Community > Posts By > CeeLicious

CeeLicious's photo
Sun 12/06/09 02:43 PM
wassup to everyone out there! My name is cee and i just stopped by to say hi. where are all the hot guys and girls at?

CeeLicious's photo
Sun 12/06/09 02:41 PM
I had recently started dating this guy who is completely amazing. He has so many qualities i look for and we have so much fun together. I finally took it to the next level and slept with him but too my shocking surprise he is extremely small down there. Especially too small for me. Trust me there is nothing i could use, change positions, or anything of the sort to make it work down there. I literally dont feel anything. the bedroom chemistry is really important to me (since i can occasionally be a nympho).I need advice on what to do..... this guy is really amazing and i really like him, but i know i probably wont be able to commit long term because of the sex. Is it wrong to continue to date him even though i dont see a long term future? or is it ok that we just date and have fun together (non sexually) while it lasts? take into consideration weve only been dating for 3 weeks. thanks for all ur advice and comments!

CeeLicious's photo
Sun 12/06/09 02:33 PM
can u rate my profile please, not sure if i need to add anything

CeeLicious's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:34 PM
first all i have no drama with him, but i am making sure he doesnt victimize any other girls with his lieing cheating ways and i want every girl to beware of his deceitfulness. his wife told me this isny the first time this has happened, but no one was willing to come forward with real evidence. he manupilated them and i care more about other people becoming a puppet to his lies then me getting revenge

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:49 PM
i was recently dating a guy for 8 months and found out he was cheating on me with like 4 other people. he lied about everything and he was still married to his wife...after he told me they werent together. I decided that the only fair thing to do was to tell his wife of what a douchebag he was and me and one other girl he was sleeping with met up with her. me and the other girl are friends now and we have decided to make sure every girl out there knows about this sleezey piece of s**t...so we have created profiles for him on major networking websites and postings on craigslist. he doesnt deserve a happy life after putting me and other girls at risk and playing with our emotions. do u guys agree on what we r doing? would u do the same? hey if anyone has any other suggestions on how to ruin his life so more, feel free to let me know!! laugh

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:15 PM

I was living in Vegas and just moved to San Jose (4 month back).....does that count?...lol

not really, sorry. lol but thanks!

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:14 PM
thanks for ur advice. i actually looked at my profile and kinda thought it was a little too long just because if i went to someone elses profile i dont know if i would take the time to read that much info, but u guys r right about that, but on the other hand my last couple paragraphs werent things i directly said about me but things that refer to what i want.

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:04 PM
Trying to meet new people in my area. Guys and girls. Always need more girls to go party with especially when i get comped bottles at the club. Always looking for cute guys out there to chill with. Really just down to make new friends and maybe lead to something more along the way. If ur interested just reply to this post. thanks for reading!

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:00 PM
haha judging from ur profile...if u were a guy we would be a perfect match! LOL but ur not but its cool to meet people with similar interests.

CeeLicious's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:52 PM
So I found this website and thought i would give it a try. i kinda half-heartedly forced my best friend to sign up with me. Ive been searching for months to find some new and interesting people to talk to or even date. No luck. My friend on the other hand has already dated two guys from this site. Can u tell me if my profile is too much? should i edit it?

CeeLicious's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:06 AM
What does love mean to u?

CeeLicious's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:06 AM

I'm sure the divorce is published in public record down at the local courthouse. Why don't you go down there to get the answer for 100% certain.

they arent divorced they r seperated

CeeLicious's photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:32 PM

I think she deserves to know the truth. Would you like to know the truth if you were the wife? Let her make the decision to live with a liar, or not.

i'd like to know, but i'd prefer to hear it from him, and not have to be humiliated by receiving a personal call from his lover.

if you don't trust him, maybe you should stay out of his life? i wonder how he'd feel, if he were telling you the truth, after he finds out you've been meddling in the lives of his family (whether they are ex or not)?

he has told me that we would be together forever and has promised me things. I did trust him until recently and if he is telling the truth he would never know i was meddling. I also havent really gone into detail about the whole situation

CeeLicious's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:57 PM
So ive been dating this guy for like 6 months who said he was legally seperated from his wife. He tells me alot about his life but some of his story sometimes doesnt make rational sense, although they r pretty good excuses. Anyways i just recently made a fake profile on myspace and found out his wife had an acct. i added her as a friend on myspace and ive started to ask her questions about her life. totally playing an innocent tourist. im not trying to be malicious or anything i just want to find out the truth and if hes been lying to me. If he is lying my friend told me i should tell her that her husbands been cheating on her with me. (bcuz He has told me he loves me and hes never felt this way about anyone else before.) Am i wrong for prying into her life? would it be wrong for me to tell her if he IS lying to me? P.S. i found recent family photos taken of him and her and their kids...does that mean anything?

CeeLicious's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:49 PM
WTF i thought this online dating stuff would be cool...i thought i could get to meet locals in my area just for fun or for friendship but i have seriously sent 20+ emails to guys and girls in my city and NO ONE has replied. why do people bother to sign up if they wont reply? am i that ugly or boring to everyone that u cant even just say "hi" or "im not interested??" check out my profile, what am i doing wrong?

CeeLicious's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:29 PM
can u honestly rate my profile please!! if u find something wrong, be honest and let me know. How would u rate my photos too?

CeeLicious's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:27 PM
id be surprised if u meet anyone on this site that isnt a whore or worse.

CeeLicious's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:56 AM
im starting a new series now called black cat, and im waiting to finish tsubasa.

CeeLicious's photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:27 PM
surprised Im surprised nobody talks about two of my favorite shows. Any fans out there care to comment? Heros has completely done a reversal and the suspense of whats going to happen with syclla is driving me crazy!!shocked

CeeLicious's photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:22 PM
I want to thank everyone for being honest and giving me helpful advice but i do have a second part to the question. Im not a cheater and i dont condone it in anyway. While i was recently "dating" the last guy i was with i had met someone (that i actually met once a long time ago) and we've recently started talking. At first it was just a acquintence kind of friendship but he has told me hes interested in getting to know me better. We text each other all the time but have never talked on the phone. We have seen each other in person but its only been before the show he manages. I didnt want to start anything with him because i was with someone (kind of) but now that im not, i want to see where it might go. Problem is he works 7 days a week and the only time hes available is late at night. I feel like i just got out of one dead end, am i heading towards another?

Previous 1