Community > Posts By > Mike_G1980

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:35 PM
I am thinking maybe it has to do with Arizona in particular. I have never really been able to fit in out here, nor do I care to.

I am hoping to have better luck when I move to Georgia in December.
People seem so nice out there.

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:30 PM
rofl

Calleigh12,

I am responding, so blah! :laughing:

I don't start off with "Hi", especially in the subject line.

When I send a message I tend to let them know about things I am interested about them. I then will ususally tell them some of my similar interests.

oh goody, we didn't scare you away:wink:

i think people use mutual match as a cure for boredom, i don't think they want to meet anyone that way.

Yeah, sorry about the delayed resonse. Didn't realize how fast the responses would be. lol Might as well be instant messaging.

I did just get done watching a goofy movie though called, Mike & Hank. Watched it out of boredom. Funny flick

Oh, so you're saying we bored you??

Calleigh...hold him down...he gets the "special" meds...pitchfork

No No No! I am new to this whole forum thing. As a matter of fact I have been quite entertained with some of these responses.

Although I do like it rough. laugh

we'll take it into consideration when we plan the initiation rites.pitchfork

rofl

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:26 PM

Calleigh12,

When I send a message I tend to let them know about things I am interested about them. I then will ususally tell them some of my similar interests.

i think people use mutual match as a cure for boredom, i don't think they want to meet anyone that way.

Yeah, sorry about the delayed resonse. Didn't realize how fast the responses would be. lol Might as well be instant messaging.

I did just get done watching a goofy movie though called, Mike & Hank. Watched it out of boredom. Funny flick

Oh, so you're saying we bored you??

Calleigh...hold him down...he gets the "special" meds...pitchfork

No No No! I am new to this whole forum thing. As a matter of fact I have been quite entertained with some of these responses.

Although I do like it rough. laugh

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:22 PM

I know what you're saying, Mike. There's a gentleman who lives in my town and we will go through a spell of emails ping-ponging back and forth and then nothing for a long time. Since I am old fashioned and would like the guy to be the one to initiate things we have yet to meet or get past the generic stuff in an email. frustrated

I hear ya with that one. What's the big deal? Isn't the whole purpose of this site to meet new people? In Person? lol

I understand the whole rejection thing, but seriously, we have got to get past that stuff. Maybe people are to paranoid now because of all the media coverage of psycho internet predators.
All you gotta do is meet in a well populated public place. That way you discourage the predators and get to know the good people.

if you find a good person, let me knowlaugh

I'm a good person. biggrin

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:20 PM

Calleigh12,

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:17 PM

I know what you're saying, Mike. There's a gentleman who lives in my town and we will go through a spell of emails ping-ponging back and forth and then nothing for a long time. Since I am old fashioned and would like the guy to be the one to initiate things we have yet to meet or get past the generic stuff in an email. frustrated

I hear ya with that one. What's the big deal? Isn't the whole purpose of this site to meet new people? In Person? lol

I understand the whole rejection thing, but seriously, we have got to get past that stuff. Maybe people are to paranoid now because of all the media coverage of psycho internet predators.
All you gotta do is meet in a well populated public place. That way you discourage the predators and get to know the good people.

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:06 PM
Calleigh12,

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 04:01 PM
Yes, Fear and Loathing, YES! Moohahahahahaha I shall feed them to you! Grrrrrrrrrr! lol And so it begins!

devil

Mike_G1980's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:46 PM
Thsi is one aggravating thing I have come accross. I get the Mutual match message that someone wants to meet me. I respond to that person and they never write back. Don't get it. lol

I am a unique guy that just wants to meet people and possibly end up with something more. In my state people seem to be more interested with their image than being open minded. It sucks because it makes it hard to find friends that don''t require you to hang at a bar or party and get wasted. What's the point of getting wasted anyways? I find it a complete waste of time and money. Not to mention you make a fool of yourself. I just would like to meet someone who doesn't mind going to a coffee shop or go to an art show. Any cool, down to earth, non judgemental creative people out there? Hit me up!