Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 10:28 AM
Amazing, that’s talent

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 10:09 AM

Are all the American women on here only wanting money. I've always loved traveling and my job allows me to so location isn't a problem. I've been to Europe tons so I won't mind meeting the right woman from there. I just keep meeting fake American women.

Dirty Prince Andrew got shafted didn’t he. But I think they’re probably some Nigerian Prince (not British) called Sam who wants to donate $12M into your bank.

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 12:38 AM
Stay

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 11:16 PM
I’ve never won a game of monopoly, it bothers me

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 10:13 PM
No, but finishing the whole packet does

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 09:58 PM
A very pleasant post
Wishing you lots of love and happiness

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 09:08 PM
A sandwich walks into a bar
Barman say’s sorry, we don’t serve food in here

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 01:33 PM

How can you lose a girlfriend, it’s not like she’s a set of car keys

Nothing wrong in saying s/he lost a former lover. Look up the definition of the verb "to lose" in a dictionary.

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with his definition.
I implied a girlfriend is much bigger than a set of car keys, therefore difficult to lose.
My comment was tongue in cheek so I suggest you read it again or go find your sense of humour.

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 07:18 AM
Isn’t tickling something they do with fish!
Good luck in your search

no photo
Thu 08/10/23 03:01 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/10/23 03:03 PM

I completely understand that if a woman isn't interested she won't respond back, or she will let you know upfront that she isn't interested, or she will respond with one or two words each time. She does this because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

But I've come across women who respond back with half to one sentence. So you write her two paragraphs and she responds back with half a sentence.

If she isn't interested why on earth is she even bothering to respond back like this?

Your whole post is passive aggressive.

You start with the words, ‘I completely understand’ but the rest of your post says you don’t.

You say you write two paragraphs but she responds with half a sentence. Your disdain for women who don’t kowtow to your every whim is clear in this in sentence. A relationship can’t be be built on quid pro quo.

Your last sentence and the ‘why on Earth’ expression in this case is an underhanded pejorative aimed at women you know nothing about.

There could be a plethora of reasons why.

She might be very nice and feel she has to acknowledge your message.

She may be socially awkward, you’ve heard lots of people say, ‘I’m very shy at first but I’m ok once I feel comfortable, then you can’t shut me up’ The same thing happens on social media.

She may have lived with or dated a tyrant in the past, in which case your two paragraphs would have terrified her even though it was meant well.

There could be many more reasons why.

Read the replies a few times and stop and think what you’re being told before rattling off your own reply.
Less is often more

no photo
Thu 08/10/23 10:31 AM
There’s plenty of room at the hotel California
Such a lovely place

no photo
Thu 08/10/23 07:36 AM
3 or 4 a day. Black, small sugar

no photo
Thu 08/10/23 05:11 AM
How can you lose a girlfriend, it’s not like she’s a set of car keys

no photo
Thu 08/10/23 12:49 AM
Lost her son a few months ago too, she must have been in turmoil.
RIP

no photo
Wed 08/09/23 02:49 PM

Why everyone is seeking for physical contact:pensive::pensive:

Hi Emma, it might be cultural. Some countries are a lot more liberal than others.
I’m not sure everyone is looking for physical contact but I get your point.
I’m not sure there’s a right or wrong answer to your question.

no photo
Wed 08/09/23 06:44 AM
Thank you all for the pleasant comments, I appreciate it

no photo
Wed 08/09/23 05:02 AM
I think the trouble is some feminists go OTT with equality, I’m all for it but there has to be balance.
When Russia goes to war with Europe let’s strike a deal with Russia so that both sides send 50% women.
You either have total equality or you understand that it’s just not possible and both sexes need to respect each others strengths and weaknesses.

no photo
Tue 08/08/23 01:15 PM
Absolutely terrified making out my profile.
I felt like I was having an interview for a top job or the new kid in school.
No more questions please :) I’m scared, or is it scarred for life

no photo
Mon 08/07/23 12:58 PM
Don’t know, but I love the word doable

1 2 4 Next