Community > Posts By > Kandy4321

no photo
Wed 03/16/16 06:26 PM
That's what I say about men... am I THAT bad? I get a one-eyed bandit, another just out of the mental hospital, one that breaks two chairs in one afternoon because he is so over-weight, one that just wants a travel companion, even several that are only awake in the middle of the night~! The list goes on and on and on.... So... I give up I guess.. going to adopt a dog. It will be happy to greet me when I'm home, not complain about what I feed it and always be a good company. Live and learn

no photo
Mon 02/22/16 05:15 PM
Sad but true, this page can get a date but I can't .... perhaps it doesn't matter any more. Pretty sure it doesn't after all this time has gone by.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 03:25 PM
I am not attracted to younger men, never have been. So, no, I don't understand it. With age, there should be wisdom.... seldom is.. but, there should be, giggle. laugh

no photo
Tue 02/09/16 05:02 PM
slaphead You don't really believe all that bologna, they are feeding you, do you? giggle.... they probably aren't even women at all.. just some young guy, sitting under an umbrella, on a beach somewhere... trying to rip you off after many long chats. I'm sure you will not open your wallet to them~!

Too bad your not near by flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/09/16 02:48 AM
We need a "grumpy old men file"... like to see who would admit to being one.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 03:16 AM
I agree, this site is the pits .... nothing good has come of it. But I like the forum in the 50 and over section. Other places don't have this. I have shoes older than some of the guys that try to contact me.. so I have changed my settings a lot. I have no desire to look for a younger man. With age comes wisdom usually.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:12 PM
On this site here, I have chatted with a lot of jerks. Not really scammers, more like liars. In my area in Florida, there are very few decent men. Most have some strange activities that would not interest me. There are a lot of profiles that have not been updated in several years. I know that because I was here, met someone and left, my friend died suddenly and I returned to remove his profile. I only am willing to talk to local people. So that cuts down on a lot of scammers. Another site I visit, that place is loaded with them... but we alert each other in forums on how to sort things out to be more careful.

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 02:58 PM
no problems here what so ever. Eventually everyone will have to update, just a matter of time. So I dove in, read some reviews and what to do for adjustments. I really don't have a problem with it. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 04:23 PM
oh cool.... music to go with the party drinker

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 09:06 AM
Actually I prefer the silver. This is what I was given, so let it shine

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 08:20 AM
I've upgraded, a lot of new junk on it. Things they want you to pay to use. Two new browsers but I prefer Chrome. They make you set their browser as default but opt out of that. The new browser is no better than what I already have and a pill to set up the way your old one looks but doable. Their must have/can't alter MSN page is a ugly as ever... can not customize. The only thing I do like about it is the new start button, I have pinned things there rather than take up my start screen lol My preferred windows was xp, very simple to use and no longer supported. To date on the new program have not found out how to organize my photos, but I'm sure I will find out online soon as Google is my best friend. Read all about the windows programs on PC Magazine where they review all new pc products of importance. Microsoft will eventually demand that all computers have this new program eventually of course

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 03:11 AM
laugh

no photo
Wed 07/29/15 04:19 AM
Those on here for years and never close their account or change their photo. Actually active people in my area are less than the fingers I have on one hand.

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 04:05 AM
Old age does not last long slaphead so... make the best of it :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 04:34 PM
wow... can't believe so many were just insulted. I would never want Mr. Perfectionist. Nor would I care for anyone close to the age of my kids lol. If your looking for the "perfect" one... may never find her. I certainly would not look for anyone just like me. Perhaps there is that one that could be found and needs help in an area of their lives.... why not try to comfort or help in that one area? There could be a great person.. and if you specify she needs to ride a bike with you to stay fit... she might be out there but for some reason can not ride a bike... your loss. I'm sure she would want to try to do an alternative exercise with a new friend. So many are so lonely than need to be because they only think of themselves. Look outside your box people.. get out of the rut you put yourself in. It works.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 04:03 PM
very simple reason for only lookers .... this place will show a photo and sometimes, like now, don't show your age or where you are from... unless we go to look. Another trouble for me is I get mostly people way younger than I will even consider... or across the country... will not talk to either. I waste enough time on the computer

no photo
Wed 07/15/15 12:38 PM
Cool, I'm in, no dye here

no photo
Wed 07/15/15 12:37 PM
Hello in there.... looks like your in a box oops

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 05:52 PM
Your absolutely correct :wink:

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 05:52 PM

I am 72 and still able and willing. Minor problem, is no partner. I live in the Lake Chapala region of Mexico and expat women complain that the only men they can meet are married, gay, or going back to the states next Thursday. Trying to get to meet for coffee is damn near impossible, figure that one out.

Sex would be great but, so would coffee and a walk or a sightseeing trip someplace close or not. A movie, dinner, lunch,,,breakfast :-).

Well the last checkup said I had a 40 year old heart and a 60 year old right knee. Gotta be careful to not twist it. All my pieces parts work well, not great like when I was 30 but well enough that I don't have a pharmacy in my bathroom.

Bottom line is that talking about sex should not be a big taboo. It shouldn't be the first conversation either or it might be the last.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6