Community > Posts By > Learns2Rock

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/22/14 02:20 AM

I agree that you need a clearly visible picture of your face and you might want to add a full body shot as well. The more pictures, the better. Welcome to Mingle2 and best wishes in your search. :smile:

Thnkz. I appreciate.

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 11:08 AM

Wow, hippie, you are quite the romantic poet… I read the first five posts and your sensual words stirred my emotions, though I know they weren’t meant for me directly… I thought you were just teasing me about this thread… but it’s a really cool idea to have all your work displayed in one place… I got the idea to put all my work together from Leigh’s thread… who knows, maybe a new trend will come of this… I'll read more of your work as you post it... bigsmile

I will read and copy them. Some Naija gals needs love texts like Oldhippie love messages to melt.
Thnks Oldhippie!

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 10:28 AM

There are only two women I found disturbing and sexy, at the same time, in horror movies. Rebecca De Mornay and Katharine Isabelle. :)

Agree on both counts. happy

T, you know me and my memory. Recommend some fast zombie movies to Ed here.

Infected movies, there's the original The Crazies (1973), I Drink Your Blood (1970), Rabid (1977), Cannibal Apocalypse (1980).

Fast zombies-

Nightmare City (1980)
Severed (2005)

Can't remember if they were fast or slow in Doghouse.

How abt d City of d living dead

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 07:57 AM
Horror movies the conjuring and Evil Dead(not d old evil dead). Teen wolf(Season)very nice movie. #Virginian is the latest I would love to see.
Then films u don't need to see: Paranormal activity and Anti-social. Why because when I watched those movies I was not frightened at all.

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 07:52 AM
Horror movies the conjuring and Evil Dead(not d old evil dead). Teen wolf(Season)very nice movie. #Virginian is the latest I would love to see.
Then films u don't need to see: Paranormal activity and Anti-social. Why because when I watched those movies I was not frightened at all.

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 07:52 AM

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 07:35 AM
Who's ur best between Jet li and Chackie Chan; Jason Statham and Jean Claude Van Dam; Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone?

Learns2Rock's photo
Mon 01/20/14 02:25 AM
Can u pls rate my profile.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 01/19/14 12:59 PM

Most men who view my profile aren't my type, so I'm glad when they don't try to contact me, one less email to delete unreplied to. So how I do I feel? Relieved!

Lol. Its like you are the type who keep rejecting suitors because they're not educated,not handsome enough and end up not getting married.

Not everyone wants to be married. And I'm not on this site to date anyone, so their education or looks is irrelevant to me. Try not to overgeneralize, not everyone is the same and not everyone wants what you want in life.

You are very correct. What you want may not be what I want.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 01/19/14 12:05 AM

Most men who view my profile aren't my type, so I'm glad when they don't try to contact me, one less email to delete unreplied to. So how I do I feel? Relieved!

Lol. Its like you are the type who keep rejecting suitors because they're not educated,not handsome enough and end up not getting married.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 01/18/14 10:10 AM

I feel like maybe they didnt like my look or they found my profile was unattractive. I'm used to it by now.

Well obviously your pic sparked their interest enough to make them want to see more! :-). maybe they're shy or see your too far away? Smile and stop taking things so hard!

So true. Thanks!

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:53 AM
Please how do you feel when someone viewed your profile without dropping a message?

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 01/05/14 01:11 AM

I've had a lot of young guys message me, wanting older women. I told them this would be very awkward for me. I can be friend and that's it. I would find it very awkward being with younger person. I am attracted to older guys. Some people think age is just a number. If this is their preference I'm sure it is for them. No hard feeling younger guys. just stating my opinion.

Homer Simpson forgive me for plagiarizing you when I say "Doh!"

They like them for the same reason men that are their peers do.

1. They can talk about more than shopping and their hair.

2. They've been through the "Barbie Stage", and are less likely to freak out if the waitress at Denny's has bigger t!ts than she does.

3. They're more ... skilled in intimacy, (bonus points for more appreciative.)

4. They're generally as good out of bed as they are in.

I could go on, but you probably get the point by now.. shades

1 3 Next