Community > Posts By > Biscuit42

Biscuit42's photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:15 AM

Secretly, the truth is all men are loving because it's pretty much DNA encoded in all people, men and women.

Here's the trick to it:

You have to think of every person as having their very own personality. It's true.

You have to think of a personality as like a rainbow or spectrum containing lots of little parts to make up the whole, each is unique. It's true.

You have to think of two human beings as having two different personalities, so they have two different rainbows or two different spectrums. It's true.

Now the trick: your rainbow has to complement theirs and their rainbow has to complement yours, and automatically you love them and they love you, and you see them as loving, that is what you experience from them personally. So it's true.

But when you get the wrong combination of spectrums, love becomes a negotiation, a lie, or never comes.

And it doesn't make either person any less loving. It just means they weren't the right people for each other.

Everybody, everybody, every human being on this planet has exactly the same amount of love inside them to give: infinite.
It's true.

I agree. Relationship dynamics don't have to be complicated. This was a very good explanation of people and forming bonds. Simple, easily understood and metaphorically correct. If it were part of a thesis I would have given it an "A" for originality.

Best post I've seen yet.

Biscuit42's photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:08 AM

Is there one out there?? Respect

This website is full of discussion threads begun by men claiming to be nice guys who finish last. Just wait until the next one shows up, which should happen any time now.

I agree. The problem with alot of people of both genders is they always seem to have a need to scream, cry or brag about something that they usually turn out not to be.

Some people say I'm a good man while others say different. Depends on your viewpoint I believe.

Everyone has the potential to be nice or mean.

Biscuit42's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:54 AM
I would like to be the Sultan of Brunei.

That would be my choice for the day. All my other role models are deceased.

Biscuit42's photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:02 PM

Would you trust a stranger/anonymous first contact who is wearing sunglasses in his main photo? Personally it seems somehow subterranean to me and I don;t respond.

Good thing I don't attempt emailling alot of people then. Lol.

I am wearing sunglass' for no other reason than the sun was shining and I didn't feel like removing them when I took the picture.
It's a basic idea of my appearance. The woman I connect with here isn't going to care about a photo near as much as she will care about my mind.

I personaly have found numerous beautiful women online that weren't worth the effort of a first contact after you got a feel for how thier minds worked.

A beautiful face and body will wrinkle and sag long before a beautiful mind begins to fade or fail.

Don't be so quick to be judgemental over a simple photo. It comes across a tad petty and gives the impression you care more for the eye candy than the conversation.

Not trying to offend anyone, only posting my opinion.

Biscuit42's photo
Wed 02/05/14 06:46 PM

Would you trust a stranger/anonymous first contact who is wearing sunglasses in his main photo? Personally it seems somehow subterranean to me and I don;t respond.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:24 AM

'm just curious about what most men look for when it comes to women. Do they actually look for a connection with someone? Do they just want to be used and abused? Give me your feedback, guys! XD

Personally for me I look for the following in a woman in the order I've listed.
Intelligence.
Maturity.
Responsibility.
Honesty.
Loyalty.
Self confidence and esteem
A certain degree of pride in how well she takes care of herself and those close to her.
Education.
Promptness.

I could go on all day but I'll stop here.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:24 AM

'm just curious about what most men look for when it comes to women. Do they actually look for a connection with someone? Do they just want to be used and abused? Give me your feedback, guys! XD

Personally for me I look for the following in a woman in the order I've listed.
Intelligence.
Maturity.
Responsibility.
Honesty.
Loyalty.
Self confidence and esteem
A certain degree of pride in how well she takes care of herself and those close to her.
Education.
Promptness.

I could go on all day but I'll stop here.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:16 AM
I'm just on here hanging out until the right woman comes along. Don't know what this makes me and honestly, I don't really care either. I'm not participating in a contest nor am I desperate and so lonely that I'd take anything that crosses my path. I'd rather live out my days alone and as a hermit rather than live it with
someone I'm incompatible with.

I think the O.P.'s statistics are wrong but, she doesn't claim accuracy either.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 07:05 AM

and was homeless and/or unemployed, would you take a $30.00 per hour job in a military munitions plant or help build machines of war?

I don't get the point of this question. You will find that even soldiers dislike war but, they certainly understand the necessity for it. People seem to not realize quite often that sometimes wars are necessary to keep the freedoms they enjoy.

Freedom is not free. It comes at a price. A very high price at times.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 06:55 AM
Homosexuality is a very unnatural thing. We are 2 seperate genders. Forget religion, homosexuality goes against the laws of nature. Think about it, if everyone turned homosexual then homosapiens would go extinct.

all this being said, I believe people can do whatever makes them happy just, be responsible and don't bring it to home.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 06:50 AM
Doesn't phase me.
You can never escape the dodgy people in this day and age.

There will always be people out there ready to take advantage of others. A fake profile serves 2 purposes I believe. 1 is someone looking to play some sort of game on people and 2 it is someone looking to scam someone.

Of course the obvious goes without saying, someone on the net is spying on someone else.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 02/04/14 06:50 AM
Doesn't phase me.
You can never escape the dodgy people in this day and age.

There will always be people out there ready to take advantage of others. A fake profile serves 2 purposes I believe. 1 is someone looking to play some sort of game on people and 2 it is someone looking to scam someone.

Of course the obvious goes without saying, someone on the net is spying on someone else.

Biscuit42's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:29 PM
Let's keep it short and simple .
To have a good man you have to be a good woman and vice versus.

The good part is defined by the seeker.
If you can't find what you deem to be good then change your definition and/or standard as well as your hunting ground.

Quite simple really.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:33 PM
+ Wants to see what women talk about +
* puts on a wig, dress, makeup and high heel shoes *
* pretends to be a woman and slips into room *
* breaks shoe heel, trips, wig falls off, rips dress and busts his butt *
* hauls booty out backdoor n hopes none saw

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:21 PM
I have 450 million dollars.

the state refuses to let me touch any of it until i give them some silly set of numbers i have to guess.

pfft, lotteries.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:13 PM
Worst date ever?
hmm let's see,,,,,

i went out with an amish girl once. the night was ok until i asked to see her elbow.

she showed me her elbow and wrist then said, " now that i've put out, we gotta get married. " now i've an amish ex and 12 1/4 kids

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:01 PM
Divorce is common in usa because to many people are good at games and feeding you a line of "s".

on the pragmatic side, americans dont force someone to stay with somebody who turns out to not truly be the type of person they lead you to believe they were.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:23 AM
Sex???
don't remember what it is but, somewhere in the darkest corners of my memory i have a vague recollection of a class i once took on the subject.

i guess it would be important or our species would go extinct.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 06:43 AM
I grew up believing screw was item used to hold 2 or more objects together. ie. wood, plastic or metal.

i also thought hoe was a garden implement and that cus was short for cousin as well as dog was a 4 legged canine.

Biscuit42's photo
Tue 01/28/14 06:24 AM
Ok, i'll be serious in this reply.

i don't have a dream girl.
i prefer a reality girl.

in a dream, people are usually perfect and as anyone can attest, no one individual is perfect so,,,,,, i prefer a reality girl.
complete with faults and shortcommings.

Previous 1 3