Community > Posts By > comeoutontop

comeoutontop's photo
Tue 01/07/14 08:52 AM
Do people still believe in being faithful in there relationships? It seems like every relationship I get in I get cheated on. Luckily the girls I have been with have told me when they did it... but I don't cheat and don't expect to be cheated on.It's funny when the ones that will or do cheat are always worried about getting cheated on...

comeoutontop's photo
Tue 01/07/14 08:38 AM
Hi my name is Jessie, I'm 29 years old and live by myself. I have been single for over a year before that I was in an almost six year relationship(she lived with me). Long story short she cheated and all the romance and love was gone and she cheated on me. I'm finding it really hard to find someone in a small town. Especially when everyone I like seems to be already in a relationship or already married and I'm not the type of person to mess up a relationship. I have two other dating sites which seem like majority of the people on there have fake profiles, a few social sites mostly with friends and family. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer. :smile: