Community > Posts By > themoonkitty

themoonkitty's photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:46 AM
Lol thanks for the greetings xD
Did anyone else spend yesterday hiding from the rain? Lol

themoonkitty's photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:41 AM
Lol I might be a strange kitty... But I'm a person... People curse... Even men and women of the cloth curse... Yeah... It shows better intelligence not too.. But I'm human, hahaha! Sometimes I curse often... More often than not I don't... I would hope my "worth" wouldn't be determined by whether or not I curse.. And if it's that big of a turn off.. It would just make me wanna do it more lmao!

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 04:02 AM
I don't think date 1 should ever be anywhere expensive.. It's just hi, nice to meet ya kind of a moment anyway... But I do look at relationships like this... You're gonna treat the other person the way you expect to be treated. If I, for the sake of argument, expect a man to take me to an expensive restaurant it's because I would eat there with or without him, even if I had to pay for the meal myself. Not only that but I would do the same thing for him. If a woman isn't willing to spend on you what she wants spent on her... She's just looking to see how deep your pockets go in the first place.
:)

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:58 AM
I've dated ... 2 guys older than me and I think 1 my own age? Everyone else has been younger than me. That's not so much a cougar thing... But more the fact that I am quite jovial! Lol! I like being silly and goofy and anyone dead set on being the "grown up" rendition of an adult bores me. So, no, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but that's cuz it works with my personality type... And I'm not looking to relive lost youth in dating younger men. **shrugs**

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:54 AM
I don't like talking on the phone initially either. Nor am I fond of just giving out my phone number to any random person. Kik, live... Sure... Phone and Skype... Maybe later. Guess those are just the modern day boundaries. You have to start somewhere and have a threshold to set when you know you've made a connection with someone. And hearing the voice of someone you met online... Is probably it.
:)

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:51 AM
And just like that... All the women love you, hahaha!
Well said, sir! **bows**

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:49 AM
I've never fallen in love with someone because of sex... Would worry me if I did, lol.

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:40 AM
Morning, everyone! Hope everybody enjoyed their Friday night :) Please take a gander at my profile and let me know what you think. You can only do better if you know what to improve, right? Looking for honest and constructive feedback.
Let's play nice ^.^

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:36 AM
Lol the comment about being a woman and not a girl made me smile :) If there was a way to reference nerdiness and not be presumed as a child... I think that would be awesome! :D
That being said... I wear my nerdy female hat with pride! I'm a gamer, I read comics, I watch anime... I debate accuracies from universes that don't exist.. And I argue that Jean Grey and Wonder Woman are two of my least favorite women in comic book history!
Hmm.. What else to say... Oh! "Geek and Gamer Girls are unbelievable!"
(^.^)v

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:30 AM
I love how active this topic is, hahah! The last thing I ate today was a cheesecake swirl brownie bite.
I made a batch for a client and it was one of the testers. They were light and melt in your mouth delicious! With a consistency between angel food cake and a fudge brownie.
YUM! :D

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:22 AM
The temperature in Dallas sid most **certainly** drop! I must have forgotten how temperamental Texas weather can be when I left the house yesterday morning, lol! It was 68 when I left at 8... By 3 it was like near 40! Lol!

themoonkitty's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:12 AM
I would love to know how to do thus as well! :D