Community > Posts By > areeb2930

areeb2930's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:25 PM
This one sentence has haunted me my entire life. It really sucks hearing this from people I end up liking or loving. Why can't feelings just be mutual and equal? Why the differences ? Why would people say something like that without even thinking how much those words may hurt someone who is just concerned and trying to create a special bond and putting in all the effort? It hurts... I don't even know what to say...Anyone else have these experiences? Or have opinions on what I said. Please feel free to share your thoughts. :/

areeb2930's photo
Fri 01/24/14 01:35 AM
Well thanks for the responses from everyone. But no one really understood the situation. Let me re explain. When I say "nice guy" Im not talking the typical kiss *** or someone who doesnt know how to communicate with women. I simply meant to ask why do girls want that "jerk" type attitude at the start of a relationship but sometime in the middle of that relationship they automatically want their men to switch to a nice guy. ?? And as far as my own personal communication skills I have been told by all of them Im very good at talking someone they can speak to for hours and I do it in a very unique way. More like someone they would rather keep as a friend because its not worth losing over a relationship type? So what I stated earlier has nothing to do with someone putting me down over communication skills. I guess through my words I can only say so much and people will only understand so much. But thanks for reading. Keep sharing your responses. :)

areeb2930's photo
Thu 01/23/14 03:39 AM
In the last almost 21 years of my life. I have been told I'm way too nice and respectful by almost every single girl I have met. I dont get it. They all have told me indirectly or even directly that they prefer men who are more like the "jerk" type. I dont get why its like that. And I know there are other guys out there who are in the same position as me but this is one question that always confuses me. Why is it that men with worse attitude towards females makes them wanna stay with guys like that? While guys like me who keep a positive, polite, and respectful behavior towards females are the ones left alone at the end. Im not willing to change myself for anyone because it is who I am. Neither am I gonna bring myself to the level of men who society calls "jerks"...Im not a smoker and a very occasional drinker. Not into gambling or any crap like that. So this puzzles me. But at the end of the day my question to females on here is simple...WHY ? Why do women prefer guys like that?.... And all the males on here feel free to join in with your opinions as well. Thanks for reading everyone! Share your thoughts :)

areeb2930's photo
Mon 01/20/14 01:23 AM
So about a week ago a girl on here messaged me and we started talking. It lead us to exchanging numbers and then we started texting each other constantly which obviously lead to getting to know one another over the phone. The best part about all this is that we both feel we have such an amazing connection with one another and we are very alike in many ways and agree on so many things. This past weekend I was lucky enough to meet her for the first time and get to know her in person. She was exactly how I had hoped she would be. "My type"...Except the only problem we have is being different religions. We both arent all that religious. But her parents and my parents are....We both believe we will be great for one another. But now she is confused about being with me because of our different religions which could become a problem in the future for the two of us. I beleive if two people really love one another nothing can come in their way but then again im not all that religious... but i also dont wanna convert because I dont want to disappoint my family and Im sure she feels the same towards her family. So pretty much I dont know what to do. She was talking about being religious again and reading the bible and stuff and Im cool with that but the I just dont like her abandoning me for religion because I know if i was on her place i wouldnt abandon her no matter what especially considering we both sound perfect for one another. To some people this probably sounds terrible and Im sorry to offend anyone. But I hope you all understand what I mean. She is literally everything I had hoped to meet as a person. And now that I have met her the only problem is different religions. So i please request if someone here has any opinions they wanna share on this problem then feel free to do so. I would love to hear from you all so I can figure out what to do at this point. I have been hurt before and I just cant handle this right now. I wish I hadnt gotten so attached to her but its kinda too late for that now....

areeb2930's photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:27 AM
Anything interesting happening tonight ? Any parties or movie plans or anything ? Got 2 more days of the break left. I don't wanna waste them! So let me know :)

areeb2930's photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:50 PM
I'm happy to hear that thank you so much ! :)

areeb2930's photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:50 PM
Thank you that means a lot ! :)

areeb2930's photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:47 PM
Ahaha Alright Thanks Bud! :)

areeb2930's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:25 AM
Hey there, so this still my first day on here and I'm really new to dating websites so I figured I'm gonna tell you all about myself and say some things that we as humans should all think about. If you arent tired of reading yet.... It seems people seem to judge me by the way I look or dress. But quite frankly, all I ever do is try to be there for people as much as I can. I love helping people out more then anything else. Its what I live by and its what I enjoy. Im not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, infact im very insecure about how I look or portray myself in front of others. But I never let my weak side come out infront of others because im there to make them smile, lighten up their day. Not burden them with more stress. As intimidating as I look, im actually that weird quite kid in class who doesnt say much. Unless im comfortable with you. ;p Im not shy, I just have a fear of rejection, or being annoying. It takes a lot to get me mad, Im usually a very calm person. Even if someone was rude to me i would probably be the "whats the reason" type person you know? Why be rude to someone? They could be having a bad day already... Why make it worse? What if they are destined to die the next day? Wouldnt you wish you had been nice to them in your very last convo with them? Stranger OR Not! We all mistakes in life. But I live my life attempting to redeem my mistakes everyday even if it costs me my entire life. We are all equal. Life is very short so we must learn to show each other how much we love and care about one another. If you are given the wonderful opportunity of telling someone something special... Make that moment count. Because YOU or THEM may not have a tomorrow. Like I said life is very short, so sieze the moment and make it count. Thats all for now. If you are interested in getting to know me better message me and/or feel free to comment below your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from all of you. P.S Keep checking for more posts from me later on about other stuff. Thank you for reading. It means a lot to me. Stay safe <3

areeb2930's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:11 AM
Okay so I'm really new to all this dating website stuff. I would be really appreciative if someone could explain how everything works on such stuff. I very much enjoy meeting new people and would love to do so with the help of this website. So how can I accomplish that ? I see the match section is that all or is there more to it ? :)