Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 10/14/20 09:23 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I sent them a message.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 09:58 AM
Hello,
My mail box shows one unread message but I have none so far and I have faced the problem before and I would like if someone in the admin or backend could fix it. I would be really grateful

Thanks,
Stello.

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 11:52 AM
You are absolutely right and it happened to me many a times as well, well I also had to write in Help section to get it resolved and it is resolved now even.
So, thanks to whoever did it. Have a great day :)

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 11:35 AM
Hello,
My mail box shows one unread message but I have none so far and I have faced the problem before and I would like if someone in the admin or backend could fix it. I would be really grateful.

Thank.

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 12:54 AM
We need additional information from you to prove you are a real person. This is to improve the experience of our members from not receiving spam. To continue to use Mingle2, please request an admin review on your account:

It happened to me for few times now.
What do I need to do in order to get rid of it as it seems that how many times it's been fixed it still comes back is it only me or am I doing anything wrong ?

Please guide.

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 12:31 PM
thanks for replying. I will follow the posts regarding this topic.

no photo
Thu 10/29/15 03:18 AM
Charles,

Will my IM will really ever work? It looks like a permanent glitch to me. I have waited long enough for it to work, sadly it is still the same.

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:00 PM
It does not work anywhere for me. However changing the view did not help Charles.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 10:40 PM
I am writing this to inform you that there is a problem with my mingle again.
There is no appearance of chat box or you might say I cannot use the Instant Message option and it has stopped appearing.
not working for a few days now like 5 days already.

no photo
Tue 12/16/14 01:23 AM

I am writing this to inform you that there is a problem with my mingle again.
There is no appearance of chat box or you might say I cannot use the Instant Message option and it has stopped appearing.
Could you please take a look into this as I feel it is a bug again.

Thanks.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 04:28 AM
Thanks Charles .. I checked your mail.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 09:12 AM
Alteady sent you the username Charles. Please check ur inbox.
Thanks

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 12:11 AM
The mail issue is happening again. I am not able to see me mail again from a particular user. Why it keeps on happening? It is too much annoying. Please check into the issue for me.

no photo
Fri 08/22/14 08:40 PM
Thanks a lot Charles. happy

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 02:26 AM
Hello Charles hanks a lot for fixing my previous bug regarding mail issue. But now I have noticed another issue that is I do not get to see my chatbox in the "who's online" page. I have tried refreshing several times but the same thing stays.
I would be very much glad if you please kindly look into the issue.

no photo
Wed 08/20/14 05:19 AM
Thanks and it is gone now ..
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/20/14 05:11 AM
Thanks and it is gone now ..
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 08:46 AM
I guess it is a bug yet to be fixed by mingle or it might that they are working on it.. I am not sure
but I guess it is has no solution from Mingle as of now

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:30 AM
thanks for the replied but I guess filtering here works only for the first message as per the guidelines provided by Mingle

" Mail filters apply only to the FIRST message sent between two parties. Once you've sent a message to someone, they can send mail back to you regardless of whether they meet your filter conditions. You can still block those users individually if you wish. "

and with the user I have exchanged mail more than once so i guess the last message sent by her should not get filtered.

I need a resolution regarding this issue ASAP because it is really not to see someones reply and also not able to remove the notification either form my account.

if this issue is still not resolved I guess I have to deactivate the Mingle account and to be honest I am really not happy with this bug

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:24 AM
I wrote before and I am writing again.. the mailbox of mine has no mails and yet still it shows one new mail notification every-time I log in..
I need help regarding this

Previous 1