Community > Posts By > Idontwanttodie

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:43 AM
I wonder who has the most dropped balls against in this league. I would say green bay or pittsburgh though!

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:42 AM
I thought it was going to be a long night after Ben threw that early interception. I was hella glad I was wrong.

The is a superbowl caliber defense, and I loved the way the ball was ran. Some problems I id have were the number of field goals we kicked inside the 10 yard line, however it was an amazing game and a great second half.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:05 AM
I like them from the west, but the Cavs and Celtics are better.

Also Bynum has to prove he can play the whole season without being injured.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:25 PM
I was talking from dubz perspective :)

Idontwanttodie's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:37 PM
Unfortunately the steelers defense is not miami's defense :)

I recall alot of teams have had success throwing on miami.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:30 PM
Cassel can run something that hurt the steelers in the playoffs last year against the Jags.

The game was wrapped up but Gerrard scrambled for 25+ yards, it was embarassing. have to be careful. I think wes welker might have a big game. But otherwise i like the steel curtains chances if our offense has a B or better game. I rated the performance against the bengals a C.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Tue 11/25/08 12:42 AM
I voted for Obama, because he has the competence, the intelligence and the vision to turn this country around.

However, I did say " Yay we aren't racist " when he clinched the election.

Additionally, I would put away the "don't blame me I voted for McCain-Palin" signs at least until Obama has actually been sworn into office. It should also be rewritten to say: "Blame me for the last 8 years" :)

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:51 AM
The patriots have dominated the steelers in past years, its why I hate them >:

Idontwanttodie's photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:27 AM
Edited by Idontwanttodie on Thu 11/20/08 02:31 AM
I first played soccer when i was in 3rd grade. Everyone was a winner, and everyone got to play.

In fifth grade there was a clear standard set and the desire to win was there(at least for me). I think that if your skill level wasn't there more often than not the kid would be benched or on defense, as they didn't have the ability to handle the ball well and thus it limited the amount of touches they would get.

I think it would be nice at that age, that at half time the "second squad" came on from both sides and played each other.

5th grade basketball for girls i would definitely see as more of a everyone-gets-to-play.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:39 AM
"You aren't asian"

She really had me pegged :(

Idontwanttodie's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:34 AM
As long as you didn't say trent edwards :)

Idontwanttodie's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:29 AM
threee ohhh threeee is meee.

I just moved here two years ago. Its awesome, i don't want to back to new york and I like it much better than los angeles

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:19 PM
No its true. Though in the hurry up offense that is ben calling the plays and not the offensive coordinator I believe.

I also think that when ben plays hurt he is not an asset to the team. Its what doomed the steelers two years ago. He just never recovered from his motorcycle accident and appendicitis. He rushed himself back into action and his interceptions:td ratio rose.

I think if leftwich had played the colts would have lost.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:18 PM
Edited by Idontwanttodie on Mon 11/17/08 03:18 PM
Agreed. But I have another one:

No running game: no superbowl(win).

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:08 PM
Edited by Idontwanttodie on Mon 11/17/08 03:09 PM
That is why cats are the superior pet! I do enjoy dogs but cats are self sufficient and more fit for travel and easier to find someone to care for. I live with roommates who are also on his list to murder, but we all enjoy his company.

There are indeed several reasons behind getting a pet. It could be companionship, entertainment, their cuteness or because a kid wants one.

I was indeed wrong about why this site was linked for the quiz in question as markecephus informed us. My new hypothesis is that if you are filling out online quizzes you might be interested in another site that helps you pass idle time. What do you think?

I do have one other idea and that is that this site is run by cats/humans sympathetic to my cat's situation and will aid in his plan to bring about my demise.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 02:37 PM
Gotcha! Thanks!

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 02:25 PM
Edited by Idontwanttodie on Mon 11/17/08 02:27 PM
buttons,

yes I got my answer! I was not to be denied. Here it is rehosted:

I think it links here because a fair amount of people that have pets are single. I know this is a fairly shaky premise but that is all i could conclude. I ended up revisiting the link after I had joined mingle and it let me see my results. Perhaps if it found the mingle join page in the cookies of the browser it let the user see, but who knows?

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 02:02 PM
misstina2, Yeah it is a song by the clash. It seemed apt.

68chevy, I hope its a lovely place.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 01:48 PM

I was redirected to mingle2 after I took a quiz that was sent to me via im. Essentially, the quiz was providing me with an important answer that could effect the rest of my life and I needed to know the answer. However, before being able to review the results i was redirected to this site and decided to check it out.

Here was the result of the quiz:
http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/14_93.jpg

A little more about myself:

I am a 24 year old project manager that recently finished grad school. I am content with my life and where it is heading. I enjoy a good laugh, and idle chatter to distract me from working too much. I have also saved several galaxies.*

*on mario galaxy for the wii.

Idontwanttodie's photo
Mon 11/17/08 01:01 PM
Edited by Idontwanttodie on Mon 11/17/08 01:02 PM
I don't know switching over to from new England when Matt Cassel throws for 400 yards and 3tds while rushing for 60.

I think you jumped too soon. The Pats will make the playoffs.

I am a steeler fan and I am unimpressed with the Steelers inability to overcome short yardage situations. Its absolutely ridiculous. This isn't against the ravens that it is happening, but the Colts and Chargers ranked in the bottom quarter of the league in run defense.

I do like the Giants v Steelers for the Superbowl though. Though the latter is more of a hope.