Community > Posts By > TallBlonde61

TallBlonde61's photo
Mon 01/13/14 10:56 AM
I'm in Hubbard Oh, on the Pa/Oh line? I agree this is a pretty inactive site compared to others? It is free tho? Speaking of pics? Tons of gals with no pic at ALL on this site? Hmmmmm... I'm Bill, btw

TallBlonde61's photo
Sat 01/11/14 04:17 PM
Hmmmm..... I agree, very inactive site. Orphans of Love? Foundlings of Passion? Adoptees of Desire? Lol, it makes one wonder? Is there a placebo effect for dating sites?

TallBlonde61's photo
Sat 01/11/14 04:11 PM
Theres not a thing wrong with your profile, dear. You come across as friendly, outgoing, open, very pleasant. Your pics are nice & you have multiple pics. Its not YOU! This online dating thing is simply an interactive, virtual game to most, it seems. Its common, i think, for good people to be on sites like this, get very little notice, then question themselves? Its happened to me as well. Cheer up, chin up! My therory? If folks cant just say "Hi" or whatever? I dont wanna meet em, let alone date em anyway! Their los! - Bill

TallBlonde61's photo
Sat 01/11/14 03:14 PM
I can't speak for others, but, my humble opinion, based on years and experience? Both men AND women who tend to date much younger people and or "trophies" are usually pretty immature, egotistical & on the self absorbed side? And, younger women can't compare to the grace, confidence & sexy sophistication of a mature woman....