Community > Posts By > 04trailblazer

04trailblazer's photo
Mon 09/05/16 10:08 PM
just curious about what others think and how i can improve if anything ty : )

04trailblazer's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:32 AM
know what i think you are right

04trailblazer's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:27 AM
me!

04trailblazer's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:26 AM
i think if the guy lets you make the call on when and where to meet thats a good sign..if he offers a daytime meeting in a public place then he is interested in you feeling comfortable

04trailblazer's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:16 PM
jackson browne "hold out"

04trailblazer's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:14 PM
dan baird and homemade sin, atlanta rhythm section, badfinger,

04trailblazer's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:04 PM
if a guy is truely interested in you he wont bring up sex with you. he will let you call the shots..

04trailblazer's photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:09 AM
Edited by 04trailblazer on Mon 01/27/14 11:13 AM
I met a girl through a dating site We are both mid 40s as far as age goes. She gave me a sob story on how she was abused by her ex husband and an ex bf. She had trust issues and told me to be patient withher and I was. In the mean time she got me I
involved with her two kids both school age asked me to be a role model for them I said I would. She said she wanted them to see a man treat their mother well and I did. She also told me wonderful things any guy would love to hear like "you make me feel safe and loved" "you are exactly what ive been missing" on and on with positive affirmations that would make you think a girl is falling in love with you. The only problem is after 5 months of dating there was little physical intimacy. I understand that a woman who was abused would be afraid to get closer, however after proving I was a real guy and was patient and wanted to be her man I realized that she had no physical attraction to me and was using me. I had rescued her a number of times and gave her alot of money that was stupid. Its one thing if a chick is intimate with you but I was stupid and believed her bs and finally the last straw being nye night she backed out of spending the night together I told her when she was ready for a relationship to give me a call. She said I was just trying to control her. I was willing to give up things I wanted for myself to be what she asked me to be and she was just using me. If you are a middle aged woman with intent to use good guys youre a *****. Grow up if there is no attraction to a man who is interested in you and has proven he would be good to you, you owe it to him to say your just not attracted.

04trailblazer's photo
Mon 01/27/14 10:44 AM
I think it does. I married a girl 12 yrs younger than myself. She was 23 I was 35. Marriage lasted 10 yrs we had a daughter together however we grew apart not together.