Community > Posts By > motowndowntown

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 02/12/24 04:03 PM

What are you talking about ? ? ?
In what way "no response IS a response" ? ? ?
How would you know if recipient actually saw your message ?
And your words embolden RUDE behaviors and LAME members !
If someone is in a dating site the least he/she can do is to kindly respond to the initial messages and THEN declining in written, from further conversations

All messages go through. It may be rude/lame behavior, but if someone doesn't reply to your initial message it means either he/she has not been on line, or, he/she is not interested in what you said.

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 02/09/24 09:40 PM
As a "Dragon" I've been looking forward to this year.

So far it's been the same as any other year, crap.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:56 PM
If you're not getting any "responses" it's because no one wants to respond.

No response IS a response.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:52 PM
And how many times are you planning on posting this???

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:49 PM
Judging by a lot of the posts on here there are a large number of ladies in that area who will happily supply you with what you are looking for$$$$$$$$$

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 02/07/24 12:05 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. If WWIII breaks out it'll all be over in a flash of mushroom clouds. You'll never know what hit you.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 02/05/24 10:22 PM
And by "different fun" you mean????

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 02/05/24 10:20 PM
So grab a chair and tap the cooler.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 01/29/24 02:29 PM
Then you might want to put a little more about yourself on your profile other than just "HI".

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 01/27/24 06:47 PM

Where do you live?

Transylvania maybe????

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 01/27/24 02:17 PM
If WWIII happens, the only thing you'll need to "prep" is a container to put your ashes in.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 01/27/24 02:12 PM
Delete unwanted searches or messages and MOVE ON WITH LIFE.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 01/27/24 02:03 PM
And how long have you worked for the Red Cross blood drive?

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 01/23/24 10:01 PM
I wouldn't mind having a robot house maid.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 01/22/24 11:16 AM
Edited by motowndowntown on Mon 01/22/24 11:19 AM
The first known robotic pet was a robot dog called Sparko, built by the American company Westinghouse in 1940. It never got sold due to poor public interest. The first robotic pets to be put on the market were Hasbro's Furby in 1998 and Sony's AIBO in 1999. Since then, robotic pets have grown increasingly advanced.

You can get a "robot dog" on Amazon for as little as fifteen bucks.

Real dogs sell for as little as fifty bucks to thousands for a pure bred with champion breeding.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 01/21/24 09:37 AM
Hotel room photos, telegram contact?

Red flag heaven.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 01/21/24 09:34 AM
I once owned a 64 Tempest convertible. A friend owned a 64 GTO. Almost the exact same car except of course for the 326 2bbl vs the 389 4bbl. Wish I had either one right now.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 01/20/24 10:59 AM
the dollar still dominates global trade. It is on one side of almost 90% of global forex transactions, according to Bank of International Settlements Data.
De-dollarising would need countless exporters and importers, as well as borrowers, lenders and currency traders across the world, to independently decide to use other currencies.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 01/18/24 12:07 PM

I am here to meet new associates/friends. Im a newly single woman whose husband cheated. If your one of those please move forward. You've already crossed God and your mate. There are some things people can or won't do in relationships. But when you have a woamn who doesn't do religion, but does God. Lives for you, her king cooks 3 meals a day, laundry, clean house, work in yard, work at work, pretty nice to look at, doesnt snoop, not jealous, would you give that up, if the only problem ia her mouth and the arguments about what you've done or not done. I have 1 rule, no cheating, i prefer no lyong but with men, its a turkey shoot. Ao not only did mine give it up, he did it for pocket p#$sy. I will not even speak if were not able to see one anothrr face to face and thats juat to chill.

Would be nice to have some cheese and bread to go along with that whine.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 01/10/24 08:38 AM
Scared off another one Rob. Nice work.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25