Community > Posts By > sparksley

sparksley's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:22 PM
Approach the hog as if you were sincerely interested, then slowly gather clues and information about the hot friend.

If you play your cards right, who knows...

laugh

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:04 PM

what was the OP?

oh yeah, I just thought it was a cool afterimage effect

Well, the video gave me a headache. When I looked away, there was a moment when everything snapped back and I think a few blood vessels burst in my eyeballs.

I found LSD to be like Bat Country, though.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:34 PM
As a self-respecting student of psychology, I have dabbled in many different drugs after studying up on them in depth and deciding whether they were worth experiencing or not.

I feel that any person who truly understands what they are talking about on the issue has actual experience with it.

LSD/Shrooms are a very spiritual drug. I would suggest trying it once or a few times if you have a strong sense of yourself and a calm, collected perspective.

It is not a good habit to have, though.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:14 PM

Think outside the tesseract.

That actually makes more sense, it terms of the original context.

I know, it works on so many levels.

Aren't I clever? laugh

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:10 PM

"outside the box" has become so
overused it is now in the box

For most, it's become a parroted cliche -- along the same lines as "Looks don't matter," etc. Basically it's "I don't want to come across as being like everyone else, even though I am, so I'll say these words."

Think outside the tesseract.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:14 AM
Goodbye, so long, thanks for raping my country!

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:28 AM
Should women start conversations with men? Yes, they should.

Being shy is usually about being really really hung up on not being rejected by people.

Once you get out there and mingle a little bit (as opposed to Mingle a little bit) those first couple of rejections sting quite badly, but you begin to find comfortable ground.

Personally, I am a sucker for aggressive women. There is no mystery or guessing game about whether an aggressive woman likes you or not; the women who know what they want and seize upon it cut out a lot of wasted time and energy having men solve that problem for them.

sparksley's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:46 AM
I believe Nixon was the best president, just in terms of how effective a president can be. He had some very effective policies domestically and internationally, even if I do not agree with the content of them 100%. He was also a complete crook and a backstabbing jerk, but the difference is we actually saw that side of him versus more morally unexposed presidents.. you do not win the game of politics by playing fairly.

My least favorite president is Bush Jr., and while I do not really have to explain that choice, it is because he is basically a failure all-around.

sparksley's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:40 AM
Well, I'd avoid the vigilante justice, because that will only cause more problems in the long run.

Cops are notoriously successful at getting confessions through subtle and not so subtle means, but in terms of a murder they would have to substantiate the case with evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt to actually get a conviction. I would think that they need plenty to show the kid was actually there.

sparksley's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:54 PM
Well, on the topic of how to create a mind-controlled sex slave..

love is a cheap word to most people, and they throw it around loosely.

sparksley's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:15 PM
A two hour drive is not bad if she's worth driving it.

In general, I would avoid big distances. Unless of course.. it's worth it.

sparksley's photo
Fri 01/16/09 01:46 PM
ANCJ? I thought you were talking about Jung personality tests until I realized the acronym isn't applicable.

sparksley's photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:08 AM
Alright, here's the beardly photograph.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:35 PM
Hmm..

Complaining a lot.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:50 PM
Well, I'm not a woman, but I will say that metalhead women are generally awesome.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:38 PM
I could answer that question, but then I would have to create a new identity after throwing a grappling hook out the window and backflipping through it.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:30 PM
Don't get bummed, just find a Sabers fan and get even.

Besides, Dallas has already had it's dynasty. You can't win EVERY time.. haha.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:23 PM
Flee the harlot church? I can do one better, and flee all church.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:31 PM
Actually, I haven't even replied to the topic yet. I think I should do that now.. here's a few things in a profile that I find very unappealing:

1. Bad grammar/spelling, to the point of being incoherent.
2. Slopping together a heap of cliche' comments and adding a picture, calling it a profile. No thought whatsoever.
3. Hazy/misleading photographs that imply somebody is too ashamed of their body to show it to people they want to know.
4. Anything that implies they are dwelling on previous bad experiences and relationships to evaluate them all.
5. Separated status. Sorry, but I think people in this situation should get their priorities sorted out before they start looking for more problems in that situation.
6. A bunch of crap information or ASCII art which is irrelevant to the person, who they are, or what they do.
7. Prattling on and on about hangups instead of listing what actually turns them on.
8. Too many personal details. It's foolish to divulge and disclose to perfect strangers.

I guess those are the big ones, aside from what's already been discussed in this thread.

sparksley's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:03 PM

Haha.. Lex. Posting this thread makes me want to get into an argument with you sometime.

I hope we can find something controversial to disagree upon.

I've been trying to poke some holes in the stereotypes over the past few days -- just to see if anybody notices -- and, surprisingly, they have....!

Not that I expect anything to really change because of it, but it sure beats reading another "nice guy" thread.

I believe you are on the right path, actually making the difference to break the stereotype instead of demanding it from other people.

However, I am still much more evil and would gladly sabotage your efforts for the right price from a rich enemy of yours.

Just throwing that out there, in case somebody here is hatefully stalking you.

:angel:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8