Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:41 PM
Irresistible, Intriguing,Intuitive!!! :thumbsup:

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:00 AM

did the road crew.. need to park all of their heavy equipment.. right outside of my bedroom window at 3 o'clock in the morning... mother..f.er.... not only park it but perform maintenance on equipment as well... why do they find my.. street so appealing... this type of thing happens all the time...

When it sits idle play a great trick on them and move it to the next block. Lol. Sorry to hear your sleep was disrupted. Hope the weather isn't doing damage to your trees. Calgary is getting lots of wet heavy stuff and doing lots of damage...
Ps. Smile it could be worse!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 07:53 AM

Sanford and son!,, lmao love the old shows. Found an app for the Xbox called crackle. Movies and shows for free but with commercials. :-).

And I see a few updated profile pics. Storm great pic. Love the dew. I'm ready to go dark and short too.

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 07:49 AM
Sanford and son!,, lmao love the old shows. Found an app for the Xbox called crackle. Movies and shows for free but with commercials. :-).

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 07:46 AM
Great to hear CrystalFairy! I love this kind of medium stuff and the few experiences I've had with Tarot cards were bang on. Keep up the great work of tapping into our inner spirit....

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 07:31 AM
Need to start looking at a tropical winter destination! This cold weather can get,skedaddle,scram. Anybody else want to head south for the winter ? The more the merrier. Have a super duper hump day everyone! laugh

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 09/07/14 10:51 PM

I just come on to see the great pics I've been missing.Summer has been busy. Great job everyone else that posts pics. PhD this one is magnificent. This is me on a daily basis.lol.Mixing up potions and lotions to make everyone as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside! :smile:

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 10:28 PM
Edited by kimdaisy on Wed 07/30/14 10:30 PM
Patient women have small boobs! They are patiently waiting for them to grow! Lol. I like my little lemons and so does he! :banana: blushing

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 10:26 PM
The smell after the rain!
The sweet smell after passionate love making! Oooooo
Lilacs in bloom!
Cedar!
The garage!
Fresh cut wood...

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 07/29/14 09:30 PM
I'm trying to add more pics to my profile. When I push choose file nothing happens? I'm on my tablet! Pls help. Thanks

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 07/25/14 08:23 PM
I'm back and better than ever!!!! Pink bunny you got some amazing pics. Wow. I wish I had time to figure out how to put pics on. Barely have time to chat on here anymore. I'm occupying my time having a great summer. Hope everyone on here is too!!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 07/23/14 04:33 PM

And it's HUMP day!!:banana:

LOLlaughwaving

pitchforkpitchfork pitchfork

Omg that is the perfect hump day video. Great job pinkbunny. I can't wait for throw back Thursday now to go back to this..... Gonna be a great mid week party!!! Yipee. Enjoy everyone..

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 07/19/14 09:25 PM

This is a beautiful pic. I must save it in my tattoo bucket. It's almost the exact one I was looking for. Thanks

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:26 AM

the gaga..lol

She rocks! But Marilyn looks better in her four pose painting. Sorry! Just my opinion. Great job PhD keep up the good work!

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:13 AM
Beautiful pic Mikey! I must put this on my travel destination bucket list. Thanks for posting.

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:11 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:16 AM

hey ""Mr""
..winking

Hey little boy want some candy??????

Shell tease u! She'll please u! She's got Betty Davis EYES!!! Or something like that....
Love the other one with the bigger eyes.

Great pics love Doctor aka( no1phD)and everyone else. Had a minute to pop in and take a boo!!!!
Enjoy a beautiful day!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 07/03/14 08:47 AM

money is important, but love goes beyond the natural...
The same love makes you feel complete when you find it.

And all the money in the world can't buy me Love.....
When there is happiness in a relationship. It makes us love more and do more to keep the relationship adventurous. This will make us want to succeed & to have enough money to be content with life!!!
Hug more, touch more, look into each other's eyes without saying a word!!!!!! We need more of this in the world!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 09:51 PM
Thinking, a nice walk by the light of the moon is in order!!! So peaceful!!!:-)

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 09:49 PM
PRISM---You walked away again! Catchy tune.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14