Community > Posts By > martymark

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:32 PM
PATER noster, qui es in cœlis;
sanctificatur nomen tuum:
Adventiat regnum tuum;
fiat voluntas tua, sicut in cœlo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie:
Et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris:
et ne nos inducas in tentationem:
sed libera nos a malo.

Quia tuum est regnum, et potentia, et Gloria,
in secula.
Amen.

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:29 PM

Well if you believe that Paul was taken up in the "heat of the Spirit" to see heaven & the future directly from the Lord...then YES! There is such a thing...it still goes on...even today.

If you believe that it's Jesus who RAISES us above the circumstances...that meaning in our spirit, then YES! There is such a thing.

These things can only be experienced in the spirit. Just as Elisha said to his servant..."look again! There are more of us than there are of them."

YES! YES! YES!
thanks for the insight QS,this has made me think of one of my all time favorites!
The LORD Is My Shepherd
23The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green [1] pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest [2] my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. [3]

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:04 PM
It depends on the maturity level of the child. A parent should know when the child is mature enough. When they reach that age, they will let you know, they will ask! Do not ever lie to your children about anything! Simply change the subject or tell them the truth. If a very young child is insistent on asking questions about sexual subjects there is probably a reason. Not necessarily a bad one, but it could be. Some children do mature at a extremely quick rate once they learn to communicate verbally. Keep a careful watch on your children and you will not have to worry about any of this!

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:53 PM
Greed breeds bad deeds, this is a perfect example!

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:32 PM

flowerforyou Ladies, if women ruled the world, what would you have all the men doing?flowerforyou
men would be doing without one thing,se_!lol

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:22 PM
we all are a servant to something somewhere. thus is the true "battle of armageddon". whom shall ye serve? it is within each and every one of us, shall we serve man, or money? love or lust? greed or need? each other or no brother's? are we part of the problem, or are we part of the answer? only the individual themselves can answer these questions. who am I? and whom or what shall I serve? God bless!

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:10 PM

I hope your better now martymarkflowerforyou
Praise Yah for your deliverance.
I don't really think It had as much to do with me as it did for others. I've been behind the breastplate of the Lord since way before that. I didn't start realizing that until I was in my mid thirties. I seem to be able to remember a lot more about the past than any of my friends or family. It really sucks sometimes too. Some things I would just as soon forget. I wish I had all the answers as to why I have been who I have been. But I live by faith an faith alone now days. so I won't concern myself with it to much. God will provide for all of my needs as he sees fit. He will give me the use of his gifts when I need them and not when I don't. Understand that the only need I have anymore is to see the betterment of Gods creation and his kingdom. All else is secondary. His love for me and others is so overwhelming I cannot ever explain it in a thousand lifetimes. I have felt as though the very gates of hell itself were opening up to suck me in. And then, less than a second later be at complete peace. If this sounds a little weird to you good, cause it damn sure does to me too. But it is the best description I can write. There is so much more than these little piles of bones we call our bodies, and yet it is these bodies which house our very souls for a while. I think it is some type of transitional thing in which a filtering of evil takes place. We just gotta keep the water (Holy spirit)back flushing through the filter long enough for it to clean the crap out of the filter. Goofy thought, don't have a clue where that popped in from. Oh well. Back again, love you all, see ya

HalleluYah! I can see that you have been enlightened. I pray that you continue to be a light in the darkness that so many are in and may the Holy Spirit use you beyond your imagination.
thanks Yamin, all things work together for the betterment of Gods kingdom. I am but a vessel to be poured out and filled up as God sees fit! many blessing to you. Keep letting your light shine, as you are. The good Lord of all will bless you beyond anything this earth hasto offer.

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:37 AM
That is exactly what I am saying, it is not a walmart problem, it is much bigger than that. we will not fix anything by simply boycoting walmart, the feds would just come in and bail them out anyway!

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:13 AM

Oh. There was a failure to distinguish between quotes I see. laugh
Just go read revelation 9:02 right quick , you'll understand

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:10 AM

I was listening to NPR new in the car this morning.

They were talking about how our economic problems were affecting their factories. We are not ordering as many goods so they are cutting back their staff.

Then they discussed the American companies in China. They seen to be doing well.

It bothered me to hear them talk about the American companies and the Chinese people that work there. Heavy sigh.
It better start doing more than just bother you, or it will it just "bother you" when you start starving! Don't be offended, I'm directing this at you winx, its the attitude that so many have that is the problem!

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:05 AM

Ah so that is what's wrong with conservatives.... Just kidding, I think..
boo2u, I've been meaning to ask, is that little doggy hump'in the big one in that pic? or does it just appear to be that way on the surface?

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:56 AM
Edited by martymark on Mon 12/08/08 08:58 AM

with our government debt being propped-up by Chinese investors
(Chinese buy majority of U.S. treasury bonds)thus putting us
seriously into debt with the Chinese.

