no photo
Mon 08/14/23 11:23 PM
Good morning planet Earth

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 12:56 PM
Gem stone

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 12:33 PM
Carriage? I’d be happy with a bottle of wine!

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 11:49 AM
Zebras are beautiful animals

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 11:44 AM
Ethic

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 05:40 AM
Trust me, you won’t feel a thing

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 04:03 AM
If it’s any consolation I got a message off Messi yesterday, the footballer.
I knew I recognised him, can you imagine my joy when I realised it was actually him.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 02:52 PM
York
We have York Minster, a 13th Century Cathedral. Its stained glass windows hold around 2 million individual pieces of glass.
A masterpiece of medieval architecture.

The Roman walls which surround the city are a beautiful walk, you can stroll for hours along the top of them.

It’s said to be one of the most haunted cities in the Country.

We have York race course where many famous races horses have run. Great for a day out.

My favourite place is the shambles, a narrow street said to be the inspiration behind Diagon Alley of Harry Potter fame.
Cobbled street and overhanging buildings, it has to be seen to be believed.

There used to be 365 pubs in York, one for every day of the year. There’s coffee shops and charming restaurants everywhere.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 01:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/13/23 01:36 PM

they can't be to leader. one must lead and the other follow. after God is a man, woman and children.

Joan of Arc, just 19 years old when she lead the French to deafeat the English.

Lepa Radić, part of the Yugoslav resistance against the Nazis. They found her, put a rope around her neck and threatened to hang her unless she gave up her comrades. She refused, they murdered her, she was 17.

Rosa Parks, refused to move to the back of the bus, and therefore began the civil rights movement.

Emmeline Pankhurst, lead the uk suffragette movement to give women the right to vote.

Florence Nightingale, legendary and the hospital she started, St Thomas in London is still going and world famous.

I think women can lead.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 12:17 PM
I wonder if she knows she has a beautiful smile

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 12:06 PM
There are some who had no choice but to have the vaccine.
Doctors, nurses to name a few.
Otherwise they would not have been allowed into hospitals to help those in need.
Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle, thankfully these people have it in spades.

I’d think twice before criticising.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 11:53 AM
The next person rocks

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 09:15 AM
I think your profile is nice, very pleasant.
You’re very pretty
I doubt you’ll be single much longer.
Good luck

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 09:09 AM

I'm a guy who is seeking to make friends in Vancouver and hopes to establish genuine connections. I have had difficult experiences in the past, but are looking forward to finding relief in Vancouver.

I am open to meeting and chatting with anyone who is interested, hoping to build real connections.
I believe that everything is possible in this world.

Good luck.
You might want to add a little more to your profile.
Talk about your loves, hobbies, family, hopes, ambitions, dreams.
But don’t say you want relief, certainly not to a British woman, it might be taken the wrong way.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 08:57 AM

Basically you're not looking for opinions but merely saying that your beliefs are incompatible with any others, which shows an extremely closed and short sighted mindset.

Yes.

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 08:51 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/13/23 08:53 AM
I think times are changing as far as equality is concerned, equality between the sexes I mean.

While men have had the top jobs and better pay over the years there has to be balance in any argument.

More men have had the bottom jobs too.
More men have emptied your bins.
More men have built your homes in often freezing or hot uncomfortable temperatures.
More men commit suicide.
More men have died in wars.

Radical feminism is dangerous, absolute madness.
I heard one say on some talk show that top jobs should be shared 50/50 between sexes, overlooking talent.

We need to be careful what we wish for. In countries that have tried to become egalitarian the differences between men and women grew rather shrunk.

More men opted for building jobs and what you could call traditional male jobs, engineering, electrical, bricklaying.

More women opted for what you could call traditional womens jobs. Nursing, teaching, mums.

Women are better at dealing with people.
Men are better at dealing with things.
This isn’t tradition, this is nature.

Give me a guy that opens a door for you any day.

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 10:19 PM

Then just join the party’s with us- you will died from their hardcore racism in your boobs n meats/like myself as

This :rolling_eyes:

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 10:06 PM
I like reading in bed.
What I don’t like is first thing in the morning when I sit bolt upright, look at the mirror on the dresser and I look like the girl from the exorcist.

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 01:22 PM
Taylor Swift : The Man