Community > Posts By > Learns2Rock

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 01/31/15 03:38 PM
Hello guys I need some help right now. I bought a new desktop computer and after installation, I tried booting d system and instead of functioning normal and was rather showing a blank screen with something stated like this-"C:>/" at d top left hand corner of the screen.
Some of my friends advised me to format. I tried it but it kept doing the same thing. Please advice me on what to do.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 04/26/14 04:33 PM

My brother-in law had a fatal accident yesterday night and according to him this morning, his leg will be cut off.

I thank you Lord Jesus my brother-in-law is now walking. I thank also all the people that prayed for his quick recovery.

Learns2Rock's photo
Tue 04/01/14 05:24 AM

i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

Guy I don't think so. Keep searching I believe u will find that person. Let me use myself as e.g; when I came hear I find it hard chatting with people,"white and blacks";for me I don't know if its bcoz of how I approached them,or the way I looked in my profile picture etc. Until I met some ladies white,Africans,Asians.
Their is one particular Asian lady I met here at mingle. To be sincere with you,I'm really happy knowing her. It went to the extent of her sending pictures to me.
So in conclusion, even though out of ten here 1 may be a racist here at mingle. But let them not distract you from enjoying yourself,keep searching,I believe you will find. Nothing is impossible.
GOOD LUCK!

Learns2Rock's photo
Fri 03/28/14 02:50 PM

Get her in the same situation again and have a break and then tell her
You have been going through an identity crisis and you thing that you may
be gay but your not sure.
Then she will say "what do you mean your are not sure, does this not attract you" as she lays back in the chair and shows a high leg and you take your time and have a long look and tell her you don't know if you would like it but you would like to try with SOME woman SOMETIME soon.

So yes Moe's right..don't tell her you like her, tell her she might repulse you and she will assure you that wont be the case and you
tell her that you don't know and doubt her skills :wink:
And make sure you tape her coming on to you 'your the victim here!
Emotionally distraught about your sexsuality! We are sick of been victims! rant
Let us know how it goes:smile:

That's for sure. I'll definitely keep you guys updated as it unfolds.

Now I know what she wants from me. She called me on the phone of which I know she will call me. She normally calls every day. After asking about my well being. If I have eating my dinner, and so on. She indirectly told about her assignment(which she has not done). She asked me to help her out with her assignment.
And in my mind now I have concluded that she wants me so that I'll be writing her assignments.
Please guys with this recent development what do u think....

Learns2Rock's photo
Fri 03/28/14 01:57 AM

Don't hesitate. You've done no wrong. Go ahead by taking her out on a date,etc. Then you'll find out what's on her mind but make sure she respects u...i hate all kinds of racism but there are people in this world who just use people like tissue papers. It's obvious that u don't wanna one night fling so take care of yourself first

Thanks.

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:31 AM

Get her in the same situation again and have a break and then tell her
You have been going through an identity crisis and you thing that you may
be gay but your not sure.
Then she will say "what do you mean your are not sure, does this not attract you" as she lays back in the chair and shows a high leg and you take your time and have a long look and tell her you don't know if you would like it but you would like to try with SOME woman SOMETIME soon.

So yes Moe's right..don't tell her you like her, tell her she might repulse you and she will assure you that wont be the case and you
tell her that you don't know and doubt her skills :wink:
And make sure you tape her coming on to you 'your the victim here!
Emotionally distraught about your sexsuality! We are sick of been victims! rant
Let us know how it goes:smile:

That's for sure. I'll definitely keep you guys updated as it unfolds.

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:25 AM

I think it will make you bad if you ask her now. It doesn't matter if she show you her underwear, her boobs or wherever. You don't know what really her intentions are...

what about if is one of those funny case where the student will star trouble and tell others you RAPE her? then what you're going to do?
Loose your job, your license and might go to jail? I think you should wait.
Until the School year is over.

Noted

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:21 AM

Dude tell her, if u don't u will lose her!!!!!!

Thanks Dude. Sincerely speaking,I really don't want to lose her.

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:17 AM

Opps did not catch the part she was a student of yours....

Now my first thought is why was she at your house and if she is your student how old is she???

She's around 34,35

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:32 PM

You will look very unprofessional. Why not wait til youre no longer teacher/student. You say they are older but also that you teach 'youth in skill acquisition' so not sure what that means. Is she actually older than you or is that a language error?

Yes she's older than me,and yes I teach in skills acquisition centre. And in that place we teach both young and old people who want to acquire skills.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:16 PM

.. easy peasy.. sounds like she's easy.. she's already open the door for you you just have to walk in.. man up..lol

Please! Am a gentle man,I can't "just walk in". I think its step by step.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:08 PM
Edited by Learns2Rock on Wed 03/26/14 05:11 PM

Ask her out on a date.....

Like would you like to go out with me.... If she ask where make sure you have some sort of a idea like maybe a place you can go out to eat have a few drinks and talk..... smile2

That's a good idea. I will try that. I appreciate

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:04 PM
Thanks

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 03/26/14 04:53 PM
Their is this lady(my student), very pretty. She is older than me(may be five years gap), and fair in complexion. She's my kind of lady. But my problem is that I don't know how to start by telling this lady that I like her. I invited her once at my place bcoz of something she wanted me to help her with. At my place I had the opportunities to tell her what I feel for her but couldn't make use of it. Some of the opportunities were kind of sexual passes she was making at me. Like for example: she let's her laps touch mine whenever she's by my side;raising her blouse up a little so that I would see her underwear;and also calling me Chi, a kind of a pet name.
My problem now is that I'm not sure what this lady want from me;or what she might say when I inform her about my feelings for her.
Please if you are reading this,I really need your advice.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 02/15/14 12:53 AM
Edited by Learns2Rock on Sat 02/15/14 12:53 AM
How was your Valentine celebrated?

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 02/15/14 12:52 AM
How was you Valentine celebrated?

Learns2Rock's photo
Tue 02/04/14 12:01 PM
As a football lover which club do u think will b EPL champs this season. For Mourinho Chelsea will win the title if City fails 2 carry it. My question is what about the Gunners?

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 02/02/14 03:44 AM

Is this really true that "when a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs"?

Probably the most narrow minded comment I've heard, ever.
I've heard when a guy has a beer he can't get it up, now I'm stooping to your level.happy

Look at this one. Its a pity you heard but haven't tried doing such guy. You can experiment it with me. #NP I don't drink more than my head or that thing cannot carry.

thanks for the offer but I have better things to do

Its good to know u have better things to do.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 02/02/14 02:46 AM

Is this really true that "when a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs"?

Probably the most narrow minded comment I've heard, ever.
I've heard when a guy has a beer he can't get it up, now I'm stooping to your level.happy

Look at this one. Its a pity you heard but haven't tried doing such guy. You can experiment it with me. #NP I don't drink more than my head or that thing cannot carry.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 02/02/14 02:22 AM

I think that's just a fancy way of saying "a smart woman won't let me near her."

Yea,majority of them keep rejecting suitors and end up not getting any. And from where I come a woman without a husband is incomplete in the society.

How sad that is. In my society; we believe we all complete ourselves and should never depend on another person to complete us. I feel quite complete without a husband.

My dear you're deceiving yourself. The same goes to every man that says he's complete without a woman in his life.

Previous 1 3