Community > Posts By > gijane71873

no photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:36 PM
I am recently divorced. Prior to that i dated only women. My husband was so afraid that i would leave him for a woman being thats all i dated before. What people fail to understand is that you cant help who you fall in love with. And as long as in your present relationship there is an understanding that it is commited and closed relationship it should not matter if ur partner is bisexual or trisexual!

no photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:25 PM
I have no problem with it simply cuz if ur with that person in a commited relationship then they are only gonna be with you. Who they were with before you, or who they may be with after you should not matter. Dont dwell on their past relationships cuz if you do its only gonna hinder your present one. Trust me i know.. I have been on both sides of this topic!

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:18 PM
I have been very patient and not pushed her. I never gave up tho cuz I know that I am what she wants, she is too scared to open her heart tho. So her safe bet is to sleep with someone married so there can be no commitment

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:16 PM
what do you mean by I teach people how to treat me?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:33 AM
Yes, basically that is how it has been...frustrated

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:53 AM
We have been officially together for a week. She didnt want a relationship when we first met a year ago..but I did

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:51 AM
Ok, sorry for the confusion...but I am a girl and its my girlfriend that is sleeping with this married man.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:51 AM
I have no idea what it is about her that keeps me from letting go...

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:22 PM
They keep it safe but my thing is.. He has a wife, cant he be the bigger person and tell her he is done especially being they both have someone. I dont know what hold she has on me but i cant let her go and its killin me!

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:22 PM
They keep it safe but my thing is.. He has a wife, cant he be the bigger person and tell her he is done especially being they both have someone. I dont know what hold she has on me but i cant let her go and its killin me!

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:14 PM
Last time she slept with him wag almost a month ago and she said she felt awful for doing it. Now she said she just needs a good hard bang. But if i even think about hangin out with someone that wants me she would flip!

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:08 PM
The guy she is doing every so often is married so she does not have to worry about a commitment with him. She confuses me so much- she claims to be happy with me yet finds a reason to end it so she can sleep with him, then she wants me back

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:01 PM
I am with this girl i have wanted for about a year now. We just officially got together a week ago. She says she is in love with me yet thinks its ok to go sleep with this guy every so often, so she ends it between us right before so i cant say shes cheating on me