Community > Posts By > SexyBeardedMan

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:13 AM

Endless Love starts playing in theaters on Valentines day. Looks like a real good one. I wouldn't mind going to see it. (Any takers??? Lol.)

Sure I'm game happy

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Mon 02/10/14 09:47 PM
One person's nice can be another person's mean. just like one man's trash is another man's treasure. or should I have reversed that second analogy? :tongue:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Mon 02/10/14 09:41 PM
Edited by SexyBeardedMan on Mon 02/10/14 09:42 PM
With Febuary 14th closing in, I was wondering what people have planned for this year? Anyone like to share? :-) I hope everybody has a safe Valentines day/Single awareness day! :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sun 02/09/14 02:19 AM
My 3 favorite chick flicks are The notebook, A walk to remember and Playing for keeps. Yes I will watch chick flicks with a lady lol. What is your favorite chick flicks?

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:35 PM
I cannot take the word "sexy" out of my name. I would need to use a different e mail and open up a brand new profile. When I chose this name I thought it was catchy and kind of funny. But since it has gotten negative feedback I tried to change the name only to find that I can't. The name aside, will you ladies please rate my profile? Thank you :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:26 PM
My ex was in a wheelchair. If you like her don't let that stop you bro. :wink:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:47 AM
Edited by SexyBeardedMan on Fri 02/07/14 07:48 AM
Ha ha ha! Ok fine. :-) Good morning fellas.

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Thu 02/06/14 11:51 PM
I want to give a shout out to all of you beautiful ladies. You are all beautiful in your own way and you are awesome! Sleep well tonight :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/05/14 05:05 PM
Being a gentlaman with good moral character and manners is not a rule it is a way of life. Dating with no rules does not mean that you should not be respectful. It just means that you do not judge the other person because they may want to kiss you on the first date. If you have a no kissing on the first date rule, you will suffer if you wanted to kiss that person back or you feel guilty for breaking your rule. rules free dating allows for you to be free of pressure and have fun

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/05/14 04:52 PM

Good luck tonight, Beardedman!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you :-)

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:07 AM
Edited by SexyBeardedMan on Wed 02/05/14 07:09 AM
I think that dating rules are a way to not open yourself up. Rules are like a saftey net.

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:05 AM
By putting rules on youself and your date, you create an uncomfortable situation. You got to by how you are feeling in the moment. And the number 1 most important thing is to communicate. Be open and honest even if it is hard for you. Rules and regulations create excpectations for your date. Most people usualy wait until they are in a relationship and the "honeymoon period" is over before planting excpectations on others. I actually have a date tonight so wish me luck everyone. And keep the replies coming. This is good stuff! :wink:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/04/14 11:41 PM
Good anwsers guys happy

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Mon 02/03/14 11:30 PM
Edited by SexyBeardedMan on Mon 02/03/14 11:31 PM
When I go on a date, I make the rules with the other adult I am dating. I do not allow society or peer pressure dictate the choices I make on a date. So my question is: Do you make your own choices with the person you are dating or do you go with the flow of society?

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sun 02/02/14 10:00 PM
Hey ladies. When you see my profile picture, could you please tell me what enters your mind? Please be honest. thank you

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sat 02/01/14 07:45 AM
How do I close my account? I want to take the word "sexy" out of my name

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sat 02/01/14 07:22 AM
I want to change my profile name and I do not know how. How do I delete my profile so I can start a new one with a new name? Does anyone know? Please help!

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Fri 01/31/14 11:22 AM
Could you ladies please rate my profile from 1 - 10? Thank you! :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sun 12/29/13 07:52 PM
:smile: Hi how are you? I am brand new to this site. Just wanted to let people know that I'm out there :-)

2 Next