejudice or discrimination against one's own group. it's more prevalent and less commented upon.
furthermore, children with guns are just as deadly as adults with guns, regardless of race.
I can't speak for what happened in Denver or anywhere else.
I can't speak for or understand inciting blind hatred by making blanket statements and generalizations.
I can say I have first hand knowledge of being a Mexican woman pulled over by a Hispanic police officer. I can say that contrary to a speeding ticket or warning I've received from a Caucasian officer, the Hispanic officer felt it necessary to get me put of the car. put my hands behind my head. search me. search the car. etc.
like I said more discriminatory action within a homogeneous group.
I can say I have learned to effect change through positive means and proper channels.
through knowing what my rights are. through reporting things like this and following the chain of command. through attending community meetings and educating others about their rights. through exercising those rights such as calling the dispatch warden when you get pulled over. through writing down the name, badge number and what the detaining officers cite as probable cause.
it takes more than one person to effect change. however every person can help even in small ways.
peace

Wow, outstanding.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 01:09 PM

I totally forgot the Space-Aliens in the Pentagon!laugh

Wow, seems like the aliens are in Switzerland:

UFO sighting over Basel, Switzerland in 1566

That sure accounts for a lot.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 12:59 PM

Now back on topic, I highly doubt the premise which claim N. Korea had anything to do with Sony, this is simply more distractions.

I am absolutely with you here. When viewed on the whole, way too many inconsistencies and loose ends. This whole thing seems to be activist based but now is being used as a false flag on two fronts:

1) as an excuse for the government to attack North Korea with the approval of the sheeple.

2) as a means of establishing control over the internet that the corporations want to instill.

OMFG,Conspiracy again?

Well at least you are capable of an understanding of something, even at a base level. Of course expecting one to comprehend would be way too much.

It must be a really boring drifting through life believing what is told you except for those brief moments of emotion judgement and display.
Sure glad you think you're the only one with "Comprehension"!laugh

And keep on chewing those Prunus-Seed,exceptionally beneficial Brainfood!bigsmile

Quite sure I'm not the only one, have met way too many with that capability. But as George Carlin used to say: "You're not in the club."

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 12:59 PM

Now back on topic, I highly doubt the premise which claim N. Korea had anything to do with Sony, this is simply more distractions.

I am absolutely with you here. When viewed on the whole, way too many inconsistencies and loose ends. This whole thing seems to be activist based but now is being used as a false flag on two fronts:

1) as an excuse for the government to attack North Korea with the approval of the sheeple.

2) as a means of establishing control over the internet that the corporations want to instill.

OMFG,Conspiracy again?
conspiracy is man's greatest past time. In fact, conspiracy is one of the powerfuls first inclination.

and its fun!laugh

But when People see Conspiracies,and only Conspiracies everywhere,they remind me of the "Craftsman",whose only Tool is a Hammer!
Soon everything starts to look like Nails!bigsmile

Then there are those that have no tools and see absolutely nothing. They are left with nothing in life but to follow along like good little sheeple. But of course if something does happen, it is always someone else's fault.

"I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true." - Travis Walton

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

And forget the countryman part, you aren't.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 12:57 PM

OMFG,Conspiracy again?

Well at least you are capable of an understanding of something, even at a base level. Of course expecting one to comprehend would be way too much.

It must be a really boring drifting through life believing what is told you except for those brief moments of emotion judgement and display.
denial is a security blanket.

Very true, a blanket that precludes having to think.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 12:44 PM

social media and the internet can indeed be utilized to move the masses or neutralize them.

Soon, that medium will be in the crosshairs of the powerful, in fact, they are already preparing filtering devices that can isolate various forms of desent.

The recent national protests regarding police killings were moblized through social media.

However, in regards to North Korea, they have been vilified before by western media swaying, the recent movie about killing their leader is what is truly disturbing.

Had North Korea made a movie about assassination of America's President, we'd have a fit, unless it was towards Obama, many would even join ranks with them.

Your point therefore is quite valid.

The internet prospect is way beyond the social media. They are looking for total control and to shut down any site that opposes them including many of the alternate media sites. SOPA will rise again regardless of the number of idiots that think it is but a theory.

And I don't believe filtering is their goal as much as total control. All that is occurring like the protests in Seattle over police militarization, uncontrolled police state and just outright trying to ban all but approved media is but the symptoms. The disease is much worse.

As to North Korea, why would that little sleazeball care one iota about some stupid movie? There have been much worse incidents in the past regarding that little sleazeball and all he does is rattle sabers but if one listens, as defensive not offensive. I believe Kim Jong Un is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but definitely not the dullest. Even his strongest ally would abandon him should he start crap.

While I believe people should be free, getting free is their problem and that applies to North Korea. They are not my enemy, but their own. Some day they as well as us will figure this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs.

As to North Korea being guilty, not at all. All that claims it is true is the government, specifically the FBI after first claiming they didn't. But the security experts are claiming that it isn't so including this newest one that just popped up: North Korea Hacked Sony? Don’t Believe It, Security Experts Say which is but a claim with no sources. But then: The Evidence That North Korea Hacked Sony Is Flimsy has many valid points.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 12:05 PM

OMFG,Conspiracy again?

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 11:21 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882169/Bill-Blasio-charged-murder-Hundreds-attack-New-York-City-Mayor-having-blood-hands-two-police-officers-ambushed-killed.html

Police officers turn their backs on New York Mayor Bill de Blasio as he is accused of having 'blood on his hands' over anti-police sentiments

Still falling for the emotional appeal I see.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 08:19 AM

What President would you put on Mount Rushmore next...

