Community > Posts By > The_truth_82

The_truth_82's photo
Fri 03/01/24 10:48 PM

Sadly mingle use to be a good app years n years ago I know they have mingle and mingle 2 but it's died and what's left is bots .. don't think I've ever even a female close to the fort Smith area

App ain't got nothing but bots n catfish

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 05:03 AM
Wallflowers

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 05:00 AM
Remember it is better to love then not to love at all...

Reality is that you could put a basketball in my hand it's worth20 bucks or so put that same ball in mjs hand it's work 100 mill

If you were to put a football in my hands it's be worth about 15 bucks .put that same ball in Tom Brady's hand or Patrick mahommes it's worth 50 mill ..

Give me a loaf of bread and I coukd feed my family maybe 2 more ppl
Put cpl nails in my hand I could prolly build you a lil bird house. Or build a dog house.

Give Jesus the one loaf of bread he can feed thousands Put the same nails in Jesus hands
And you have eternal life.& Salvation And prosperity.

Moral to the story is with it matters whoi hands it's in. So stop stressing and worrying put it in the lord's hand he can do so much.more for you if you put it in his hands

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 05:00 AM
Remember it is better to love then not to love at all...

Reality is that you could put a basketball in my hand it's worth20 bucks or so put that same ball in mjs hand it's work 100 mill

If you were to put a football in my hands it's be worth about 15 bucks .put that same ball in Tom Brady's hand or Patrick mahommes it's worth 50 mill ..

Give me a loaf of bread and I coukd feed my family maybe 2 more ppl
Put cpl nails in my hand I could prolly build you a lil bird house. Or build a dog house.

Give Jesus the one loaf of bread he can feed thousands Put the same nails in Jesus hands
And you have eternal life.& Salvation And prosperity.

Moral to the story is with it matters whoi hands it's in. So stop stressing and worrying put it in the lord's hand he can do so much.more for you if you put it in his hands

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 04:03 AM

I’m Looking for a serious relationship with man a who well like me the way I am. A serious man because I’m really serious about this it’s not easy to find a kind hearted guy in this world now :disappointed_relieved: but I know my man is out there somewhere 🀭

There are tons of good guys out there but the society we live in now says or women do not like good guys once a woman knows there the real prize they become not interested

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 04:00 AM
I'm originally mobile Alabama but live in van Buren atm

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 03:57 AM
Eagle

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 03:55 AM
Goodluck

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 03:55 AM
Goodluck

The_truth_82's photo
Sun 08/06/23 03:38 AM
Sadly mingle use to be a good app years n years ago I know they have mingle and mingle 2 but it's died and what's left is bots .. don't think I've ever even a female close to the fort Smith area

The_truth_82's photo
Sat 10/29/16 11:09 AM
just wanted to wish all you Arkansas women in gents a good day

The_truth_82's photo
Wed 11/11/15 07:14 AM
ahh thanks man.. sorry 4 the late late reply... lost the website

The_truth_82's photo
Mon 02/16/15 02:23 PM
What's up ladies. Bama guy here new to area.

The_truth_82's photo
Thu 12/19/13 01:48 PM
Just moved to hot springs arkansas last month from alabama looking to make some new friends.