Then we go to Wal-Mart and buy Chinese crap, We are paying
interest to China, while sending our money to China at the same time.

EXAMPLE - If i opened a store, but you had to borrow money from
me to purchase anything in my store, I would have the dream situation.

I URGE EVERYONE TO AVOID WAL-MART LIKE THE PLAGUE IT IS.

AM I WRONG ?

We might see the end of America in our lifetime.

All governments come to an end. History is bound to repeat itself in that aspect.

The Persian Empire is gone.
The Greek empire is gone.
The Roman empire is gone.
In our time >>> Soviet Russia is gone...

America will one day be gone, no government is eternal.

It could happen in our lifetime.

Time to stock up on weapons and ammo.... LOL.
lol not. we damn well better either stock up ourselves or have some one real close to us do it for us. If the economy keeps getting worse, it's gonna turn real violent real quick. Anyone who just buries there head in the sand and thinks our problems are going to magically get fixed by the next administration better get there head exanmined. The problem is so much bigger than a Governament can fix, I don't know if there are enough people that can think for themselves left in the world to fix it. This has been brewing for A very long time. Hundreds if not thousands of years. There is only one thing that most honest economists agree will fix the problem. Some way to redistribute the wealth/goods and services. Unfortunatly the problem has gotten so big, because of people buring there hard fat greed driven heads in the sand, there is know good way of doing this. If all this sounds a little on the grim side, THATS BECAUSE IT IS GRIM ! TIME TO WAKE UP AND THINK !

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:44 AM

omg.. I really hope no one brings up Nostrodamus..

frustrated dammit..

why would someone wanna talk about an old dinosour named "strodamus", No I won't bring it up..oops

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:34 AM

However, try finding a book about Wicca in a Bible Book Store. You might want to send in an expedition of coal miners with lights in their helmets to assist you. laugh

If you ask for one a giant hole opens up in the floor that you fall into and are never heard from again. :tongue:
Revelation 9:02

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:31 AM

I don't know. I'm going to Mass today because it's the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. And, tonight I will be doing yoga and a little witchcraft. I have no idea where I belong. laugh

When people cant compartmentalize your religion or spiritual beliefs to their satisfaction, they tend to become very uncomfortable with you and somewhat resentful.
So as far as religion is concerned are you saying we should be that religion that we choose to practice only while at some event and not when we are out amoung the rest of the population? Or are you saying, you should only practice your religion inwardly, and do whatever you want in the physical sense?

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:40 AM
I keep getting virus's and trojens, and this is the only sight I go to other than lyrics pages. I've never had problems until I started using the forums on this site. the problems have gotten worse in the last 24 hrs or so. but I did go to a couple of lyrics sites yesterday since I reloaded my OS. so it has got to be one of the two, no doubt about it. yip. I just reloaded my OS. this is the first sight I went to just now. and now mmmy comp ter is not acting right again. Its mingle2, bye

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:36 AM

I hope your better now martymarkflowerforyou
Praise Yah for your deliverance.
I don't really think It had as much to do with me as it did for others. I've been behind the breastplate of the Lord since way before that. I didn't start realizing that until I was in my mid thirties. I seem to be able to remember a lot more about the past than any of my friends or family. It really sucks sometimes too. Some things I would just as soon forget. I wish I had all the answers as to why I have been who I have been. But I live by faith an faith alone now days. so I won't concern myself with it to much. God will provide for all of my needs as he sees fit. He will give me the use of his gifts when I need them and not when I don't. Understand that the only need I have anymore is to see the betterment of Gods creation and his kingdom. All else is secondary. His love for me and others is so overwhelming I cannot ever explain it in a thousand lifetimes. I have felt as though the very gates of hell itself were opening up to suck me in. And then, less than a second later be at complete peace. If this sounds a little weird to you good, cause it damn sure does to me too. But it is the best description I can write. There is so much more than these little piles of bones we call our bodies, and yet it is these bodies which house our very souls for a while. I think it is some type of transitional thing in which a filtering of evil takes place. We just gotta keep the water (Holy spirit)back flushing through the filter long enough for it to clean the crap out of the filter. Goofy thought, don't have a clue where that popped in from. Oh well. Back again, love you all, see ya

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:13 AM
yes I know morningsong, but no where in the scripture does it say that satan and or his angels could not have come up with a way to disguise themselves as humans. that's why we need to be able to discern the spirits. we never know when we are entertaining angels, Gods or fallen ones, unless we can discern the spirits we may let the wrong influence take control of our actions. discernment is a gift from God, pray for it, if you don't feel as though you have it.

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:01 AM
Edited by martymark on Mon 12/08/08 01:02 AM
oops,,,dbl post

martymark's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:00 AM
scotty, if you need outside validation, you have already answered you own question.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25