How about President Obama ... being the first black President in the USA ... do you believe since it is history ... he should be ...
if not who then ...

Ronald Reagan.

That would be as bad as putting Odumbo there.

You might want to try lithium. I hear it helps with paranoid personality disorders.

So you do agree that Reagan and Odumbo are about the same, glad to see you are making progress. Now if one could forsake those drugs then perhaps the solipsism can be cured.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 08:07 AM

How about President Obama ... being the first black President in the USA ... do you believe since it is history ... he should be ...
if not who then ...

Ronald Reagan.

That would be as bad as putting Odumbo there.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 07:52 AM

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:47 PM

if not who then ...

Add, how about removing the last two as they tarnish the memory of the founders.

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:13 PM

it tis easy to sea, the next violent action perpetrated upon the usa, shall be blamed upon the revenge and sabotage of north korea, to keep alive the illusion and notion, that the people fight an enemy of foreign power.

so the peoples never sea, that global power be not divided in it's global quest, to maintain equal power over the peoples, of the globe.

it tis easy to sea, the next violent action perpetrated upon the usa, shall be blamed upon the revenge and sabotage of north korea, to keep alive the illusion and notion, that the people fight an enemy of foreign power.

so the peoples never sea, that global power be not divided in it's global quest, to maintain equal power over the peoples, of the globe.

Yours wont work either.

and mine will work.

cuss it ain't just mine.

but the equal brains of many who know just what has been occurring for many a millennium.

and ride atop the crest.

that some do not know yet exist.

so listen to your brain, when it say's not to divulge in public, what should only be said in solitude.

Where to start, Egypt? No it will not work.

for if the truth of evil did start many generations ago, so did the truth of goodness begin many generations ago.

So no clue eh? Hint: think Arab Spring.

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:10 PM

and some do wonder what solution will be created by one self stating the obvious.

for only those infatuated with their own grandness, the same as the psychopaths they discuss, think stating observations will create better.

Some do wonder but then others do not.

Grandness is great but the New World Order is not.
Look up 'banger' under Scottish slang words? As it sums you up to a tee! laugh laugh laugh

I prefer mine with mashed or perhaps on occasion Toads in a hole.

But what does that have to do with reality? If you are trying to refer that I am a prick or a-hole, yes I am and proud of it.

But there are many idiots that desire to remain that way and look at the messenger instead of the message. And I love it, goal accomplished.

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:56 PM

and some do wonder what solution will be created by one self stating the obvious.

for only those infatuated with their own grandness, the same as the psychopaths they discuss, think stating observations will create better.

Some do wonder but then others do not.

Grandness is great but the New World Order is not.

Oh Al...

sorry you cannot sea we are on the same side yet.

for does not one sea, to topple such omni power, one would have to topple ALL the leaders, and armies, of ALL nations.

for all nations are already resigned and in league with the common cause of power to all who are in power.

for the recent cuba events, should make one readily understand and sea, we are, and have been for sometime, many years in fact, partners with near all in power, posed as our enemies.

Far, far from it. Yours is but a power trip, mine is to restore power where it belongs, the individual. Mine is to freedom, yours is to enslavement on a larger scale.

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:55 PM

Obama is a total arsehole and running the States into the ground!!

Right along with that grand leadership, Tony Blair and David Cameron.
At least i admit those 2 are arseholes!! laugh laugh

Well, that's going in the right direction.

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:53 PM

He ought to know,learned from the best!laugh

Too bad he didn't learn from the Swiss, could of still had his freedom:

"Springtime: 1995: fifty years after the Shoah, The Israeli press grabs hold of the rumor that the Swiss have plundered the victims of the Holocaust. Seven billion francs still remained in Swiss banks. The polemic had begun... The image of Swiss banks is seriously threatened. Edgar Bronfman, President of the World Jewish Congress and Avraham Burg, President of the Jewish Agency, are received by the banks. American subsidiaries of Swiss banks could experience retaliatory measures. In the United States, Senator Alfonse d'Amato announces the American Senate is going to undertake an investigation. Swiss banks have not yet reacted, draped in their arrogance..."

[Is] "Switzerland, Neutral or Cowardly?" -- when they engage in business with Germany; when they become the bankers for the Reich; when they turn away Jews by the thousands or, when they think up the national reduction. These are the most significant points in the controversy which has been all over the news the last several months.

All because the California people think they are Swiss:

"The populist party which called for the referendum to ban minarets, as the most obvious sign of ‘Islamisation’, now knows that the Swiss people can be divided and scapegoats for the ills of our social system blamed, as a way to avoid changing the really key elements of that system. In this sense too, democracy is weakened, because democracy can only really proceed from a correct understanding of, for want of a better phrase, how things work. This is one of the key problems with a democracy based on capitalism."

Something Californians have know long before the Swiss took this action in 2009.

now you have become an Expert on Switzerland too?
How quaint!
And you still don't know Phlock about it!yawn

Besides,we have considerably more Parties than a mere two involved in the political process!
Something you Guys could use,if you ever get around to it!

With my ability to research, I can know whatever I want to know. With my lack of emotion, I am able to look at all sides equally. And from that form a perception not based on what I want to be true, but what I find to be true.

And with your propensity to have a perception based on your emotions (as Anonymous so oft says), expect me.

Now to the meat, for some reason you believe you have some right to disparage the US, well then I then have the right to bring forward actual true info on the Swiss, especially those illustrious Swiss banks that make the Rothschilds and Warburgs look like paupers.

But it is so nice to see your emotional outburst.

But to remain on topic, thanks for the confirmation of being right on about the similarities between California and the Swiss.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25