Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 10:16 PM
I'm sure the guys are the cheerleaders in this game! Distracting me while playing! Lmsao.

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 10:11 PM

'..gibbs..?. do you know how to quote '

nope I am totally illiterate ;-) :tongue:
[/quote

Gibbs, I did the same thing once or twice cause my IPad wouldn't let me quote... Don't let him give u flack.. We're only human! Lol
. I wasn't giving her FLAC.K I was giving her advice.. you remember how good my advice is don't you..hmm.... speaking of flacking. Off.. how you doing sweetie... did I say flacking.. I meant wha.... whacking.....lmao...flowerforyou

Yes, I remember how good your advice is PhD. Just giving u a hard time. Not flacking or whacking! Doing great! You? Great flower pic! Can't wait to start planting some!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 10:02 PM

this is how all women should tackle in WF....

what does "WF" mean moe?

womens football

Now that's a football game! Great pic moe

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 10:00 PM

Making your way in the world today sure would help a lot, !!! Or something like that! Lol. Loved this show... And still watch Coronation street once in awhile with a dear friend... Good times....

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 12:54 AM

Ironically your bday is 4/7 & mine's 7/4. And I have a cousin who's name is Stormy... Funny how life works. I hope u are still celebrating. Our family tradition is to celebrate for 4days.... Enjoy!

kimdaisy, I am celebrating all MONTH!:banana:

You go girl!! I must try it on my bday...

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/10/14 12:52 AM

Just recovered from a terrible I.B.S attack. I knew I'd get through it. I always do. But even the recovery part can be a struggle. Now I'm gonna go to sleep, as it can make you drowsy while you recover.

Oh ((( Shy ))). I hope rest finds you soon and you recover peacefully.flowerforyou

This is a terrible thing. I to was told I had IBS... Suffered for a lot of years. Until taking pre-natal vitamins before becoming pregnant. I have stayed on them now for ten yrs and feel amazing... The odd attack once every few months... It's worth a try shy.. Big hug for u!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 04/09/14 01:32 AM

.. no time for a jog this morning..
but this afternoon.... I'm definitely. hitting the track.

Are u still jogging? You can get of this oval track before you get dizzy!, lol. You can't leave people hanging in this locker room? Can u? I look forward to more sexy guys in here......

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 10:02 PM
To watch I can watch almost any. I prefer to try any sport once. But my true fav's to play are fast pitch,golf and hockey..

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 10:01 PM

Nothing holds a candle to my sport... if you dont beleve me utube... drag boat racing..or top fuel hydros...its the worlds most dangerous sport.. thundering power on the water.. our boat we raced last was called "what a tomato" a top fuel hydro.. bright red hull with over 5000hp and would do over 210mph.. could do a 1/4er in 5.4 seconds 1 of many boats we ran over the 7 years we raced... its all in utube check it out and you will understand where im comming from... Lars out..thats is where my nic of zzzippy came from. The 56 stands for the year I was born.. no brag just fact...

Cool to watch! Must be one heck of an adrenalin rush to drive on of these fast machines!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:55 PM
Oopsie Daisy. P4gm. I double quoted! Lmsao

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:51 PM

.. I feel great now that..k.D.. is online..
.. hi Daisy...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks Milo.flowerforyou Only hear for a good time not a long time!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:50 PM

.. I feel great now that..k.D.. is online..
.. hi Daisy...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks Milo.flowerforyou Only hear for a good time not a long time!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:47 PM
I would be in in a heart beat if I lived near you... Always in for a bike ride! Great way to meet new friends. Enjoy your ride.

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:40 PM

'..gibbs..?. do you know how to quote '

nope I am totally illiterate ;-) :tongue:
[/quote

Gibbs, I did the same thing once or twice cause my IPad wouldn't let me quote... Don't let him give u flack.. We're only human! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:37 PM
When someone assumes you want more than friendship and they put provocative things on there msg. When u point blank put looking for friendship on your profile.. Never assume cause u make an *** out of U and ME..

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:26 PM
Ironically your bday is 4/7 & mine's 7/4. And I have a cousin who's name is Stormy... Funny how life works. I hope u are still celebrating. Our family tradition is to celebrate for 4days.... Enjoy!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:14 PM
About 80%. Had two fillings last week. And now I have a plugged saliva gland in my cheek! Ouch. Look like a half *** chipmunk!, rotfl.......

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:10 PM
Just one night. Triumph

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:55 PM
I think you should go natural as much as possible! But when need be don't over do it. Give people something to talk about when u do get duded up. The wow factor is fun to watch on peoples faces!,

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:47 PM
Happy Birthday!!! And cheers to many more!!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14