Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 03/04/14 07:23 AM
If we don't leave our past in the past, it will destroy our future. Live for what today has to offer,!,,, NO REGRETS!!!!!!
Everyone enjoy every sip of that coffee... I'm jealous i don't drink it.:yawn

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:12 AM
Thinking about? Dreaming about? Finding that special someone someday to complete me! It's a long journey to find him but when I do look out world!!!! I imagine it will be like two ships passing in the night when I finally see that special person. If I was a pirate I would have to claim that ship.. Lol. Ooo. I must wake up now!!!! I hope to help complete someone some day!!!!!!!!!! I wish!!!! Any takers? Lol..Haha

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:21 PM
Blessed are the weird people:poets,misfits,writers,mystics,painters,troubadours: For they teach us to see the world through different eyes!!!!! Great job! No1PHD.........awesome to view!

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:10 PM
LUCKY!!!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/03/14 07:27 AM
I'm thinking this monthly girl **** is over rated.... If I was a guy right now I wouldn't have this problem!!! Lol.... U men got it easy!!!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 09:26 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 02:31 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:14 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 08:39 AM
Tanya, I'm very excited to see how many people viewed the party. Hope all you Leary, shy people decided to go out and get a mask for the next party... GOOD MEMORIES and Fun are part of a great life!!!! Don't pass it up.... Friendship, love and romance all rolled into one night!!! U couldn't ask for anything better than this......ok, maybe not to much love. Lol.... But that will come in due time.

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 08:38 AM
Tanya, I'm very excited to see how many people viewed the party. Hope all you Leary, shy people decided to go out and get a mask for the next party... GOOD MEMORIES and Fun are part of a great life!!!! Don't pass it up.... Friendship, love and romance all rolled into one night!!! U couldn't ask for anything better than this......ok, maybe not to much love. Lol.... But that will come in due time.

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:08 AM

umm pumpkin pie with whipped cream..... a midnight snack yum num....

:laughing:

(((((((((((Good Morning Matchies)))))))))))))))))

Good Morning Liz! :smile: I think it's a coffee kinda morning!

*looks around* I thought there would be more of a mess from last night. I wonder if someone picked up?!?
Good morning to all ! Tanya that's the least I could do for the wonderful hostess... I hope I did ok cleaning up. I'm kinda good with the broom not bragging!,, it's my dancing partner lately, so sweeping has become fun!,, lol as for putting everything In the right spot. I'm sorry for that if they're not . Enjoy your day..happy

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:29 PM
I will say again! fare well to all and to all the phantom's and phantomesse's a good night!!!! It's a long walk up my staircase to my fluffy warm bed......... I turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight.....

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:08 PM
Good Night!!! Farewell to all, till we meet again!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 09:30 PM

Tanya dear let me get u a drink for all your wonderful efforts u did tonight!!! It was a hard strawberry lemonade? And Alf can I pls have another? Thanks

Thanks! flowerforyou I appreciate that! And, it was a labor of love! We shall do it again soon! drinker

I can quote on here! Wow technology. Thanks again for a job well done! You truly are amazing... Glad to be a part of such a great event.....

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 09:25 PM
This bartender you picked 1phd looks very familiar. I think he served me in Las Vegas... Or I watched him perform in the flare bar competition there!!!! Wow was he good... Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 09:16 PM
Tanya dear let me get u a drink for all your wonderful efforts u did tonight!!! It was a hard strawberry lemonade? And Alf can I pls have another? Thanks

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 09:03 PM
Mmmmmm. Mr. Bartender I'll have one of those those and those!!!! Getting flustered by his looks.. I'm blushing!! noway jokes! I'll just have a Jack and Pepsi squeeze of lemon!!!!! If I don't have anyone ask me to dance soon I'll just get out there and start slow dancing with myself!!!! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 08:53 PM

Excuse me, but are you the one who ordered the Jack Daniel's?

Yes. I am. Jack and Pepsi squeeze of lemon please. And thank-you fine sir!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 08:46 PM
Great Tanya. And u? Can't reply to quotes on my iPad. I will just post and hope everyone knows what's shaking!!! Lol.. Glad to see so many people went all out for this occasion!!! Loving it... happy

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 08:31 PM
The food, the view , the smell,the music, the people. What a beautiful ambiance!!! I'm breathless!!! Hoping a few more Phantom's join in!!!! Or maybe we have these and that's all we need? I forgot the nights still young!!!!happy

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14